Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Doctor guide to Symbiants

Just to add Bhinaji Navi has dropped at least one QL 130 Residing Waist Symbiant, Support Unit Aban each time I've killed it.. really need that chest symbiant :/

edit:

Also drops QL 150 Surviving Waist Symbiant, Support Unit Aban and QL 120 Prevailing Waist Symbiant, Support Unit Aban. 5 kills and still no chest drop :/
    Last edited by JupiterJazz; Feb 15th, 2004 at 18:14:38.
    JupiterJazz - 220(20) Doctor with hands
    Brainscratch - 220(20) MA with big sticks

Originally posted by Pfex
    the link to http://www2.northamptonshire.gov.uk/ao/forum/ is not working... hope it will be fixer soon

site has moved here
    ´
    Mantrin /\ Amno /\ Groess /\Egeria /\ Fisler /\ Iyix /\Ilijana /\

Krugerrand /\Omninecrosis /\ Masif /\ Indrik /\

Stumbled across a "Tough" pattern from one of those green ape like mobs with a small tree sticking out of their back, just south of Ergo in Schoel.. you know the ones as you weave up the hill. Will find out their names tonight unless someone knows off the top of their head.

Bobv.. head over to Clutching Light Statue in lower Schoel.. then NW down the slope until you find a small glowing orb half buried in the ground. That's a teleport to the top of a tower, a seperate schoel zone, where there are 4 boss mobs that occasionally drop patterns plus sangusecent armour and Ergo quest items. Feel free to farm pieces but after 11 kills on Bhinaji Navi and no chest I don't think it drops at all. Lot's of waists though :|

Edit:

110-140 Chests drop from Hemut, patterns drop from the 6 named Croakers in Croaker Pass, Schoel (SE from the Marble Orchards Incarnator). They're marked on the SL Spheremap (only 5 mobs are marked though as 2 are almost on top of each other).
    Last edited by JupiterJazz; Mar 2nd, 2004 at 11:40:53.
    JupiterJazz - 220(20) Doctor with hands
    Brainscratch - 220(20) MA with big sticks

Originally posted by JupiterJazz
    Stumbled across a "Tough" pattern from one of those green ape like mobs with a small tree sticking out of their back, just south of Ergo in Schoel.. you know the ones as you weave up the hill. Will find out their names tonight unless someone knows off the top of their head.
    Robust, Rugged, Rigid, and Solid Girder. Also drop Flinty, both are a good bit less than 100% drop.
    Last edited by BattleFalcon; Mar 24th, 2004 at 20:12:29.
    This is only my opinion of course, but I'm entitled to it.

BattleFalcon, Unit Commander of Desert Winds
    Bandasje, first ever neutral TL6 doctor, any server.

Are killing pocketbosses/obtaining symbiats usually an easy thing to do for a first character? Or are they mainly for the twinks with high lvl mains? I have my first character, a doc, and he's pretty well decked out being my first, but I always look to equip him with the new/best to try to be top of the line, that's how I like to play.

Updated with some changes like the Nodrop flags being removed and the novictum changes.

Need a head symb

http://www.aodb.info/showitem.asp?AOID=236080

Any1 know what bosses drop this .. i NEED it
    ~~~~~~~~~~--~~~~~--~~

still have those extra waist symbs, jupiter?

The best doc pattern imo to look for is srahir. but ignore that, dont go camp it. i need it first.

wtb alatyr/zoetic oak/srahir patterns :P

can anyone update list of who drops what for ql230+ support symbs?
    Proud Advisor of Spartans

Taskersolder Level 220 Soldier
    Taskdoc Level 220 Doc
    Jarew Level 220 NT
    Tasker1 Level 220 Fixer
    Taskcrat Level 220 Crat
    Tasky Level 220 Trader
    Taskmann Level 220 Adv
    Healer01 Level 220 Doc-semi-retired TT dispenser

Agility

Did anyone else notice that all... that was ALL support/doc symbiants require AGILITY?

Reason number 200,306 why I deleted my lvl 206 nanomage and started over =)

I'm glad I chose to be an Opi doc pre-SL - gave me a good head start on a lot of these symbiants.

And gives me an actual chance in equipping the Alert Waist Symbiant we get and those insane reqs.. cool thing is I landed one of those on a drop from Xark when getting parts for my HH@B, hehe..

If any of the high level docs wanna get together, I'm gunna be camping some patterns soon on dim1 And would like company, it's about time for me to upgrade my symbiants.... again...

So just give me a ring
    Seraphime - 215/11 Doc
    Proud Member of Uprising

btw it's special so you can carry many of the same kind

Ok, this may be covered elsewhere, but to date I haven't been able to find anything (other than dead links).
    I've recently started my very first doc (solitus) - and I am currently at level 54 (yes, that horrible TOTW level...thank goodness that is over!). At the moment, i'm running QL100 imps (yes, shop bought) but I am planning on going with a mixture of symbis and implants - the problem i'm having is that i'd like to get some idea of what the best way is to go with implants (layout).
    Thankfully my main toon (lvl200+ MA) has been collecting pattern pieces ever since I started playing AO, and i've never spawned any of them (LOL)...so most of the symbis i'll need for my doc, i'll have in pattern form (please be kind to me PB Gods and let these drop the doc symbis I need!!).
    Could anyone out there help me out with a tried and true doc implant layout?

Thank you all in advance!

Cool

Unpolluted Crystals drops from eremites too, so don't bug the MPs all the time.

unstickied and added to new link thread
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12