Thread: Sentinels and the new CoT

Sentinels and the new CoT

Here is my open question. I dare Simon Silverstone to answer this question, but I somehow doubt he would.

Since the Sentinels always opposed the last Council of Truth, what place do they envision themselves having in the new Council? Will they be a part of it? Will they stand aside for Clan forces to reclaim Tir? will they prevent the Council from operating in the Clan's own Clan built capitol?

The Clans need to know Simon if you are with us, against us, or going to get out of the way.

No force of arms can stop a people who's only desire is to be free.
    Clan Elder of The Pilgrims

Sinse that althought i never agreed with Mr. Silverstone idiolagy, i always liked the way he acted to make sure that his idiolagy wont stay an theoreticla idea, let my try and unswer you what Mr. Silverstone would probably unswer you if he actually clamed about your claimes.

The new council is exectly the same thing that the old council was- bunch of idialists that have no idea about real situation on RK, combined with copple of oportunistics that will betray the idea of peace with OT as soon as they will be able to gain anything from it (and no, no OT executive is stupid anought to actually believe thier claims), combined with a bunch of cowards that simply fear of open confrontation with OT (as an OT employer, i can promisy you that number of those will grow). And althought once again i have to say that i see Mr. Silverstone idiolagy as no different than that of any other terrorist, im sure that he is smart enought to see the new council as it really is- and not let it get anywhere near Tir.
    Build a fire to somebody and you provide him with a heat and a light for a night. Put somebody on fire and you provide him with a heat and a light for the rest of his life.