Thread: Test dimension

Test dimension

Can we transfer a character from RK1 to the test server?
    Long Live Fizban! Or is it Zifnab?

Haplo23 - 68 Omni Fixer
    Slimtinkerer - 57 Omni Eng

Short answer, no
    Long answer, I don't know why, but that's the answer everyone gets.

they dont have the technology to it it automatically, but it can be done manually.
    chances of that happening are remote. (its been done once from rk2 -> 1 caused a massive uproar, and some firing)
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

Question hmmm... reaaalllyyy???

So it can be done manually? Is it as simple as swapping some files on your comp or is it more complicated like bribing an ark or gm to move your char?
    Long Live Fizban! Or is it Zifnab?

Haplo23 - 68 Omni Fixer
    Slimtinkerer - 57 Omni Eng

Your comp got nothing to do with it. All information is stored on their servers. You just have to bribe a GM, but I dont think they'll do it since the last one that did it got fired.
    This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it

Pure Mantra - I'm a runner, and damn proud of it.

You can actually travel to the test server, but it requires insane high Comp. Lit... ;P
    * July 9, 2001 :: + July 29, 2004

Originally posted by Mantravadi
    Your comp got nothing to do with it. All information is stored on their servers. You just have to bribe a GM, but I dont think they'll do it since the last one that did it got fired.
    Hope it was longshot

But the problem that time was that the character wasn't moved, he was copied. No wonder people went haywhire.

This is something we are still looking into, and are wanting to do.

In regards to the latter comments, erm, no. No one was fired for moving/copying characters.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

Longshot was fired for reimbursing items/XP.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.