Thread: I have the flu..

Unhappy I have the flu..

and I can imagine what the Influenza nanoprogram could probably do...

-200 on all initiatives and abilities... 'cept for cold resistance and movement; cold resistance would go down so much that you'd take damage every second unless wearing something warm, and your run speed would be effectively reduced as such that no vehicle/nano program could bring it up; you can't move 'til it goes away.

Treatment kits and first aid would probably help with the hp loss, but other than that you'd have to wait for the effects to wear off.
    Former EQ Cleric lvl 26, no relation to Bugs Bunny
    90 337 $0|\/|3 l337: It's not just for dinner anymore

Unless you had one of those coffee machines, the menthol would help shutdown the nanoprogram
    Fausto Biggfoo Clyburn

Are you some kind of robot? And if so what kind of powers do you have? Do you use them for Good? or for Awesome?

Wink

maybe it could be caused by some kind of monster attack, which could be resisted by nanoresist / stamina or even psyche...

tradomario the neut..

Watch out for chain-casting sneezes

You need armor with a higher Disease AC. You can't just be running around unprotected.

Flu

I got attacked with this mysterious flu nano a few weeks back, getting hit for considerable disease damage (it also affected my Strength, Stamina and Agility). I tried to get debuffed from a Doctor I know, but he said there is no known nanoprogram to counter it. He advised to contact a Trader with a high Pharma skill. I found one, and he sold me a hacked blister pack, which managed to slow down the DoT I was suffering from. He also advised that this flu nano had a hidden Disruptive effect and could also affect anyone within a 20 foot radius of me. Bearing this in mind, I stayed in my apartment for a few days until the effects wore off.

mission accomplished!
    They can fly? Yeah.... fly

Azuredreams