Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does the URoP still drop?

Got lucky with 2 merc spawns in a row yesterday. Plenty of PoP's and RoP's but not one uRoP on either Patty.
    Last edited by Randomtasks; Jan 31st, 2004 at 16:21:02.
    General of Adrenaline Rush
    Randomtasks 206 Adv - Vanguard Pistolero
    Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
    -Sun-tzu, The Art of War.

I lead alot of the clan side merc raids in rk-2 (We all raid together u silly rk-1'ers :P) I havent seen any in a longtime nown days usualy pops and rops rot. almost everybody 175+ on any side has azure and goes to mercs
    Whine more plz I feed on your tears

Ethernal- "Friends don't let friends infonet drunk"

My internet is waaaay faster than yours so you can suck my fiberoptic!

I called myself scanning this thread pretty carefully, and didn't see it mentioned. Anyway... the uRoP hasn't dropped since the release of SL. Got mine well before that, but have done countless raids at ace camp since SL came out, and not seen a single drop since

use be common havent heard of one dropping in a while gone the way of EoT and BB/BM. they use be really common i think i got RoP and unRoP in my bank because noone wanted them back in the day so it was either that or rot. so i have advens uber pvp and rubi ka combo as a enforcer .
    Faeruithir 220 enf Dark Ones- active
    Ludaacris 207 keeper Dark ones -stripped and retired

Originally posted by Glarawyn
    Some nanomages are actually attractive, while others hit every branch on the way down when they fell out of the ugly tree. (Atrox on the other hand are uprooting the ugly tree and hitting eachother with it)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12