Thread: The propagande Machine

The propagande Machine

In all the big cities of rk posters appear in locations where people often meet and much visited streets. Some people say they saw a young fixer running around with a brush, gleu, the posters and a feverish look in his eyes. But whenever the guards closed in to arrest him for vandalism he gridded out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Neutrals of Rubika!!

It is time to grab our arms and defend ourselves against the filthy clanners that are destroying our mining camps for no reason. In the process of violently taking over our peace full tower sites they slaughter everyone just for the fun they get out of it. It is all over the grid feeds Clanners taking over Neutral towers.

We must act now before it is to late.
    We must say NO and make a fist against these terrorists.
    We must no longer wait before we are killed for no reason.
    We must reclaim neutral territory for ourselves again.

The Slaughter of the borealis citizens who where simply blown of the reclaim by Clan and Omni alike is the proof of what happens when we neutrals do not act. The time of waiting is over Rubika to the NEUTRALS!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's all just an Ugly omni plot!

Originally posted by Eronnica
    It's all just an Ugly omni plot!
    Zzzzz
    • RK2: Dyna2 Enfo Dyna18 NT Dyna666 Keeper Dyna4000 Fixer Dyna27012 Crat
    • RK-Test: Dyna0002 Meta-Physicist Dyna90210 Fixer ( 05-02-2003)
    • Check my QL200 Enforcer implant designs at Auno.org: 1HE 2HE 2HB
    • Best custom map: Raiko's Map (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)
    • Best custom skin: Notum DovveTech HUD upgrade (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)

Omni-Tek is your friend!
    Elnertz: "I spend all my time making all the loot mine, all because there is no ****ing storyline!"

*yawn*
    Oh ye the uninformed.
    Xylathenus
    Clan Metaphysicist
    Director of Archetype

Walking down the alley way behind the shop selling tower components in Borealis Kate takes long drinks out of an insulated coffee cup when a brightly colored paper catches her eye. Squinting through the fog of not enough caffine she walks toward it and pulls it free of the wall still wet and sticky.

“Dang it Mort… this is not going to help neutrals or anyone. Violence begets more violence, and we have enough of that here in Borealis as it is.” Muttering to herself and tucking the flier in her pack. “I just hope you haven’t made yourself into a target.”
    President - Shattered Dreams- Rimor