Thread: Very, very, very slow response to petition

Angry Very, very, very slow response to petition

I send a petition, and see that "There is 25 petitions in front of you in the queue." Half an hour later there still "is" 25 petitions ahead of me. After an hour and a half, there "is" 24 petitions ahead of me. So, there is only one person answering petitions, and he takes a couple hours answering each one, or what?

My lvl 45 enforcer is stuck in a wall in a the mission in Upper Stret East Bank. All mobs are dead, but I haven't found item to pick up yet (searched mission several times and got stuck in wall looking for possible secret door). Now, I'm going to have to terminate, lose xp, and come all the way back to Upper Stret East Bank if I want to continue looking for item and get my QL 66 NCU memory as reward. During the time I've been waiting, I could have done another mission for the credits to buy an NCU memory upgrade.

I'm wondering under what circumstances it would actually be worth the wait for petition help.

By the way, it's 2:30pm EST on a Wednesday. Is it just a case of everyone being asleep? Is there a certain time of the day when petitions get answered in a reasonable time period? I would think at least a few of the petitioners ahead of me would have given up by now. Or is that why it's gone down from 25 to 24? Someone ahead of me gave up waiting?

It's probably been over 2 hours now, and I'm still 24th in line.

Please bump if you think petitions are answered too slowly.

Petitions can take a long time depending on the the cases.

However in all my playing time if I(or fellow player) sent a petition where they clearly said that they were stuck in some manner the ARK's were quick to respond.

Being stuck is high priority, and usually gets answered swiftly.
    Also the ARK know that it is usually a quick process to remove the embedded individual.

Just make sure that your first words ar "I'm Stuck. Please help."
    Add whatever info you feel the need to after that request.