Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Let me try again... Possible weapon choices:

Mendix Biomech AR-2a just found this one AODB never seen it before but i wondered how it worked if anyone tried it or whatever? Damage seems kinda sucky compared to ql and reqs...
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.
    Gromulator: Go troll in your cavern , mr happy Bunny.
    Romaas about lvl 49 soldier BS twinks using CDR's
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    at 49 its totally awesome damage.

Nice work everyone, rooted.

Cool ...
    Found a couple more:
    Advanced BBI Gyro Gun - Fire AC, Burst, Fullauto, ok speed, add psychology 18...
    Bodyguard Blaster - Cold AC, dmg seems nice, flingshot, can't be dual wielded which is kinda a setback...

Memories *cries*
    Solar-Powered Assault Rifle - Umm yeah... ... Just remembered this thing
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.

Hey Esc, want to make a edit section on your list for soldier weapons against Hecklers? Soldiers of the levels 100-150 range.

Just a thought.
    Is it my desires that frighten you, or is it your own?

When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
    Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.

~First Order~

Hey... Yeah but this was mostly an idea to give ppl the links to give ppl the opportunity to test the weapons for themselves and get their own views on em don't really wanna tell ppl what to use and so forth there's alot of other posts sayin which AC is good for heklers and so on...
    I do remember an not that old post was about the topic on what guns was best for heklers...

U list guns for new soldiers and the first one is lvl 159? What do u consider new? How about lvls 1-158? And how would a newbie get the mil to purchase? You guys have been in this game too long.

Originally posted by Taquito
    U list guns for new soldiers and the first one is lvl 159? What do u consider new? How about lvls 1-158? And how would a newbie get the mil to purchase? You guys have been in this game too long.
    This post is not about how soldiers aquire money to get weapons it's a post about weapon choices pls hold posts within topic ty... But to reply shortly if u know about these weapons u would know some of them can be blitzed and bought in stores so the money problem is not a issue... weapons here are ql 1-300 (so i rekon lvl 1-158 is inbetween there ) listed so pls check the links u will be able to see the ql's they can be aquired in... ty...
    Last edited by _-EscritoreS-_; Feb 10th, 2004 at 18:39:37.

Originally posted by _-EscritoreS-_
    [B]
    Bodyguard Blaster - Cold AC, dmg seems nice, flingshot, can't be dual wielded which is kinda a setback...
    Hmm,maybe the MR req on this pistol is kinda high for soldiers to reach,but you can pair it with a Jobe Guard pistol and get two alphas(Fling+FA) instead of one.(The MR req on Jobe Guard Pistol is 800,pretty easy to reach nowadays)

Right...

I got a few thoughts, allthough im owning any other soldier atm... (that dosnt have a turn spirited wep) With a flux and a jobe guard... its just... pure strenght.. allthough... i do have a bit low AR considering i have 0 perks for pistol... still darn good, specially when I move down to RK and pick up the PoP instead of the flux..
    Thats just.... straight down evil
    and oh.... you forgot the coressive sprayer
    get it from Eel/smug quest on delivering Westinghouse weapons..
    100 - 300 chem dmg.. (high reqs on it tho )
    and burst on it, instead of fling like the flux.. could be good, havent tried yet tho
    but... I STRONGLY suggest the Jobe guard pistol, 30 sec recharge on full auto is... evil.... evil I tell you

- meep meep

Originally posted by _-EscritoreS-_
    Forgot these:
    Premium Seburo C-99a - This is what i used myself for heklers at lvl 160'ish.... proj ac, burst...
    This is a fine, fine gun. I'm using one on my soldier (only level 50), and it's very nice to be using a gun that's missionable, easy to get into and implant for(100% AR), and has a decent burst recharge. This beats the Div9 hands down for low levels, at least.
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

fast as hell

i maybe the only one but i like the Eradicator xci52.

it assault rifle and fling so no burst which is a downer. On the upside its so fast you can 1/1 it very early and start to lower you agg/def bar. ran some damge calcs on the database and it outdamaged by div9 in dot mostly because of the speed difference. other good points there cheap and you can clicksaver them. Not flash but it will get you through.

just thought i would add the my ranged int is not yet high enough to 1/1 a div 9, which would probably make the div 9 better in dot.
    Last edited by Aethryn; Feb 23rd, 2004 at 14:19:24.

hmmm. no one ever mentions the Inner Circle Strategic Flamer. i use a ql 181 and it works great aganist just about everything but hecklers
    http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=233803

Updated and put put all the suggestions so far in the first post ...

Where

Awesome Soldier Weapon Compendium.

Wish they'd make the JAME's soldier only.

Anyway, after much research I've come to the conclusion that unless you already know where/what drops these weapons (aside from the obvious ones) you may as well file yourself in the "if you have to ask category," which is fine.

But, I have to ask. Any chance the location/mob etc might get listed for these weaps?

Thanks!
    Account Created
    2001-06-29 16:07:54

All that time, only these gimps to show:
    Devestior 136 MP, Testlive.
    Javen 115 Engie, Testlive
    Cuda 150 Engie (Wiped)
    Bruce 96 MA (Wiped)

Bored at work? Not for long! Click here

If Escorites would like to edit the thread to include where they are available from, I'm sure that'd be great if you have any questions as to where some of them drop, just PM them mate.
    Field Marshal Londino, lvl 220
    Cutting through the forest of reason
    Veteran of Forsaken
    Former Soldier Professional

Silly doc thingy Londina, lvl 175+
    She needs tokens dont ya know.

Yeah sure i can include that wont be today but i'll update it tomorrow or the day after... good idea btw...

I laugh at all people lvl 1-80 that use div9s. Eradicators are far superior. I love them.

Thanks so much for adding locations
    Account Created
    2001-06-29 16:07:54

All that time, only these gimps to show:
    Devestior 136 MP, Testlive.
    Javen 115 Engie, Testlive
    Cuda 150 Engie (Wiped)
    Bruce 96 MA (Wiped)

Bored at work? Not for long! Click here

Np will be adding more locations soon to the rest of the guns but haven't had the time yet...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast