Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: 213 Slayer VS 200 Slayer

213 Slayer VS 200 Slayer

Both fully buffed, not using OE shield or heals...

200 Slayer won.
    Apprentice Raidea - Lv 215, Supreme Creator - Setup
    Veteran of Nemesis

NightGhost: Perhaps it doesn't take two to make an idiotic argument, altho you have proven for a fact, that one man indeed, can make two idiotic arguments.

Bero: I think, I made my point, there is no noticeable difference between lvl 165 and 190 and even between 160 and 200, the difference is small…

OMG, I pwned j00 Raidea!

On a more serious note, this is soooo very not good.
    Rustybolts, 220 Supreme Creator
    Kofiannan 220 Dictator
    Aalant, 210+ Savior
    Jeffcorwen 201+ Adv
    Rustyblades 204+ Enf

I suppose 'back to the drawing board' is an useful phrase for this?

A QL200 droid can't beat a QL213 Spec 4 droid in a stand-up fight.

I mean, come on!
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

So when I solo my best bet is to use 200 slayer and highest dog than can go with it and not draw agro.... Higher bots can't take any damage....

Great...

That's pathetic. There needs to be some serious redesign.
    Ernest "Zane0" Bunke - Equipment - Perks
    Obsidian Order
    Advisor

Fix 200+ Engineer Slayers

This is more sickening than confusing
    Halouk - 205 Atrox Eng RK2
    Goodbye AO. I'll miss ya.
    Guide to Engineers in Society.

Dear Diary...
    Eng lft Part 2
    Yes I'm biased.

<<Bye everyone>>

Hmm. I'm wondering why this happens, and one can only guess. I imagine that FC didn't ramp up the minimum damage on the higher slayers by much, if at all. Perhaps there isn't a large increase in AR? I really have no idea, but this has to be fixed!!!
    Ernest "Zane0" Bunke - Equipment - Perks
    Obsidian Order
    Advisor

Fix 200+ Engineer Slayers

Highorbit. If this hasnt jumped to the TOP of the engineer issues list, we will have to take you out back and give you 50 lashings from a slayerdroid

The 200 one, cause it seems the 201 + ones wouldnt hurt.

Hey Rusty,
    Any chance you could use a HP /NP indicator on the bots and see what they look like?
    Last edited by EngineMaker; Feb 13th, 2004 at 01:46:31.

Summerbreeze 200 Fixer
    Enginemaker 203 Engineer (Retired cause new bots SUCK!)
    Vetgirl 177 Doctor Retired (See Why)
    Bigbunns 156 Enforcer (semi-retired.)
    Malams 150 Soldier
    Lumisolem 134 NT
    Hiddenfear 112 Agent
    OhNoNotHim 42 Martial Artist (BOW)

Levels: 1164
    Characters Nerfed To Oblivion: 3

"We see the light at the end of the tunnel and indeed it is a train, of mobs, that just mowed our crappy 201+ bots down and are comming for us."

Angry

Can we get a dev to comment on if this was intended or not?

Perhaps the bot got its nano regen mixed with its health regen??

This can't be intended.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

Will do Engine. Just need to get one as I don't have it atm. Doing Vanya so it'll be an hour or so til I can do it.
    Kofiannan 220 Dictator
    Aalant, 210+ Savior
    Jeffcorwen 201+ Adv
    Rustyblades 204+ Enf

Heh im headed home now, perhaps you could hook me up with your "source" for these nanos :-), and ill look it up. be there in bout an hour.

Summerbreeze 200 Fixer
    Enginemaker 203 Engineer (Retired cause new bots SUCK!)
    Vetgirl 177 Doctor Retired (See Why)
    Bigbunns 156 Enforcer (semi-retired.)
    Malams 150 Soldier
    Lumisolem 134 NT
    Hiddenfear 112 Agent
    OhNoNotHim 42 Martial Artist (BOW)

Levels: 1164
    Characters Nerfed To Oblivion: 3

"We see the light at the end of the tunnel and indeed it is a train, of mobs, that just mowed our crappy 201+ bots down and are comming for us."

Same issue with MP pets, they hit harder but get less HP. A High level mp pet that gets aggro is now a dead pet.

Btw, how you feel about crats now beeing able to charm you pets and use them as theyr own.
    <<Insert funny Quote stolen from someone else here>>

Ok, just got a Carlos kill, and some interesting findings. SL pets have MASSIVE max damage. Once he was AC debuffed, Devastor drone did 2.5K damage per hit, critted at 4K and change. WOW.

So, we have isolated the problem. SL slayers have lower min damage on mobs, but their top end is much higher. This won't be an issue, if we were on RK. Since these are for SL, it's an issue of great concern though.

Solution, Min damage on SL slayers needs to be increased such that they can OD old ones on hecklers. Also, HP needs massive boost so they can defeat a 200 slayer in single combat.
    Kofiannan 220 Dictator
    Aalant, 210+ Savior
    Jeffcorwen 201+ Adv
    Rustyblades 204+ Enf

Was this a duel between the bots or a damage dumper comparison? (I'm guessing it was a duel)

The Guardian probably won because of its superior HP. Count up the HP bars each bot has. You should be kind of shocked to see the 200 has more HP than any new Slayer/Chicken. Kind of scary huh?

From what I understand our new slayers won't have the survivability of the Guardian but will do a lot more damage to compensate for it. *sigh*

Shouldn't something that is better be better instead of having to compensate for a weakness?
    Advisor of First Light
    Tradeskill How-To's, Engineer Profession Guides, and Jello Wrestling at The Tir School of Engineering
    Confused by Alien Tech? Check out my Alien Invasion Guides

New to Engineering? Try HighOrbit's Engineer Guide. Thanks HighOrbit

Originally posted by Lyricia

From what I understand our new slayers won't have the survivability of the Guardian but will do a lot more damage to compensate for it. *sigh*
    You are wrong. 201 bot does less damage than 200. 205 is about equal in damage with 200. I can't test 209 or 213 myself, but from other peoples writings it seems they actually have better damage than 200.

It also seems that higher the bot, less hp it has.

Originally posted by Namel
    You are wrong. 201 bot does less damage than 200. 205 is about equal in damage with 200. I can't test 209 or 213 myself, but from other peoples writings it seems they actually have better damage than 200.

It also seems that higher the bot, less hp it has.
    What are you testing against?

I found that the 201+ are doing about 55% more damage than the 200. Tested against training ground mobs, spirits and whirling rocks. 55% is quite considerable in my opinion.

However, 210 hecklers must have some pretty uber AC because the 200 and 205 bots won't hit for more than 1,020 or 1,060, respectively. When I run deconstruction the team notices an increase in damage, but the bot still doesn't hit for more than the 1k. Could 210 hecklers possibly have that much melee/energy AC? Perhaps that's why there is almost no difference in damage between the two? Not sure what the cause, but something isn't right.

Testing against 210 hecklers, thought I said that...
    Kofiannan 220 Dictator
    Aalant, 210+ Savior
    Jeffcorwen 201+ Adv
    Rustyblades 204+ Enf

Originally posted by Rusty
    Testing against 210 hecklers, thought I said that...
    Are you Namel?

No, you simply said "hecklers." Thanks for the input though.

Trying to gather as much feedback on this as I can. That is, versus the 200 bot, the 201 bot does 61% more damage on 190 hecklers. However, both do about same against 210 hecklers. Curious as to why.

Interesting development;

The 205 bot absolutely OWNED the 200 bot...

didn't drop below 80% while the 200 was down to 25%...
    Kofiannan 220 Dictator
    Aalant, 210+ Savior
    Jeffcorwen 201+ Adv
    Rustyblades 204+ Enf

So a 205 chicken beats 200 slayer, while the opposite is true for the 213 chicken? I don't get this
    Bret 'Bothead' Bannister
    Member of Rising Phoenix

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast