Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Agent Wish List

Attack Rating + ( AS x 2 ) vs Evade + Defense
    1200ish+1500X2(1500 aint hard to get for most prof)=4200
    not many people would evade AS from non agent prof with your numbers.
    Cordura agent 216 Defender Rank : Competent (15)
    Kasstoa 149 enf Defender Rank : Suited (16)
    JdealdladopeDefender Rank : Starter (4)
    DRevil lvl 8X Doc Retired old boy

Unhappy

That they may fix the concealment bugs

I dont like this calculation. Its too complicated and will make a lot of other problems and Im sure whines too.

Im preffer Consealment vs Perception check. PvP & PvM mode. Sneaking is just if you want to hide, no like a requirement for aim. Its bugged from centuries and all knows it.

If consealment more AS, if its not no AS just FS or none. Easy and simple.

Agents still will be ubah snipers. Noone except agent will can not Aim an agent
    This should make a point to use Ruse/raise Consl at high lvls, wich is just a waste of NCU/IPs in these times.
    Last edited by Scope755; Dec 10th, 2004 at 08:37:44.
    Scope755 General of Mercenaries
    Terror755 Veteran of ShadowBreed Inc

Atlantean

The only thing I wish is fix concealment and make AS and AS Dmg depending on it.

A 227-227 1s/1s rifle that has both AS and FA. With a 3000 max beneficial skill.

That sounds more like something they would put in for soldiers honestly.

Although I wouldn't mind having AS minimum damage be influenced by the amount of concealment of the shooter, I don't want to see the amount of damage total be effected too much by it in the long run.

Right now the equation is just fine, and putting in a concealment vs perception check would be very problematic as well, as there are alot of mobs you simply can't sneak against. That would severely limit our damage when it comes to the big fights.

I think they should just remove the concealment component from Aimed Shot all together, it would make things so much more simple.

Once they did this, they would need to remove alot of other things that unbalances the agent so they can simply balance them again in a more reliable way. I'd sacrifice charms for increased range damage and no concealment component on Aimed Shot, as well as an increase to the Aimed Shot cap to bring it up to 15,000.

That would raise our damage by alot, as well as balance us out among the ranged damage professions and the other melee professions as well. Without charms and alot of other unbalancing things to our damage, we could simply shoot our way through fights like we were ment to do.

I'd sacrifice alot of things for an improved defense through rooting, run speed, concealment, and a small bit of damage avoidance, making us true snipers that aren't ment for close combat. Again though, it would take a big overhaul on alot of things currently in game. But anything worth doing, is better off being done well.

Stripping conceal req for AS in pvm would just make us wannabe soldiers imo. Would put us as #1 DD simply by hitting O every 11th sec, and while it might be the easiest way of fixing our "damage problem", it would make doing damage pretty much a q+afk job. I like the shade way of doing damage better, by perk chains, than the soldier way of doing damage, which is more like spec+afk.
    I know that making us work more like shades would require a complete rewamp of our perks, and our way of beeing....agents, and will not happen, ever. But thats what i would like.
    Reastinpeace Northscope Smaki :: 220|17 Agent :: Haven
    Use Suntanlotion Whenitshawt :: TL4|2 Adventurer :: Haven

Re-vamping our perks would be too unbalancing in pvp considering they are on a fixed timer. However by fixing it through means of using AS in pvm, then our damage in pvp will remain similar.

Fixing AS in that way isn't the only thing that needs to be done though, Charms and attack pets need to be stripped from our castable nanos, and they should really raise the damage of agent only rifles, as well as adjusting some other stats on a few others. Once that is done then our damage should be a bit higher then it is right now with charms and everything, although without them.

why? I enjoy having charmed pets. What's wrong with them? You can't Q+AFK and get high damage? We have higher min damage than most professions, the reason we don't do great damage on raid mobs is that we have no specials against them, and burst/FA is a huge % of dmg.

Here's my damage breakdown from a team I was in: (I don't have any pets here)
    You : 3,040,442 hp ( 74,157 hp/min ) ( Nanobots 5% Perk Specials 13% AimedShot 30% FlingShot 5% Regular 24% Critical 19% )

I wasn't "AS sploiting" and I was using all my perks, and flingshot as soon as it was available. So flingshot doesn't really count, dare I say.

My point is that without us doing twice our normal damage, we still wouldn't be able to compete with the "big guys".
    Last edited by Zoolander; Apr 16th, 2005 at 18:13:39.
    The Gimp:Dinnerfork
    Quote Originally Posted by Saetos
    I have this disturbing image of the US Army jumping one by one out of my cereal bowl

hes right, some profs are able to top 180k/min in sk situations (ive seen 250k/min but thats on tara)
    If they take charmed pets away i wont cry tho, it not really agent style of things if you ask me anyways.
    Last edited by Destrega2; Apr 16th, 2005 at 21:57:09.
    "A Glimmering wind came
    down from the North. It’s
    sting was without pain, but
    death came no less brutal;
    Thier minds beyond recovery - clouded by conceit and lies."

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456