Thread: Pandemonium Backstory?

Just to clear up a little something....

-If- the aliens were the redeemed, then they would only be coming to kill the unredeemed, or anything not redeemed, but that would still leave the redeemed/people aligned with the redeemed safe. Heh, thus disproving that theory.
    "Chariots strong, horses fast, troops valiant, weapons sharp--so that when they hear the drums beat the attack they are happy, and when they hear the gongs sound the retirement they are enraged.He who is like this is strong."
    -Chang Yu ,author of a commentary of Sun Tzu's 'The Thirteen Chapters'

Originally posted by Raijou
    J
    -If- the aliens were the redeemed, then they would only be coming to kill the unredeemed, or anything not redeemed,
    Unless what we think of as the Redeemed are more like "The Reformed Redeemed" and the aliens are "the True Redeemed" or vice versa.

Originally posted by Raijou
    Just to clear up a little something....

-If- the aliens were the redeemed, then they would only be coming to kill the unredeemed, or anything not redeemed, but that would still leave the redeemed/people aligned with the redeemed safe. Heh, thus disproving that theory.
    I think that the aliens know that all the people on RK and in SL redeemed or unredeemed or humanoids is a treath to them. Perhaps they tought that the humans were ready, but they wasn't.

But if they aren't redeemed then what are they? Can they be Yuttos?
    Last edited by project; Aug 3rd, 2004 at 16:00:13.

The more I think about it the more I think it has to be some 3rd party group. Well, If you assume the Xan became the shadowbreeds (UR/R) then I think so, but I still the that the shadowbreeds were a seperate people, which is why they don't have a full grasp of Xan technolegy, and that the Xan are, in fact, the aliens.

Originally posted by project
    Ok, I've got a wall fileld with A4 papers where I'm collecting the thing I get from this tread with my own toughts now, and this is the stuff I've written on the papers so far, feel free to correct me:

|The Beast:|
    - Guardian of the source the "thing" that controlls the flow.
    - Death of The Beast lead to Alien Invasion
    ?- Meant to die?
    ?- 20 Warriors ----- 12 Zociacs
    |- 8 formed the Beast

Last doesn't work with the theory about The beast beeing Arthur, unless Arthur, became the Fisher king and then the 7 or 8 other bodies merged with him and that made him the beast.

edit: Fixed the part of the Beast that I had mistaken
    i doubt arthur became the fisher king since the fisher king is a name for the pope of tha vatican and i dont think in anyway King Arthur was seriously involved with the vatican, then again if King Arthur was in someway a pope this opens up a whole new venue here to the church and who knows maybe even the crusades(crusades part is a pure guess for me i just said it cuz im fascinated by them hehe :P).
    Miceckia-220/30 Keeper
    Tekdeath-1-199/22 Martial artist

Originally Posted by Snowbunnie
    Roleplaying is what you do when the sex in your marriage isnt going too good.

The Ninj00 Theorem: The one thing you have to know about high level raidbots , point systems , and camping is this; We'll never know I guess because timelapse nerfed my sig

signature over 10 lines [again], shortened by timelapse ;p

Last edited by Zicoz; Aug 7th, 2004 at 01:31:27.
    ?

Nice post....strange noone worked ToTW and IS thing futher...description on items founded there is interesting if somewhat disturbing (tried to assemble it into some order but stuff only gives me headache). As far as i can see extracts are from 4 different scripts (something like holy book, conversation, monolog (either from Immortal One or Hezak) and something else), and whole concept is mixed in time (has it all happened yet or is that cult actually still planing Ascent?). I'm guessing Paradise talks about land prior to divede of SL and RK, but what is "path in the dark"? Can it be space? All that talk about stars and secrets of dark. Immortal One seems to have same goal as alliens ...to leave dead world.....Anyway here's extract from item descriptions of 13.8. patch (ToTW and IS), I hope I didnt left anything out.

...we hold Him in our hearts. He is dear to us, and we shall never abandon Him...
    ...abandon Him, though the Unbeliever try and trick us with words. They say that He is false, but we know that He is the Truth. They say that He tricks us and is evil, but we know that He loves us and is Good. The Unbeliever speaks only lies. Do not listen to the Unbeliever. Only the Immortal One knows Truth, and he shares that Truth with us...
    ...and those on His right hand groveled for mercy. The glorious Khalum was privileged to be given the task of scourging the Unbeliever. Their screams filled the night, and the Immortal One was pleased...
    ...screams filled the night, and the Immortal One was pleased. Their suffering is prolonged, for the Unbeliever deserves no mercy. They beg for mercy, but what mercy was show to Him when He was cast from Paradise. His enemies will also beg and grovel as His feet when He returns to Paradise, and we shall rejoice. Their bodies shall be broken and their spirits flayed, for He is Love, and must not be denied...
    ...created to carry out the will of the Immortal One. Through the ranks of the Unbeliever we shall move, creating a river of blood as we go. Towards the gates of Paradise we will bring Him, and He shall say...
    ...and He shall say, 'It is I, Hezak. I have returned.' And the barred gates of Paradise shall be shattered by his wrath, and His enemies will know terror. For His return seals their doom. Mighty shall be His vengeance upon those who caused his exile. To the last will they be hunted, and none shall offer them refuge. For the Immortal One has returned to power...
    ...the Immortal One has returned to power, and Paradise will be His once more. His rule will be fair - the Faithful will be rewarded, and the Unbeliever will be destroyed. War shall be waged on the Unbeliever, for they spread lies about the Immortal One. The Truth shall prevail...
    ...from the burning past He appeared, bringing the Promise of a mighty Future. The Faithful were given a glimpse of Paradise, and the power was promised them...
    ...were given a glimpse of Paradise, and the power was promised them. At His right hand they would be placed, and they would return with Him to Paradise. Together they will rein over Paradise and annihilate any who oppose His just rule. For He has enemies in Paradise, the same as had originally cast Him out. But they will pay for their sacrilege on the day He returns to Paradise...
    ...those on His left hand wailed for their doom was upon them. The Immortal One Shows no mercy to the Unbeliever. The Faithful were blessed to watch the cleansing of the Unbeliever by the Immortal One. His touch shrived the Unbeliever, and their broken bodies were added to the ranks of the Legion. Forever more would they server the Immortal One...
    ...shrived the Unbeliever, and their broken bodies were added to the ranks of the Legion. Forever more would they serve the Immortal One, awaiting His command. On His return to Paradise, the Legion will bring battle to His enemies. And great will be the terror of His enemies as they see the love that we have for Him. They shall not stop His return. The Legion will create a path of blood that leads the way to Paradise...
    ...past death He calls to us. Whispers to us still of eternal life. The chill embrace of death does not reach us, for He still needs us. We still need Him. We shall be risen again to serve Him, as we have been risen in the past. He need but call and we shall answer. The Legion of the Faithful ever grows, and shall eternally be His...
    ..the tears of the Immortal One did fall on lucky Uklesh, and he was blessed. Nevermore would Uklesh be plagued by doubts, for he has been shown the Truth and been reborn by the Immortal One...
    ...on the day of His coming, Dominus Inobak was blessed to be the first to feast upon His visage...
    ...the path back to Paradise is lined with the bones of my enemies. Their screams soothe me during the long nights, when I dream of what I have lost. I laugh when I recall their writhing anguish, their groveling to please me, the hope that their suffering will be put to an end. But I feed from their anguish and the begging look in their eyes as they grovel at my feet, hoping for a cessation...

...the Unbeliever shall be driven before the wrath of the Immortal One...

...is the fate of the Unbeliever. Their anguished screams shall echo through eternity...

...the misery of my enemies is music to my ears. When I think of all that I have lost in coming to this wretched place, I hate. Hate these weak creatures that do not know the taste of true power. Hate this place for stopping my return. I long to burn it all. Burn it all and let them feel the hatred I bear towards them...

...strike at the Unbeliever in the name of the Immortal One...

...and He shall be returned to His throne in Paradise. Great shall be the celebrations of the Faithful on that glorious day. And great shall be the wailing of the Unbeliever on that day...
    ..the Ascent of the Immortal One is coming. His enemies grow nervous for they can see the terrible retribution He shall inflict on them. Their punishments shall be legendary. Their screams of anguish shall echo amongst the stars. At His coming they shall scatter, hoping to avoid His wrath. We shall be the hounds at their heels, pursuing and bloodying them, drawing out their terror. And then He shall be there. Righteous in His fury. Beatific in His anger...

...He has many enemies, for they are jealous of His power; jealous that He has come and shown us the path back to Paradise; jealous that He has shown us the power that is available for those in Paradise that are willing to take it. But we shall return to Paradise, and take the power that is ours by right. We will crush His enemies, and He shall rule over Paradise. And we shall be the first amongst His chosen, for He loves us...

...our blood marks our oath to Him...

...and at the front of the burning legions was Hezak, his sword cleaving the light..

...on a river of blood shall He return to Paradise...

...His presence sings to us, soothes us, embraces us. He is our life, our death. We shall follow Him forever, for even death is no barrier to Him. We are not diminished by death, but shall rise again to realize His return to Paradise...

...we commit ourselves to Him. We are His. His goals are our goals; His desires are our desires; His wishes are our commands...
    ..we cannot fail in our path, for He is with us, leading us. The day of Ascension shall be glorious. Those who wish to stop His return to Paradise will be destroyed. Those who aid His return shall be blessed...

...until all that is left are the new mountains made from the ashes of the dead...

...there is no escape from the dark, for it is everywhere. Nowhere is safe. The Unbeliever can never rest, for in the dark we reside. Waiting. Ready. Eager. Beware Unbeliever, for we come for you...

...out of the darkness He came to us...

...the ashes of the Enemy will be ground beneath our feet...

...the dark conceals us from our enemies...

...I have been given a glimpse of the dark, and am humbled. It is Power. Chaos. Desire. Fulfillment. Life. Death. Pain. Joy. It is Everything. My bretheren no longer understand my words, for they have not been given this gift. I am changed forever...

...battle will be brought in His name, and the world will cry blood...

...in His presence the stars themselves do tremble. His might knows no bounds. His rage knows no limits. His enmity is unfathomable...

...He controls the dark. In His hands, the dark is a living thing, bent to His will...

...under His heels the world is crushed. Power flows into Him, and great are the lamentations of his foes. The Faithful lead the way in His return to Paradise, His presence guiding the path. The fallen are left behind, their names to be remembered in history...

...our ascent to Paradise shall blot out the stars...

...and he shall be triumphant, leaving behind a dead world...

...and with the coming of the final darkness will the Unbeliever know their error. Their Disbelief has earned them an endless punishment. They shall never know the beauty that is the Immortal One's love. They shall never share in the Immortal One's wisdom. They shall be fed into the fire and left to burn for all eternity...

...he calls upon the Power by reaching through the darkness...

...from the depths of His hatred shall our purpose emerge...

...the Enemy hides in the light. They are scared of the dark and what it holds. And rightly do they fear what the dark holds, for it holds us! We shall sweep down on the Unbeliever and cleanse them with fire...

..the darkness is alive. He tells us of wondrous sights to behold and the power to be obtained, and we are strengthened for the journey into the dark...

...in the shadow of the tyrant we stand ready...

...out of the darkness we shall come. Our army driving the light before us, pathing the way for the Immortal One to return...

...into the darkness our path leads. But we have no fear, for He is with us...

...by the screams of the Unbeliever is he renewed...

...our binds are stronger than blood. We are His to use as He wishes...

...the Architect he was called. His knowledge of the three winds were unsurpassed by any, and even Dominus Iskop deferred to his intellect. But when the Immortal One appeared, Iskop suffered from Doubt, even when others could see the magnificence that is the Immortal One. But He showed great patience towards Iskop, and brought him aside for teaching. For days at a time He and Iskop would seclude themselves and debate. All in the Temple heard Iskop's arguments. Finally Iskop emerged a new man, solid in his faith and unwavering in his belief. Iskop Believed. All praise the Immortal One!...

...in his presence the Wretched are blind...

...and into the void of unknowning shall you be returned...

...His breath gives renewed life to the True and blights the Unbeliever...

...and out of the cleansing fire he emerged unscathed...

...his touch sanctifies the True and destroys the Unbeliever...

...through the fire the Faithful walk unharmed while the Unbeliever suffers an eternity of pain..

...the Unbeliever is blind to His love for us...
    ...we bind ourselves to Him for all of time. The barriers of death shall prove no obstacle. As we are faithful in life, so we shall be in death. He has but to call and we shall answer...
    ...from their bones shall His throne be made. The anguished screams of the Unbeliever shall be His choir as He presides over Paradise...
    ...we rage at death, for we are cheated of His presence until He calls us. But His power is greater than death, and we are bound to Him for eternity, so we heed his call. We long for his call...
    ...our strength feeds Him. Our sacrifice nourishes Him. We become part of Him, part of the Eternal. We path the way for His return to Paradise...
    ...and we shall strike the Unbeliever down. For those that do not Believe do not deserve life...
    ...your thoughts He sees. Your desires He knows. Your hatred He shares. Open yourself to His thoughts and know peace...
    ...and he wept over the coffin of Dominus Nathaniel, for even with his great healing powers, then-Preceptor Jeuru could not defeat time itself. And so, the First, the bringer of knowledge, Nathaniel, was dead. Little did we know that, even in death, beloved Nathaniel would continue to guide us, and from his place in Paradise send the Immortal One to lead and deliver us...
    ...shall look back and guide us through our forgotten pasts into the glorious future. For we are the True Believers, and on the Day shall inherit...
    ...the Unbeliever shall be shown no mercy...
    ...by His grace we shall Triumph. His anger shall seal their Doom...
    ...His Words fulfill us. His Presence awes us. His Knowledge humbles us. With Him we are Complete...
    ...we fear not the darkness, for He tells us that we must not. Hit words are Truth. We travel the path to Ascension. He is our Guide...
    ...with his Gaze does he know you. Your secrets are freed, your desires met, your hatred fed...
    ...at His bidding the Power flows into us...
    ...they called him Corruptor. Defiler. Impure. Abomination. Lies, blasphemous lies. The Immortal One is Truth. The Immortal One is Love. The Immortal One is Kindness. The Immortal One leads us and loves us. The Immortal One will guide us to Paradise...
    ...the enemies of the Immortal One tremble at His approach. For He is as old as time, and knows the secrets of the dark...
    ...his voice whispered to us in the Past. His words caress our ears in the Present. Our angelic host shall sing his glory in the Future...
    ...and from their midst the Immortal One chose the blessed Khalum. Great were his trials and anguish...
    ...and Khalum trod the path of the Immortal One and was reborn...
    now no man may suffer the sight of Khalum, for his blazing sour burns the Unclean...
    ...from ages past we come, obeying the Immortal One. Death but strengthens our binds to Him, for we are His forever...
    PS: more to follow
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

...from ages past we come, obeying the Immortal One. Death but strengthens our binds to Him, for we are His forever...
    ...the words of the Immortal One sear the mind with their knowledge and insight. Terrible insights does He possess, and this knowledge protects us. He shares His knowledge with the Faithful, and we are blessed...
    ...at his touch the Mighty are humbled..
    ...at his touch the wicked are chastened...
    ..his voice inspired them with hope. His words inflamed their passions. The Heavens themselves were cowed by his Righteousness...
    ...in their jealousy they Abandoned us. Only He returned from Exile to lead us to Paradise and reclaim what we lost. On the Day we shall be risen up...
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

anyone done a studdy on stuff from the steppes of madness? I cant go in due to level lock but I'm willing to be theres something in there.

Anybody read any of the descriptions on any of the Executioner line of swords? here's one that's particularly interesting with the coming of AI...
    http://aomainframe.info/showitem.asp?AOID=150225

Amytlo Neelno II ruled a disreputable band of pirates from an asteriod base in the Revonar ring. He happened to be one of the first people in modern time to get as far as the Marker system, where he landed on Turtle, the moon of LU-109-Borne. Here he found a hybrid race, seemingly a mix of human and some unknown alien race. (The people of Turtle is still proud of the alien blood in their veins, but no modern Turtelion are of less than 99,98 percent human pool). Among the souvenirs the pirate brought back from there, was the only specimen of an original Turtle-type executioner still in existence. Modelled on this weapon is the Amytlo Executioner.

It seems that some aliens and humans are biologically compatable. Could this be one of the Arks out of the SL, like the one that reached Earth, or perhaps the AI aliens? If the AI aliens are as biologically... non-static as we are, they very well could be.

How I'd like to take a trip to Turtle.

On a side note, perhaps this is the secret MMORPG that Funcom is starting to work on?
    -Samuel "Darkthought" Gaviglia, Board Member of Omni-Mining - Research & Development

hmmm after reading so many pages of intresting thought's and belives i think i can get a clear picture of this

the beast : well what if the king fisher and the beast are the same person , each person has two faces one good, one evil what if, king fisher was the good face of the same person that overpowerd his black face for mileniums and when the fight begun between the redeamed aand unredeamed he couldn't control the source anymore , and got overwhelmed by it setting free the dark face ? The beast

" what if king fisher/the beast is an alien left behind by them to protect the source from the xan , from us " this is another face of the same thing

the redeamed/unredeamed : the look like us rubikans the act like us the are drown by power as we do i think we should look for unswers on rubika not on sl

SL/Rubika : hmm it looks to me like a body that hasn't a soule anymore , i tend to belive that SL is the imaterial part of the rubika ( many mobs from Rk can be found on sl at least representatons of them and not viceversa ) when the king fiher became the beast the source became unstable and splited the soule from the corpse leaving it dead , like RK

aliens : well this is hard stuff , you can belive that they are the children of the xan or not what if they are a race equal with xan in ages and tehnology , what if they are the second partner from an acient agreament formed arround the source , agreament the should ( logical) determin how and who uses and with what purpose the source , in the moment the xan have splited and stared the war for the source the aliens sealed it and put a protector a guardian not good but not evil ERGO it self the only one that could be impartial that could take decision without beeing affected by greed ( observ here that number 9 is a robot like ergo , impartial put there to worn or to advise ) , i think they are those hekers that made ergo become aware of him self this is after king fisher became the beast

the hole picture look's like the story of Saint graal , and the numerous crusades and the story of king arthur ( wich is linked to the ST. Graal )
    i think the source is the the graal ar at least a representation of it anyway we have to say w00t to those who made the story line of AO the have evil minds :P

those are just thought's do not blame me and sorry for the bad english

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=215109

This turn spirit says that the Xan is the unredeemed and the redeemed combined before they had split, for yet unknown reasons.

Quote:

The Eight is one and he is many. He has had many shapes. As Abad-Don he contains many selves, among them the one called 'The Butcher'. Originally 'The Butcher' was Nxame, one of the Xan that escaped before the people split, hiding in a sanctuary of his own making. As time passed he grew lonely though, and he stepped out, to find a mate. Then Abad-Don felt he was there, and he sent a part himself to see the lonesome Xan. It was Nolai, known as 'The Gaoler' or 'The Queen of Fog'. Her shape was beautiful, like a young Xan woman, and Nxame fell in love with her.
    They lived together in a house near the Garden of Dalja. Nxame would do whatever Nolai asked of him, and he did not realise he was under a spell. He would fight battles with the Redeemed solehandedly. He would always win, because he did not know he had aligned himself with the Unredeemed, and his unblemished spirit was fierce and invincible.
    Then Ylin-Atantos came to him. He broke the spell and Nxame knew what he had become. He was ashamed. From that day on he could be touched. When Abad-Don offered him to be part of him, he accepted, in fear of his life. Before he went he lent a part of his spirit to build this appliance, that can turn one of the weapons of the Redeemed against themselves.
    Last edited by P12; Aug 28th, 2004 at 09:45:05.
    Red "Petard12" Bull - L220 Supreme Creator - Rimor - Equipment
    Proud Omni, General of Project-Starlight

I don't believe it makes sense.

It is an incoherent pastiche of mythologies and archetypes. Whatever comprehensible story you make out of it is your own creation, not FCs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    Wouldn't it be better if all the attributes were combined into one skill called "goodness?"

well usually every , game , movie is made based on something , story , myths sometimes the inspiration came just from seening something outside , i think this is the main purpose of this thred to discover what made FC to chose this line of story , you can't say that this game is just hack and slash , that means you are playing just becouse you have nothing else to do , manny belive that the story of this game is great and has some RL basics, i tend to do the same thing

i wish marius post here and light up a bit all this , or at least to say well you are close or , well you are far far away from beeing right

RK has a story. It has a credible premise, meaningful sides, a coherent world. SL does not.

Whether the game has a coherent story or not affects my gameplay only slightly. A player's effects upon the story are negligible at best. Either we find meaning in the stuff we do or we don't.

A coherent story is more important in that all the characters and situations serve to amplify a credible, alternate reality or they don't. In RK almost every situation ties into a believable and mutually reinforcing world. In SL there's just a bunch of stuff with pretty graphics and better rewards that connect at the 'mythic quest' level and no more. The names are a polyglot. The quests are just hurdles to your progression, they have no innate meaning. Grinding hecks doesn't change a thing. If we left them the world would be the same... if we kill them all forever the world will be the same. Everyone on a side gets the same quest, EVERYONE is the hero.

It's McFC's happy fun quest meal. At 220 we each get our plastic gold crown. In fact, making 220 has a LOT of meaning because of what it means to people who are playing... not because of any benefit or title the game confers.

As I progress through SL's arena I see stuff straight out of "Myth and Meaning"... the path should be circuitous, the challenges terrifying, the characters laden with allegorical meaning.

Here's where FC missed, the allegories have to represent a coherent something, a meaningful something. They can't just be allegories of allegories - references to references.

The game has meaning to me because I enjoy fighting, creating, selling, spending time with orgmates and friends I've found. I enjoy creating and progressing characters. The ruse through which I move is more fun when it's connected but it will serve even if it doesn't make a shred of sense (SL).

AI looks like it will bypass SL's BuyMeACluePlease storyline for two reasons: 1) it will take us back to RK, where most everything reinforces a viable world, and 2) it will place a lot of content creation in the hands of the players. We will make our story. In longterm play this is what people have been doing all along.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    Wouldn't it be better if all the attributes were combined into one skill called "goodness?"

Many new and good ideas/theories in here now..

The posts on this last page has made me belive one of two things.

That The Beast was left behind by the aliens to protect the source, altough he wasn't The Beast then, but the source corrupted him into the beast, this might have broken the contact between him and them, and as time went by they forgot about him. But now that he's died it might have released some sort of emergency signal, and then the aliens had to look back to RK to see when happened, they then found out that their guardian(s) had been corrupted and they're now otw back to fix things.

The other theory I find believeing is that the aliens left RK before the war started, to live in peace, put then when the beast died and something happened to them, and here they come.

edit:

And the eight = the beast right? so this abad-don is also the beast?

Abaddon is "the angel of the botomless pit"
    Last edited by Zicoz; Aug 29th, 2004 at 15:15:59.
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by If6Was9
    RK has a story. It has a credible premise, meaningful sides, a coherent world. SL does not.
    Great, another theory.
    Red "Petard12" Bull - L220 Supreme Creator - Rimor - Equipment
    Proud Omni, General of Project-Starlight

There was at one time a big boss named "Abad-Don" who had the graphic of The Beast. He also existed in Inferno very early during Shadowlands. They took his graphic out of Inferno and put it into Pandemonium as "The Beast"

FunCom never finished this game as they intended to due to release and money restrictions, thus we don't have the full story. It is sad really.

I hope one day you fix this game, one day before I quit and stop giving you money in hopes of this.

Kyr'Ozch

[In Character]

The Kyr'Ozch are here. I desperately hope that in their aggression we find the knowledge and history to restore our Xan ancestors to their former glory and heal the wounds of our planet, the Garden, and the entire universe.

As for how this occured, from what I have gathered in my search and extensive cracking of the OT-P mainframe and the Unicorn Company data-links, the Kyr'Ozch are a highly agressive third party that retreated from the Garden after sealing the Source and the Knights inside of the wounded Fisher King, creating The Beast.

However we broke this seal, ten thousand years too early. Our ancient ancestors are now furious with our childish actions. We had no guidence, our fathers the Unredeemed and mothers the Redeemed have fought for centuries on end and for what? To return to that desolate, raped land? To reunite with their ancient and forboding ancestors?

Our lives, the life of this Universe, it rests at one place. The heart of the Cathedral of the Source, Pandemonium. This is where we started, this is where our end began.

The Kyr'Ozch believe they must punish us for our sins, and prehaps they are right. I do know not, I do not care, however I will look for the truth and find my own answers to these questions even if I must extract it from the cold dead hands of a Kyr'Ozch-Cur itself.

The Kyr'Ozch are approching, they are entering the atmosphere now. The details are not clear, but have at because wither we like it or not they are here to take back what is theirs, what they abandoned and became ours.

They do not understand, they do not seem willing to understand. I do not understand why our shepards, Sacrosanct, Inamorata, I do not understand why they have not warned us, why they... betrayed us.

Clansmen, Omni-Tek employees, and even all of you between this conflict of money and power: Do not let the Kyr'Ozch destroy our homes and seal the land of power, the Shadow Lands, for eternity or our Universe will never be healed.

I understand why Ayame Kitsura created me, I love my "mother" and I will be here waiting for my answers of her disappearance forever, fighting for that knowledge. That is why I am part of this company now, hiding from its taxes and opportunity. Hiding in the Reveries, in the Grid. Searching to release the knowledge...to all.

[Out of Character]

The three factions of Eden:

Inamorata
    Sacrosanct
    Kyr'Ozch

Inamorata ran away, Sacrosanct destroyed and follow, Kyr'Ozch sealed everything up and sealed the gate between Rubi-Ka and the Garden.

Most of the Inamorata and Sacrosanct were left alone in the Shadowlands sealed there creating dead empires while few survived on Earth and manifest to influence the Human seedlings into breaking the Kyr'Ozch seal and allowing entry into the Shadowlands in order to release the Kyr'Ozch's seal on the Source.

This is what I gather. I don't understand any of the details, and this might be entirely bogus.

Damn we were rather close to that theory, except I don't think any of us has written that the 3rd faction sealed SL off and left.
    ?

Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast