Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Final Days

Good luck and gods speed to you Fade.

I know I have been one of the "vocal" people you speak of and not always polite.

However I do think this game suffers a great loss from this, I dont suppose there is any way we can make you reconsider?

Sad to see someone go who has been here almost as long as me, hehe.. (In fact, clan Ectra got their beta account pretty much exactly 3 years ago, and this is not a good birthday gift for me.)

Laters.

Umbrood
    Brand
    Dworkin
    Semdar <-- This guy actually worked for you for a while.
    Borel
    Kanelgiffel
    Barimen
    Glindin

Hah!

1 down.....alot more to go.

Safe travels, Fadinaway. You helped me on more than one occasion.

Whereever you go, enjoy! We'll miss you.
    Corrine Daimoness Wright
    - Veteran of Apocalypse
    - General of the Mercury Dragons (ret.)
    - Member of the Grumpy Old Crat Bunch

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams

Later mate.
    $
    ::. Anarchin, OT Fixer, Legion .::

Quote Originally Posted by Lynyah
    The difference is that you dont need a brain to camp things

Good Luck on your travels Fadinaway.

You will be missed.
    Chak - Back in the fold, completely clueless.

Rahmorak - I saw the events of 9/11 (or 11/9 for the rest of us ) unfold whilst playing AO, an experience shared across countries and nationalities. It was a moment where we saw the best (people all overthe world coming together in shock, grief and support) and the worst (e.g. cries of 'lets nuke <insert country>'), but it was a moment that would not have been possible but for the world of the internet and MMOs.
    In this medium we transcend boundaries, in here it matters not what the colour of your skin is, the religion to which you do or don't belong, whether you are 15 or 50, and whether or not you have a crippling disability. It is a nation of its own, where everyone starts out on equal terms and can forge friendships without superficial, cultural and nationlistic barriers.

Good luck F, question is, what are you gonna do now?
    Mighty Hera, Level 220/30/70 Atrox Enforcer
    Mighty - Having or showing great power, skill, strength, or force.

Dark Front - Want to join us? Visit our homepage!
    Don't underestimate the power of the m00! + For those who didn't kn0w!

Good luck to the most uber character in AO. Lvl 1500 and killing Tara in one giant GM blow of doom. It was always a good time seeing you around and yelling at ARKs to "Get me fadinaway" because he would solve the problem.

Any future plans that you can share here? If not, good luck with whatever you decide to do in the future.

-Streaz
    ~Streaz~
    "Self Proclaimed Fixer God since Jan 2002"

Note: This account was stolen from me by someone I thought I could trust. I didn't realize what was going on untill someone from my guild contacted me and let me know what was happening. Funcom was gracious enough to give the account back to me, the original owner, but the account is deactivated for the time being and my main concern was just getting it out of the hands of an unsavory character. Sorry for the drama.

-Streaz

Fadin left a while ago, so I guess it's time to close this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123