Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do you do when you are not leveling ?

Originally posted by NikkiDial
    Sit in IRC all day waiting for CZ/Cosmik/Dai-gailen to show up so you can offer them a cookie and act leet. Then hope they give a cookie back or you are not leet enough :O(
    Awww.

/cookie
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

Re: LOL!!

Originally posted by Chocosan
    Heya,

For Gods Sake Wenzell...500th pinky? LOL

Ive seen how u get those kills for that..u go to an arena and instead of challenging a player to combat u gank anyone u see...yup...even the low lvls that are there challenging a friend of the same lvl.
    All I can say is LOL!!!
    U are so pathetic that u even consider urself as a good pvp player and your guild as something good.
    This game is supposed to be fun..and all that ur guild does..including u...is to camp all npc´s and make RL money of selling items on Ebay. The only way u are getting pvp is by ganking people that are unprepared for it. If u even call that honorable fight u are more pathetic than words can describe...yup..I cant even find a word in a dictionary that would make pathetic or any word in the like suit better.
    My advice to u is this:
    Arena: Stop ganking and challenge someone instead...or are u to much of a coward to do so? My guess is u are!
    Pvp areas: Kill anyone u see and enjoy!
    Npc: Give a low lvl ...yup lvl 50 or below that the chance to get a quest from an npc before u gank him with your guild....Thats just UBER pathetic LOL!!
    The way u are playing now is destructive to other low lvl players in the game...stop bragging and find something else to do..like helping people..but then again the Troll that u are doesnt have the Int (even with an int buff+shades of lubrication) to even attemt to send that kind of signal to your cortex.

hehe Wenzell flame away

Ive challenged many high lvls, and many of em are lvl 200s too, go ask aberic, zerosignal, gellana..... I won some and lost some. I have even beat the crap out of 2 of your 3 omni neos in 1v1, plz stfu if you dont see the whole picture.

I roleplay myself as a terrorist, an agressive terrorist. Most of the times if I dont fire, people will attack me first, this applies to lvl 75-200. On the other hand, many omnis roleplay to kill guards and claim to take over Tir. I cant do anything in 75% zone. You know if I had a chance, Id retaliate. These people are too smart to roleplay in 75% zone in a war. In fact, I feel like getting a part time job as a city guard, so next time you come to tir, I can kill you.

Oh another Storm hater.
    Can you give me the name of the person who sold guild raid items on ebay for RL money ? Plz provide proof when you want to start your accusation. I can assure you if its true, the person will be kicked out of guild.
    Our high lvls often help lower lvls get quests and items, priority to guildies first, then clans. Sorry if your not on the right side you dont get a chance.

Originally posted by Cosmik

Awww.

/cookie
    Woot got a cookie.
    Hmm, what to do next ?

Talking LOL

Heya,

Wenzell..lol...u always quote ur self? LOL!!!!
    U are not a roleplayer or a good player at all!
    What makes a good player:
    1. He/She shares his/her experience to lower lvls...not gank them the Wenzell style.
    2. He/She tries to make the game fun for everyone...that meens that u give the chance to others to recieve quests and such.
    3. Is not a Storm Member
    4. Does not have a char named Wenzell
    5. Is not posted on BB menu as "Chicken a´la Wenzell"...its extra chrispy btw pretty good to feed demons or Storm members with....maybe that will add some int...dunno...u can hope some bug makes it so

Wenzell...please beg omni and clan to forgive u for dishonoring the arena in Tir and Omni-1....I cant believe Im even writing to someone that has no honor...that doesnt even have the guts to honor arena rules and make a challenge.

Keep ganking low lvls..it suites ur mentality...if Usama made it...so can u...I can only hope someone adds your madness someday...maybe deleteing ur account would be a start...but maybe u can step into the light...get urself some courage (LOL I hope) and challenge people.

Keep quoting lol...keep it on...u dont have much else to say because u know it to be true young lost Troll.

May the Force of the int buff strike u down and may u enter sanity again.

The path of light is the true path...follow it and all doubt will fade away!

Flame me hehehe /strong1
    Shove that Breeze up your ass!

I bet your apprentice of Cloudeh or maybe his dog. Everything comes out of your mouth are BS and have no backup.
    Im not going to argue more, go ask GM to verify if I still have the shades. I traded my IQ ring instead of shades for my egg materials. Thats all i want to say.

Whoa whoa whoa lady, hold it RIGHT there!

Where do you get off talking about Wenz and our guild like that? Huh? Aside from the PvPing (which has no merit in this argument, because everyone accepts that risk once they take that last kill to level 75), do you have any proof whatsoever about these accusations you are making? I sincerelly doubt it.

As far as Wenzell not being a good player? You just don't know what you are talking about. She has helped me a few times, mostly with items I wanted. I asked, she offered, it was all good. I'm a pretty experienced player, as is the rest of Storm, so there really isn't a need to dish out newbie advice. Your list of what makes a good player is NOT a good one, and is incredibly biased against Wenzell. Let's go through the list though, shall we?

1. Let's see...the lowest level that Wenz could kill would be level 75. By that time, nobody is a n00b, and they generally know where they are going and what they are doing with their character. So that is right out.
    2. This complaint has nothing to do with Wenzell. You are mad because Storm is a nice big guild, and has all the resources necessary to kill off the uniques before you do. Am I right? Sure, you say you want a shot at one? Fine, YOU check it's spawn every hour, YOU keep a running list of spawn times/locations, YOU get your WHOLE online guild to gather in one spot to kill it. Go ahead. I bet you can't do it. Oh wait, what's that? You just want the opportunity? Well, tough luck sister. If you can't finish the job, don't start it in the first place.
    3. That's just ridiculous.
    4. Again, you are being childish.
    5. I didn't really understand this. Have you been drinking again?

As far as "arena rules", show me somewhere that they are written down please. Show me something sanctioned by Funcom (or hell, the ICC if you want to go in character). There are none. Arena is simply there for fighting. Some people follow certain rules that others have subscribed to, yes. That does not mean everyone has to. Our guild has specific rules about arena combat, which Wenzell follows I'm sure. Otherwise, she wouldn't still be in the guild, now would she?

Personally, I take offense at the way you compare Wenzell to Usama Bin Laden. I think it's a truly tasteless comparison. I would really appreciate it if you would please go back to your hole now.

Catch ya planetside.
    Nakomis
    101 Opi MA RK1
    In Search of a Friendly Helpful Guild

Wistler
    53 Sol Engie RK1
    President of NFC

Catch ya planetside...

It's always the spoiled child whose hardworking and enterprising millionaire daddy made them V.P. and bought them a Ferrari who look down at the hard workers and tell them it's an equal opportunity world and to suck it up.

Lots and lots of people are not happy with what the very few are doing to the game supposed to be enjoyed by very many.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...+storm+hogging

Yeah, if I was in a real-life clan of serial killers and someone asked me about Charles Manson, I'd tell them 'yeah, he's a pretty cool guy. Gave me some pointers on torture and even loaned me some drugs'.

A society of jackasses is not in the right until they become the majority.

Cool Great to hear an answer! :)

Heya,

First of I couldnt care less about the items Storm is camping..I really have no need of them nor will I ever...So trust me..Its not for me...but for the thousands other players u are spoiling the game for.. due to your Npc-camping. Its not an effort u are making...u are spoling the game! Period!!

Secondly When it comes to Arena fighting there is only one way to fight...and that is with a challenge followed by a fight. If Storm sanctions ganking in the arena u more than sad as a guild.
    Thirdly I have prof of Wenzell attacking and ganking people in Tir and Omni Arena..I saw it with my own eyes and so did my second in command. I was not alone at this point either, several players experienced the same low behavior from Wenzell.
    What Im saying is that if Storm has a policy of ganking and sanctions such actions in the arena u are not more than dishonorable and pathetic.
    My comparison between Wenzell and Usama is justified due to them both being A****s...Someone who attacks another that is unprepared and does not wish to fight and also justifies this horrible action by calling themselves Terrorist deserves to be compared like that (Usama acts in the same way).
    Last but not least...u say that there are no rules about this arena-fighting...I can tell u millions of things that funcom did not intend...like the token-cheat, imp-cheat, and so on...the list is vast..and Im sure that Storm cheated their way through AO like this with the explanation that Funcom designed it this way.
    It takes a bigger man/woman to admit that what u are doing is destructive and spoling the game in all ways possible.
    Wenzell has to learn that ganking people in the arena...no matter their lvl is dishonorable and disgustingly low. That only proves one thing and that is cowardness.
    Someone that people look up to in pvp in the arena is someone that steps up to u and challenges u in due order...not jump in and gank people because they are a Storm member and Roleplay as terrorist.
    There I said my peace and most people reading this will agree with me on this.
    My final advice is to change the rules in Storm...make them honorable and not like they are now..where u sanction such low actions and call them rules of the game.

The light and true guidance in SWG will cleanse the SWG server from all people that are dishonorable and destroy online gaming.
    Shove that Breeze up your ass!

Lets see, I asked Cloudeh for a duel, he replied no and gave a ton of reasons. Fine.
    Next day I was in arena, he jumped me. Oh ya thats good spirit from an omni according to your 'arena rules'
    So I learnt soemthing, Id just kill whatever omni I could see in political or mayhem zone. I know if I dont fire, they will attack and kill me.
    Get it straight, I only attack omnis. And I only fight clanners when my opponents agreed to.

Choco, if someone is stainding in the arena, IN A 0% ZONE, they had better not complain about being attacked. If they are already involved in a fight, it's different. Me personally? All Omni are fair game. Period. Whether they are fighting already or not, they are the enemy and are fair game. What annoys me the most are the people who go to the arena and stand in teh middle for a while. Then when attacked, they scream "ganker!" and run off or petition.

As far as saying that there is only one way to fight in the arena, well that's your opinion and you are entitled to it. Just because you subscribe to that particular school of thought on arena combat, doesn't mean anyone else has to. It just happens that the majority of arena PvP'ers agree with you, because that is the easiest way for them to fight. Very little risk involved in dueling someone you know you can beat.

When it comes to Storm camping uniques, you still have no argument. You say that it is for the thousands other players that we are spoiling the game, due to the camping. Well, tell me this. If Storm didn't kill Tarasque, and instead let all teh players who decided they wanted a shot (players mind you, not guilds), how long do you think they would last? Do you really think they could get THAT organized enough to kill the hardest critter i the game? I don't think so. Also, if those "thousands other players" really have that big of a problem with it, why haven't they written Funcom? Storm should have been banned long ago if this were the case.

And sitting there calling Storm, the whole guild no less, CHEATERS, is totally out of line. You stil have not provided any evidence that anyone in Storm has cheated. So if you would please stop your slandering of our guild, lest I report you for mudslinging at our guild.

Catch ya planetside.
    Nakomis
    101 Opi MA RK1

Wistler
    53 Sol Engie RK1
    President of NFC

Catch ya planetside...

What I do when I'm not leveling.

Try to get that pesky 1k token board the legit, and insanely time consuming way.
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

Hmm... I don't know about this Wenzell char never met in the game. However, I have received help from a storm member and I am not in their guild or subguild. So I'd have to say that at least some people in their guild help others... On the other hand, regarding camping the unique monsters.. Heard that alot from various people. Point is, I think to the victor goes the spoils. If they can grab it. We just have to accept it. Kinda sucks I know, but I'd like to make all those areas 0% zones so everyone can fight over it. That would be fun. In any case, you guys should get together a large group of people and fight for the items if you really want them.. You can't have everything handed to you on a silver platter.

Choc, comparing someone who ganks in a computer game to Osama bin Laden, one of the world's most evil persons in history, is a bit extreme, don't ya think?

What's wrong with ganking? I'd gank all day long if I had a level 200 character. It's fun. You don't like it? Awww, too bad. It's a computer game, enough said. If you're a level 75 and up you should know the ins and outs of the game.

Your calling other people pathetic for their actions in a computer game is downright hilarious. Get away from the Windows box for a minute and step outside and make some RL friends. It's just funny.

No, someone who ganks all day in a computer game because they are more powerful should be more accurately compared to a rapist. They fulfill some mental or chemical deficiency by simply lashing out in a violent manner where they know they can control the situation.

The Terrorist has a purpose behind any violent acts. However misguided his purpose or heinous his methods may be, he is able to validate them.

Comparing acts in a computer game to a person's real life mental state is perfectly valid.

Consider this, one person has an option to buy Return to Castle Wolfenstein and kill Nazis for hours on end or buy Return of Son of Sam and play the part of a serial killer stalking the citizens of New York City. Don't tell me that the mental state of the person who buys the latter should not at least be questioned versus the person who buys the former.

Your actions in a video game (especially, one with social interaction such as AO) are a direct result of who you are as a person. This goes without exception. Whatever your reason is for clicking the mouse where you do, it's because of who you are.

Bio, I believe that's only really true if you don't have a nice firm grip on reality. People like that Josh Wooley guy (the one who killed himself over EQ) need to be examined. Those who realize that computer games are just that, games, are okay. I don't think that someone who buys an FPS for the sole purpose of "killing" people should go unnoticed either, if I am using your standards.

Catch ya planetside.
    Nakomis
    101 Opi MA RK1

Wistler
    53 Sol Engie RK1
    President of NFC

Catch ya planetside...

Bio, that is such BS. I used to play Goldeneye 007 and use all the cheat codes and kill everyone: guards, the good guys, even the girls.

Does that mean I'm a psychopath that wants to kill women in real life? Obviously not, because I've never ever had any kind of sick thought like that before. It's a game. When I play a game, I know I'm playing a game.

I played Carmageddon once, and ran over innocent pedestrians. Should I be barred from driving?

What about all the people on the Terrorist team in Counterstrike?

I'm sorry, but it's arguments like that which prompt other more radical people to propose banning all violence in computer games at all. Its only people who aren't mentally stable in the first place who would ever have the blurred vision of the boundary between comptuer games and reality in the first place.

We need to keep in mind 'Cause' and 'Effect'. A mentally inbalanced psychopath might buy 'Postal' because he's fond of the idea of killing innocent people. But somebody who buys 'Postal' isn't automatically a mentally inbalanced psychopath. Just somebody with a crappy taste in games
    Dest

Whats next ? I would love to know

Look at how these people open their mouth flaming out of nothing.

Title hugger ? Sorry, doesnt apply to me.
    Hacker ? I only know some basic VB and pascal/delphi, dont think its sufficient to hack anything.
    Exploiter ? Not me either. Clean record
    Ebayer ? Never sell stuff on ebay.
    Gank all day ? I duel more than 90% pvpers do.

Now accussation of mental problem. And whats next ?

P/S: Read the thread title, if you want to flame, please start your own thread.

oh great another storm/wenzell are cheaters thread. ive never met them (rk1 right?) so im not going to say that they are. wenzell says (s)he doesnt gank, i have no reason to disagree.
    im over 75, and i admit i spent ages debating that last kill, but i was sick of the lvl 74 twink/hoverers and decided that i wanted to level to get better stuff.

i dont pvp much, but when i do, i tend to loose (im a fixer). im getting better slowly, but if i get ganked, i get ganked, jsut send them a tell saying "why did you do that?" if theyre nice about it, thats cool, if they call you a n00b/lam0r/etc, use /ignore.

what do i do when im not leveling? try to keep up with the 2 chat channels i have, and the 4 private conversations i have going, planning rp events.
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

Bionitrous

You still think Storm is whats ruining this game. We havent camped any unique except tarasque and thats a level 150+ mob. If you are over 150 then you have no right complaining about not getting a kill since you have just as a good a chance as everyone else. If you are below 150 then you really dont belong there at all since you most likely wont be able to play there unless you have the help of alot of 150+ people.

If you want to know the truth Storm was never big into camping yet no one believes that no matter how much we say it. Look at The Council they camp much more than we do and have 25%-50% of the players that we do. Not only that their members often sell on ebay and grief while at spawns.

Of course we are big and we have a large amount of the elite clan players in our guild. Not just the highest we have the most well rounded guild. We dont focus on levels we focus on how well we play. Levels will come easy enough.

There is nothing wrong with wenzell besides that he is an idiot, but everyone already knew that :OP

Of course all your whiners can do is blame others for your problems instead of coming up with REAL solutions to the problems withen the game.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast