Thread: Itel is alive and kicking

Itel is alive and kicking

Hello I got back home last night and what a return welcome.
    As i set foot on planet again I see that NLC council has changed the guards to be neutral once again. But in the city Ian Wass and her thugs where there screming for the council to appear for payment of severance money as she stated. When screaming in the streets did not work She openly attacked the guards and boy was that a misstake. The pepoel in New Land City openly showed their malcontempt about her precance and her action by taking side withe the guards to help fight her down. After a long battel we the peopel and the guards stood victorious.
    IN the aftermath of the fight I got a wery warm welcome back, it seems that peopel thought I was dead. I do appolougise for that I have been away for quite some time to set up a few new trade routes to this planet. Honest trade of course.
    I promise how ever to let peopel know when i have to go off planet again for different reasons, this time i had a wery short time to get off planet due to fierce diplomatic reasons, or as some would say "shotgun diplomacy" reasons. Emergesy evac followed by direct transport off planet surely make a mess out of your communication unit, belive me.
    I am how ever back and here to stay.
    There will be a cold day in hell before I back down from the defence of New Land City.
    / Itel
    Last edited by Itel; Feb 11th, 2004 at 10:19:26.
    If you are afraid of dying you will never truly live

Itel! you're... alive?!!!

*faints*
    *wakes up*

Welcome back. You were greatly missed and are very, very welcome back.

Udon (doctor), Koyangi (trader), Jajangmyun (adventurer) of Shattered Dreams of Rimor. [website]

(now in order of play/activity! along with some other lowbie alts.)

Damnit Itel, don´t scare me like that. I was running around Perpetual Wasteland looking for you for a week for spirits sake.
    "On the frontlines, there is but one commandment...
    Thou Shalt Kill."

"As i stride knee deep through the dead, all is clear. I know what must be done...
    My cause is just...My will is strong...
    ...And my gun is very, very large!"
    The words of a true soldier.

Can you explain that last transmission we got from you? It gave me the distinct impression that Midia caught you, and I believe Redstalker thought the same.

Well friend, we did it! Newland City is once again the neutral political zone as it once was. Hopefully the economy in the city will pick up again as the citizens start to get used to the idea of being open to all once again.

Welcome back.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

Congratulations Itel, Kithrak and all other Neutral citizens!!
    You have what you wanted and i truly hope youll take good care of it.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Yay! I was awfully worried. Your last transmission.. Taking huge risks, bigger than ever before, and then poof.. Gone. Well, I thought the worst. I'm glad to hear that you made it.

Next time, may I suggest some backup? *Grin*
    Advisor--- Veritas
    Fixer
    Clan
    Indigenous Citizen of Rubi-ka

Oh, come on Itel, after all the fuzz and the utterly heart-breaking memorial and everything you tell us you are not dead after all? I start to understand the foremother of mine, who according a family legend opposed to the resurrection procedure on the basis of "people who are dead should have the decency to stay dead".

Welcome back.

--
    Meda "Grues" Shenkel
    Initiate Nano-Technician
    Member of L.R.P.G
    Jobe / Borealis, Rubi-Ka