Thread: CoT Rebirth Rally

CoT Rebirth Rally

Members of the new Council of Truth Clerical Staff are holding a rally to publicise the reformation. Please come and see us on

Sunday 29th February

Old Athen Hill from 20:00pm GMT

where we will be giving away clan t-shirts and holding short speeches! So come along and learn more about the Council of Truth. Hope to see you there.
    Last edited by Ceslenda; Feb 28th, 2004 at 19:52:32.

Congrats to those who organized the rally i think it was a great success Kudos to you all !
    Sonny "Ramid" Bichrest

President Vox Populi
    Guild website
    http://www.bbfun.com/index.php?mforum=vox

He sits in the Cup sipping a cup of coffee after a long day. Picking up his personal recorder, he begins to mutter quietly.

"What a good day to be a part of the Clans. The people gathered around, and were very anxious t hear all about the new Council of Truth. I really can imagine that as more and more clans begin to post thier interest, that this will really happen.

I can still hear the calls of "Many Clans, One Voice" echoing in the distance, and my heart is so proud of all those who have stepped forward.

I heard from maybe as many as 20 different clans today, saying that they are very interested. And already half a dozen have recorded their interest on Ceskenda's sign up post. I can only hope this momentum continues!"

He smiles at the memory of the day, takes a long slow sip, and turn off his recorder.

*Click*
    Advisor--- Veritas
    Fixer
    Clan
    Indigenous Citizen of Rubi-ka