Thread: Rubi-Ka Summit Meeting

Rubi-Ka Summit Meeting

This was not my idea but I have heard it from a number of different people and I think it might be a bit of fun as a roleplaying idea.

The idea is we have a number of people from all 3 sides clan, neutral and Omni-Tek at meeting point to discuss the up and comming war and the condition for peace. Perhaps on the lines of trying to form a new Tir Accord.

This event is not to every ones taste but more focused at the people interested in Politics and debate. I suggest that 2 people on each side give a 10 minutes speech followed by comments from the various people.

I would suggest about 8-10 on each side with myself as the reporter and one person as the chairperson for the summit.

As it was an idea given to me by the follow I asume they wish to take part

Charles "Kithrak" Houston

Raz

Solarax

Oh a date saturdays are good so how about this one I am open to times but I suggest 11 pm GMT 10 pm BST (america times no idea I got it wrong last time so I will not even guess).

Oh and if we get a lot of people we can always do another one later on the same is true if we get people from RK2 interested.

11 pm GMT is around 7pm EST i think.

Anyway, this idea sounds great and fun, count me in
    "It's your life. Keep it up! Keep it real!"