Thread: Seeking Org Members For Omni-Pol Questioning

Post Seeking Org Members For Omni-Pol Questioning

If you are a member of Shattered Dreams then there is a warrant for you issued by Omni-Pol. We need members of this neutral org to report to me, Jadecrsystal, for questioning of highest importance. Time is of the essence. The information regarding the questioning is classified and cannot be told on a public channel.

That is all.

Jadecrsystal,
    Omni-Tek Sparrow Faction

Pardon me for for pointing this out, but I do not see any reference to any specific charges against us.

Please advise as to the nature of these "charges" and the reasons behind warrants being issued.

Also, an official copy of the warrant issued from Omni-Pol would be desirable.

Regards.
    Matthew "Xephius" Pollock
    Advisor of Shattered Dreams

"Most men pursue pleasure with such breathless haste they hurry past it."
    -- Soren Kierkegaard

I need to talk to you Jade we need to work somthing out.

There is no record of you in the Omni-Ops computers JadeCrystal. Please identify yourself before calling under the Omni-Tek banner or any of its sub departments.

Natalya Andreyovich,
    Agent of Omni-Ops
    Natalya "Crackshot" Kotov - TL5+

John "Fixxo" Smith -- lvl 135
    -Blitzing Expert and Omni Defector

"AO Twilightzone... you have entered a dimention beyond thought and reason, beyond OMG and lewt...
    you have entered... the bad RP zone..." -Falikos

"funcom allows nipples...but they rename my crats bot from B(o)(o)BS to default1 *shakes fist at funcom*"
    -Ubermayze
    "you look like some sort of perverted superhero" -Ubermayze

I think Jadecrsystal ment to say that she "would like to ask you some friendly questions when you have the time, but the faster the better."

Isn´t that so Miss Rhees?
    "On the frontlines, there is but one commandment...
    Thou Shalt Kill."

"As i stride knee deep through the dead, all is clear. I know what must be done...
    My cause is just...My will is strong...
    ...And my gun is very, very large!"
    The words of a true soldier.

We have been in touch with the one that has issued the warrant and I know it´s purpose.
    At the hime however the only ones that will talk with the issuer is Officers of rank Advisor or above.
    This will be the case untill a counter order has been set by officer of SD of rank Advisor or above.
    If you are afraid of dying you will never truly live