Thread: Ideas on making money

Ideas on making money

Anyone have any ideas on how to make money as a 175 adv? Right now im saving for a cloak of the wandering knight and a SOW and im not sure how to make those kind of creds. Ive tried camping embs in scheol but that is a little to slow. Ingots are a good source of income but there must be a way to use our soloing abilities to make money. Right now im soloing hecks in ely making about 6-7 mil an hour. Any advice would be apreciated
    Proud Member of the CORE doing our best to make Rimor heckler FREE!

Characters:
    Lenic 206+ Adventurer (Looking for T2 teams)

Gridfreakk 112 Fixer

Slimshadyy 131 Agent

Fabricator 150 Engi (offering tradeskill services)

i am lvl 185 - and working on money issues. I am also working on tokens. so i am using a program that saves clicks, fire up the mission terminal and get the max number of mishes to blitz. Then i get the mish to 20% and then blitz to the end. i am getting 1 token for 5 mishes - so the 20% is real. I am blitzing things that sell well in the trader store, like the omni pol battle suits (500k in the store), or nano charged weapons, or other things that sell on the open market. While there may be other ways to get $$$, this way has the side benefit of getting tokens (only 20 more mishes to go until 1.75k)!!!

after i have my token requirements for the 1.75k board, i will be trying to make some cash with pweapons, pb's and other stuff... and then AI will come out and the market will be trashed so i'll have to figure out how to get cash in september, but for now, token farming / blitzing.

Ani.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

you can also blitz anima nanos, they make around 300k a piece
    omni-pol battle suits make about 500k-600k

get 9 missions for HQ with these items, blitz them in one go.
    worst case scenario gives about 3 mill (9x300k + mission reward= +/- 3 mill)

if you practise this, you can do 9 missions within 30 minutes (this includes getting the missions)
    if you are REALLY good at it, you should be able to make around 9 mill per hour

Surfs
    Yesterday is history,tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift: that's why they call it 'Present'!.

im a bit higher lvl then u but i was killing ely hecklars for ingots, and got around 15m/hour, relly camped but now and then u find something to kill=)

/afro

At 175 you should be able to solo adonis bosses, such as dryads and dredges. they can drop some sweet loot. and the dryads drop patterns for decent ql symbs. i wouldn't try the golems till you get higher lvl though, cause they can nuke for about 3-4k.

Quote Originally Posted by Riddance
    At 175 you should be able to solo adonis bosses, such as dryads and dredges. they can drop some sweet loot. and the dryads drop patterns for decent ql symbs. i wouldn't try the golems till you get higher lvl though, cause they can nuke for about 3-4k.
    No way a lvl 175 can survive at the dryad bosses NW of Adonis. Maybe the ones in the abyss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psythe View Post
    I have learned that most of the community is, for lack of a better word, dumb.
    R.I.P. Breyers

he didnt say which proffession could do it at level 175... i have a lvl 185 NM MP, as long as i dont get aggro, i can handle my own against many of the mobs in adonis... but... i get aggro, and die too often for this to be a viable choice for me, a sol MP or other proff (crat / doc / enfo) could do it...

Ani
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened