Thread: Does the URoP still drop?

Does the URoP still drop?

Topic

Later,
    /Cece

Nintech - Female Advent on Atlantean
    Ninnea - Female Bureaucrat on Atlantean

dont seem like it
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

It would be interesting to know for sure.
    I know that the drops seem to very from time to time. After I had already collected my Rop/uRoP and was working on gettiny my hands on a PoP there was at least one time I can remember that patty only had RoP's on her. Its possible that you have just had a streak of bad luck.
    General of Adrenaline Rush
    Randomtasks 206 Adv - Vanguard Pistolero
    Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
    -Sun-tzu, The Art of War.

Oki, thanks!

If anyone has seen it drop after christmas it would be great to hear about. Thx!

Later guys.
    /Cece

Hasnt dropped since september, just like EoT and bb/bm.

Messed up loottables anyone?
    220 Adventurer
    214 Bureaucrat

Synergy Factor

Originally posted by Shuuji

Messed up loottables anyone?
    Haven't seen a uRoP for a long time. Plenty of PoPs and RoPs to quip anyone who wanted them and more, but no uRoPs.
    Glarawyn L220 OT Adventurer
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    Lilredhot L220 OT Enforcer
    Don't mind me, I tank without a helmet.
    ----
    Gunslinger19 L150 OT Soldier
    There's a word for people who think everyone's out to get them: perceptive.

Spoke with an adv a few weeks ago who said she had picked one up just before xmas. I don't know if she told me the truth, but I haven't got any reasons to doubt her. I haven't seen one in ages. But then again, might just be that the drop rate has been messed up.
    "I never threaten, I merely promise"

I also haven't seen any drop as of late. Sorry.

I got a URoP a long time ago. I havent seen one drop in a long time. Wonder if a URoP and a RoP is a good combo? There both Chem damge and get same range.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Meatleet 202 Adventurer Clan Synergy Factor
    ----------------------------------------------John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever belives in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Originally posted by Meatleet
    Wonder if a URoP and a RoP is a good combo?
    Is great for PvP. Fixers can root me, but they can't get out of my weapon range with a Manex or Backup Laser. Agents have similar problems. With a Movement Predictor and T.I.M. scope, RoPs get darn close to hitting the range cap.

That's a range increase of 55%, or 13.2 m for a Ql200 Movement Predictor and the HUD Upgrade: Enhanced Target Acquisition (T.I.M. Scope) That's 37.2 m range, I think the cap is 40 m.

Very nice for killing things that do an AoE (Ian Warr, General Nirtox) as well.

Makes for a nice Rubi-Ka setup. I use a Flux Pistol and a RoP when I'm not PvPing now though.
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    ----

I've had a few asking me the same thing lately. Will need more confirmation about this -- especially from those who have been doing mercs regularly. "I havent seen any recently" hearsay statement isn't enough, need real oberservations/experiences from those who do mercs.

Its not easy for us to bring up drop rates. For example, the first thing Cz said to me when I first brought up RHoE and Impious last year, was 'we dont discuss drop rates with players' Jayde and I had to keep at it for over 6 months to ensure they knew we were talking about a *bugged* drop rate at IS. So please bear in mind how difficult it is to bring up the subject of drop rates. We really need lots of info and supportive details if any.

So, can anyone else confirm?
    Ino
    rolling leet, crouching tiger, hidden dragon

Pioneer rifle/crossbow Vanguard with a personal sidearm and a campstove
    Atlantean

AO Adventurer Professional (2003-2004)

Map design suggestion for mapmakers

I havent seen or heard of it drop since september and I've been to mercs atleast 40 times since then.
    220 Adventurer
    214 Bureaucrat

Synergy Factor

Ouch Ino, making me think here...

Been the one hading out loot on acom raids...lemme think...maybe 8 Merc raids since I became a leader...no uRoPs. Only 3x RoP + 1 PoP or 3x PoP and 1 RoP or 2x PoP and 2x RoP. I recall that it uRoP used to drop more often than the RoP...back when I got my RoPs anyway.
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    ----

Just a Suggestion

Ino maybe you could ask the Leaders to help out with this as they see everything on the Corpse for the Raids they Lead.

I'm still building my Point Base and don't always stay for the bidding.

Also, there's an Item function on the Mercbot that lists the dates and what was looted including the winning bid amount if I recall.
    EDIT: I checked this at lunch...According to /tell mercbot raiditem
    URoP was last Bid on and Won 10/22/03
    UPoP was last Bid on and Won 11/5/03
    Last edited by .oOBusted!; Jan 28th, 2004 at 20:35:52.
    Arctic: As someone i know said: "After A-Bomb hits advy, they just dust off the dirt and walk away."

HURJAkeeper: "the alt tabbing works if i stand on solid ground or some flat surface. if i do that in place where the ground isnt flat the grafix is drawn screwed up."

Oh thanks for the mercbot info, Zaxson.
    So that will be URoP last seen in November according to mercbot.
    Ino
    rolling leet, crouching tiger, hidden dragon

Pioneer rifle/crossbow Vanguard with a personal sidearm and a campstove
    Atlantean

AO Adventurer Professional (2003-2004)

Map design suggestion for mapmakers

Maybe we should ask them to take the nodrop tag off the ROP and uROP.

Flux/ROP combo isn't bad in any event.....

but ROP/uROP nicest for PVP.
    LVL 220 Vanguard Out to pasture
    LVL 220 Eternalist researching
    LVL 220 Dictator Retired
    LVL 220 Field Marshal Resetting/twinking

LVL 220 Savior (researching)

Firetree Server, Horde of course

Yeah, take the Nodrop of RoP/URoP would be nice, since many have them and don't use em. Which is sad since I want one and it no longer drops.

Thanks for the info guys! Good work.

Later,
    /Cece

The uRoP is most definitely not dropping. I wish I had some specifics on drops for the devs, but it's been quite some time since I've seen a uRoP drop. I want to say it stopped dropping around 15.3.

Unless Mercbot is NOT specific, it's listed above...And if you go to Mercbot and use

/tell mercbot raiditem there is even MORE
    Arctic: As someone i know said: "After A-Bomb hits advy, they just dust off the dirt and walk away."

HURJAkeeper: "the alt tabbing works if i stand on solid ground or some flat surface. if i do that in place where the ground isnt flat the grafix is drawn screwed up."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast