Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: it finnaly happened, mp pets/agent nerf

Originally posted by CHiK

3.agents cannot solo

I beg your pardon? I am a agent, level 183 and I can solo deep orange without worries. And no, I don't use the demon. I use Mimic Profession: Trader. Wanna guess the rest?

4.many agents have used demons in pvp/pvm/and agianst boss mobs to gain a huge advantage, at these times, a parlor trick becomes very handy
    Like the meta.

5.meta's play alot, and level alot to reach that pinnacle.. the demon! jsut like engies with slayers, soldiers with the premium nova flow, crats with the bodygaurds. Having agents use them is a huge slap in the face, and makes anyone mad. inculding myself which is why this got started months ago.
    When we are at the tip of the crown, do you know what the agent does and what the agent is best at? No? Fine, I will tell you then, the agent mimic the other professions and add their advantages to her own. Bad? No, not at all. The agent profession was designed to be that way. Now Funcom removes that uniqueness from the agents to be like yours or any other profession? Why? Because you and everyone else that played something else than a agent whined. Our ability lies not in being the true masters of the most damage you can make. Our ability is mimicry.

your 183, thats abit different from the average agent. and times have changed, nowadays i never see agents with demons, i merely posted this because of all the people that flamed me so horribly months ago and told me it would never happen.

could you solo very well from levels 75-150? probably not, as almost all agents have told me they use the demons because it is very hard to solo as an agent, unless u FP and mezz etc.. which is what your doing.

most agents tell me it's a parlour trick and no one uses it. then no one should be upset then?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12