Thread: RK2 Project Revenant

RK2 Project Revenant

Due to a lack of official events on RK2, a group of players, several from Day 1 of release on June 27, 2001, have banded together to create player run events on RK2. The sum of this idea has been named Project Revenant.

As with the official story line, Project Revenant encompasses both an Omni Organization and a Clan guild. The Omni faction is known as Division 3: Omni Reclamation. The Clan Guild is known as Vox Populi (Voice of the People). At this time, there is no Neutral faction in Project Revenant. However, with enough interest and player support, one can be added sometime in the future.

Our first goal is to recruit enough members to make events have importance. Whether you choose to play Omni or Clan, it doesn't matter. What matter is your support and willingness to make RK2 as good as it can be.

If you are interested in joining Division 3, contact President Chang "Nortsrum" Brockmeyer at mbrock3200@aol.com or /tell in game. If you are interested in joining Clan Vox Populi, contact Buford "Zydrik" Delenick via /tell in game. Also, if you are currently a guild leader on either side and wish to create an alliance, contact us.

Both Omni and Clan organizations have charters, rules and regulations, and a healthy core of dedicated members to get the Project off the ground and running.

Make a difference in RK2. Join Project Revenant and help shape the course of history on Rubi Ka.
    ==============================

Also, you may visit our website at www.projectrevenant.com
    Numi7, Omni-Tech Employee
    Solitus Engineer
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation]
    RK2

Talking update

Greetings this is Shinra16 from the clan side of project revenant. To update Pink's post, Zydrik is no longer playing, so those interested in joining the clan half should send a tell to Mechanne (our new president) or to me, and we can take care of ya.

Power to the People

*bump*
    Solitus Engineer
    RK2

bump
    Solitus Engineer
    RK2

Recruiting

Division 3 (Omni Side) is currently looking for the following professions Doctors, Enforcers, Nano Technicians, and Traders, of course, we take all professions interested. So if interested in joining a RP Guild please head over to our site!

http://www.projectrevenant.com

We accept any level, any profession.
    nifertu

bump
    Solitus Engineer
    RK2

bump
    Solitus Engineer
    RK2

Question When do you play?

I too, seek a good RP guild.
    I am very new to the game and my few characters are exceedingly low level.
    More to the point -at what time is your guild online, roughly. I am around GMT +10 (I live in australia).
    Will there be any of Vox Populi or Division 3 around when I am?

Smile

As a matter of fact, yes. PR is online all the time.

We have members spanning the globe and even have an Asian affairs directorate that coordinates events for your timezone. For Division 3, contact Major Ripsnorta in game.
    Solitus Engineer
    RK2

Post Neutral Faction

1st official neutral guild leader meeting (NGLM) Rubi-Kah 2

Monday 03.06.02

Listed so far:
    Malaghen for Weapons Dealers of Rubi Kah
    Merax for NCSO dep
    Nakicell for Free Souls
    Punkvision for The Mercenaries Of Hythloth
    Xifex for ICC Observers

update and log file
    Last edited by Holmgehirr; Jun 4th, 2002 at 07:46:57.

bump
    Sonny "Ramid" Bichrest

President Vox Populi
    Guild website
    http://www.bbfun.com/index.php?mforum=vox