Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First 220 Engi

Thumbs up First 220 Engi

Well, today Elvera "Aleph" Timas reached the State of Enlightenment and therefore - and even though she may be Omni und completely brainwashed and stuff and she smells probably bad, like all omni... - well anyway GRATZ! I say.

Please bother her with some Questions regarding pets, so I can use the time to sell some more Arul Saba 4 Bracer before she starts selling the 5 slotted ones... :P

[Edit: fixed Link]
    Last edited by Ayuibanii; Feb 27th, 2004 at 06:43:21.

Grats!
    Rosbif Advocate for the enslavement of Octodogs as an alternative form of energy.

what do u mean by first?
    Reset Bobv Tradeskill - 182 eng doodSetup>
    Kungfumaster Aoeabuse Wong - 120 NT dood | Neurd - 143 MP dood | Bobtor - 85 Doctor dude | Fixdisbiatch - lvl 60 fixer | Coffeedotcom - lvl 60 crat | Aludra - lowbie adv, winnder of Gridstream's WTF award
    Screenshots (hehe) - - -Neleb's Nanocircuit Pajamas!!! woot? I am ali-baba! Annihilator pet!!!!!! A sign in adonis WRANGLEPLZ UBERSLAYERANIHILATORZOR BARNEY PWNZ hamsterARK!!!

if you can read this you dont need glasses
    my story

...uhm, honestly I could discuss the meaning of the word first now, but I don't think it's that hard to understand what i mean *eg*

Engis on Atlantis, Rimor and Die Neue Welt

Maybe that's a little easier to understand now, guess my english ist to hard with all my german accent translating into the written words... d'uh...

Hehe, Congrats
    Maimgara - Supreme Creator, The Renaissance - RK2
    [Thedeacon]: As for the "high level n00b" part....Hey, I don't care if they level up....puts them in pvp range quicker.

Grats!
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Well done powerfull engie
    Rimor Clan Engi - Setup
    QFT:2k+ | EE:2,2k+ | ME:2,2k+ | Chem:2,1k+ | WS:2,1k+ | NP:2,1k+ | PT :1,8k+ | PSYCHO:1250+ | B&E 900+
    Arul Saba 5 gems builder # AI Armor ql300 (biomat too)

Congratulations Aleph, nice work!
    Zhanarh "Mancla" Dreamspinner - Meta-Physicist Deity - Unit Leader of Shadow Ops.

Meta-Physicist - Weak Shell, Enraged Mind.

Great work Aleph!
    Apprentice Raidea - Lv 215, Supreme Creator - Setup
    Veteran of Nemesis

NightGhost: Perhaps it doesn't take two to make an idiotic argument, altho you have proven for a fact, that one man indeed, can make two idiotic arguments.

Bero: I think, I made my point, there is no noticeable difference between lvl 165 and 190 and even between 160 and 200, the difference is small…

Gratz!
    Londomollari, level 220 engie

oops my bad ...
    Reset Bobv Tradeskill - 182 eng doodSetup>
    Kungfumaster Aoeabuse Wong - 120 NT dood | Neurd - 143 MP dood | Bobtor - 85 Doctor dude | Fixdisbiatch - lvl 60 fixer | Coffeedotcom - lvl 60 crat | Aludra - lowbie adv, winnder of Gridstream's WTF award
    Screenshots (hehe) - - -Neleb's Nanocircuit Pajamas!!! woot? I am ali-baba! Annihilator pet!!!!!! A sign in adonis WRANGLEPLZ UBERSLAYERANIHILATORZOR BARNEY PWNZ hamsterARK!!!

if you can read this you dont need glasses
    my story

Grats! She's on RK3 as well!
    Ernest "Zane0" Bunke - Equipment - Perks
    Obsidian Order
    Advisor

Fix 200+ Engineer Slayers

This is quit the task so CONGRATS.

I myself struggle to level past 208 because Hecklers are just too boring.

Cunbay! (cheers)
    Rustybolts, 220 Supreme Creator
    Kofiannan 220 Dictator
    Aalant, 210+ Savior
    Jeffcorwen 201+ Adv
    Rustyblades 204+ Enf

Congratulations
    Advisor of First Light
    Tradeskill How-To's, Engineer Profession Guides, and Jello Wrestling at The Tir School of Engineering
    Confused by Alien Tech? Check out my Alien Invasion Guides

New to Engineering? Try HighOrbit's Engineer Guide. Thanks HighOrbit

Grats! Very well done!
    Octo - eqp

Atlanteans Legendary Teddybear wielding engineer and author of Click

Get the all new SK/XP Calculator and find out when you will DING!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast