Page 1 of 16 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Omni Shadowbreeds

Omni Shadowbreeds

What is the reason omni shadowbreeds are so immensly powered compared to clan shadowbreeds. The argument that the AE roots and nukes + 2k dmg shield on omni shadowbreed is to balance the numbers isnt a valid reason. Clan shadowbreeds can counter it, if lag wasnt an issue but it is. and the root break on clan Shadowbreeds doesnt even work. In fact Most times im at a war it seems there are more omni than clan there....atleast caterwaul isnt side only.

Why is it like this?
    Experienced Patk9
    Level 220 Clan Advent
    Patk8 206 Trader
    Rubi-ka's 1st Adventurer Neophyte and Experienced

As you said, doesn't make sense at all. The word 'overpowered' comes to mind for some strange reason.
    Neophyte Sun "Okkra" Tzu
    Fresman Sacre "Norange" Bleu
    Apprentice Deus "Chillout" Vult

Server First: Level 200 Shade kill.

Thanks for stealing all my tradeable phatz.

This sheild is so over powered in towerwars that clan can forget showing up. I say remove the sheild in PvP or remove Towerwars.
    I got hit by 2 K of sheild damage 7 times and was down after that. Not one single omni had attacked me at this time.
    With the lag issues we have in towerbattles it is impossible to stop the attack befor you are dead.

/Wiggler

make SB SL only .

2k damageshield AOE is too powerfull compared to the lousy clan ones. How come omni SBs are offensive(nuke, root, shield) and Clanners are defensive(heal, layers)?

Originally posted by TeffaMA
    make SB SL only .
    Yeah my Idea aswell. As it is now SB is fecking up every pvp at both towers and camelot.

I think anyone can see that a 2k Dmg shield AE for 30 seconds, is slightly overpowered when it comes to Tower battles

"you can just not hit back" all well and good, but if you look at it, it gives Omni 30 seconds of time to just charge and bowl over clanners

also with lag, anyone whos silly enough to shoot, will die!

Clan do get an AE heal, but in comparrison, it does not give your side 30 seconds of invinsiblity,

and if theres more than 1 omni nanomage (which there normally is) they can do this over and over untill clanners give up because of this

Clan nanomage = same as omni except for NO damage shield,
    Both does AE nano init, and nano gain

so why does the omni one get a 2k dmg shield AE 25 m for 30 seconds?

nice work! saw it play out today, its simply unfair, this issue should be addressed

clan chars 201+ on all dimensions: 1714

omni chars 201+ on all dimensions: 1463

thats nearly 20% more players.

not saying it's a justified reason for such an advantage, just giving a possible reason.
    Last edited by Raynefists; Mar 5th, 2004 at 18:58:01.
    President of Midnight Reveries

Clan and omni SB should be the same. Only breeds should affect what it does.

And dont give clan the SB that omni has in order to balance it because we dont want PvP to be ruined because of it.

Remove 2k damage-shields all together. Replace it with something else because nanomage SB are weak without that. Add an absorb-shield intead of damageshield.

Anything but 2k shield.
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Wouldn't making it SL only bring back this problem when/if they open up the SL bases?
    Neophyte Sun "Okkra" Tzu
    Fresman Sacre "Norange" Bleu
    Apprentice Deus "Chillout" Vult

Server First: Level 200 Shade kill.

Thanks for stealing all my tradeable phatz.

{Off-topic. Removed by Cz.}
    Last edited by Cz; Mar 10th, 2004 at 13:31:24.

Originally posted by TeffaMA
    make SB SL only .
    I agree 100%.

as too Okkra's post about it becoming an issue when SL's bases come out, I don't think SL's will ever be able to hold towers. SL's lags enough with almost no people around. Don't think towers battles will really ever happen there

Originally posted by Tychi

I agree 100%.

as too Okkra's post about it becoming an issue when SL's bases come out, I don't think SL's will ever be able to hold towers. SL's lags enough with almost no people around. Don't think towers battles will really ever happen there
    There is no room for towers there either.

There is like 2 square feet of SL thats flat enough to contain towers and 1 of those 2 square feets contain mobs
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Oh i agree on SB being Shadowlands only but the omni NM Still needs some adjustments

oh i wonder what would happen if 6 nanomages runs into camelot boxroom and fires up all their shadowbreeds at the same time..

And SL towerbattles will come i think, so.. something needs to be done imo.

Carmilla - 210 Shade
    Zerosnake - 220 Agent

The omni Shadow breeds are crazy silly overpowerd. ITs like running into a brick wall at Tower wars. Head first.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

fully aggree !!!

bump patk....

Let me remind you its not "the" Omni Shadowbreeds. Have a look at the Opi one, it sucks also. But your certainly right about the omni NM one, its just silly.
    SBs should be disabled for now, until they are at least halfway balanced. Also, runspeed, concealment and similar stuff shouldnt be ( essential ) part of a shadowbreed, if everyone is hardcapped on rusnspeed anyway and concealment is broken.

Either remove SB on RK or nerf omni NM SB.
    Current situation is NOT acceptable

Bump as the omni SBs in NW are just sick and completly out of any balance.

Page 1 of 16 12345678910111213141516 LastLast