Thread: Nano line suggestion: Pet recall

Nano line suggestion: Pet recall

How about a quick nano with a very low nano cost that basically will teleport your selected pet back to you? That would be a good ingame fix for bad pathfinding and pets not fitting through doors... and I can't *really* think of an exploit of it.
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

This is a good idea, I've suggested it before myself.

I can think of an exploit right now.

Funcom poorly codes the new nano, making it so that you can recall anyones pets. Then you just recall some MP's healer/mez pet.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, you say? Very well, get out your pens, essay writers, and prepare to have your logic tested by steel!

Oh, that is a bug, not a flaw. :-p I doubt FC could bj0rk it that much... they just have to copy and paste the /pet attack target code.
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

Lightbulb Stop using pathing AI it never worked

I guess you've played too much EQ.

There are NO exploit with pet teleport nano. It's been a good ways to fix pet's pathing for years.

Still nobody thought that a command /follow road on and /follow road off would fix all this :

Between the 2 commands, the pet wil just stick to your path, strictly, with 2 sec of delay. Basically you are just plotting his route.

Can you say this an easy, bugless, exploitless, codingdifficulties-less solution ? Well I dare think it is.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

Gummizluv, have you gotten some Genius implants lately? That was pretty smart. :-)

This I feel is an excellent idea also. I can't even begin to count the number of pet classes I have grouped with who were saying less than pleasant words about their pet due to it getting lost or not following, being too slow. etc etc.

Wonderful addition to them.

Also, repacking your crat/eng pet is a great idea that had been suggested.

Garnock
    All wiyht. Rho sritched mg kegtops awound?