What QL imps should i aim for?

look at one of the 6548654865368 other threads about the same damn subject
    Renowolf

ACCOUNT STATUS
    Cancelled

This account was cancelled at:
    2006-12-25 14:21:14

It will remain playable until : 2006-12-27 15:12:16

Checked through the whole Engineer profession forum, didn't find a single post about 60 twinks.

There are about a gazillion threads on ToTW twinks, search for the word "twink" in the subject line. I just did the search and came up with more than 10 informational threads (and about 50 other pointing people to those threads). However, I'm actually not sure there is a thread about a froob ToTW twink, people in the forums aren't usualy very interested in froobs.
    RK1:220/30 Alicia "Muhandes" Jolt General of Destiny. My setup/A quick screenshot
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    "Guides": 210 symbs before 170, 220 symbs before 180, NM Engi Twinking 205, 210, 215, 220.
    WTB ql150 weapons, Grand Armbands, Eye of the Evening Star.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    Equip?

Will i be able to solo Azzy?
    What QL imps should i aim for?
    How can I play the game? What equip should I use to play AO? Should I use carb? Can you make it for me? Sorry I dont have any money for plates.

Seriously, making threads about this kind of thing is lame, you should do the legwork yourself and then make a thread about how you did it. If you're like 5 points short MC, then make a thread posting your equip and asking "how can I get 5 more points of MC as a fr00b? Dont expect other people to do all the thinking for you, thats (to me at least) the point of the game. If you dont want to do the work yourself, I hear Counterstrike is kinda fun.
    Last edited by Gatsby; Dec 26th, 2006 at 04:34:38.
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Now please, go hide into empty can of tomato juice, mail yourself to Mexico, and dont forget to write on a package "i'm looking for a clue".
    Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    Seriously, did you think before posting, or did ... you just [smash] your face into the keyboard a few times then hit Submit?

last time i herd, 60 with maxed t&s and mc have around 300. you need 100 imps so 355, +20 from expertise, 375, +140 from mochams = 515...+130 wrangle = 645..their u have ur twink
    Brutalthug16 - Resident Testlive Noobie
    Hellrule - RK1 crat
    Hellhealer - RK1 doc

i saw a froob with lvl 148 warmachine , so froobs can get decent pets too

You only need a bot a bit above 100 (think 106) and you can solo azzy. Just make sure you stay out of line of sight when chain healing the bot. Anyone who soloed high level missions knows how to do it.

Maybe this helps http://www.aofroobs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=695

Also i believe you'll need a warbot to solo Azzy

Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Maybe this helps http://www.aofroobs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=695

Also i believe you'll need a warbot to solo Azzy
    Not at all, I'm sure I did it with the Common Guardbot or Guardbot. You just need to chain heal the thing. (and please stay out of LOS with azzy, bad idea)