Thread: New RK-2 Omni Guild

New RK-2 Omni Guild

Well we are fairly new to AO(as our main game), but many of us have moved here from other games where we knew each other and were fairly successful. We are looking for new friends and like minded folks that would like to join us. We are not a RP guild nor are we a PL guild, we are basically a bunch of mature down to earth normal folks that enjoy gaming, having friends in game with which to do things and succeeding at the things we do.

If this sounds like the type of organization that might interest you please drop by our message board here: The Descendants and leave us a message telling us a bit about yourself.

Our website is not yet active, but should be within the next couple of days, I will post the url when it goes live and you will get a better idea of who we are.
    Flann - Doctor
    Kwoung - Martial Artist
    Acidwash - Fixer (semi-retired)
    Rubi-Ka 2
    The Descendants

Bump, still looking for nice folks to help grow our guild. If you do not mind being part of a smaller guild at the moment and helping to grow it into something great over time, this is the place for you

All levels and classes are welcome, drop by our message board and get to know us.
    Flann - Doctor
    Kwoung - Martial Artist
    Rubi-Ka 2
    The Descendants

Well we are growing nicely and filling our ranks out in the level 1-75 range. Our goal is to grow with the right folks and support our members with groups, chat and help if need be and so far it is looking great. If you are in that range and looking for a place to call home in AO, please feel free to check us out on our message board or send Kwoung or myself a tell in game.

Looking forward to hearing from you
    Flann - Doctor
    Kwoung - Martial Artist
    Rubi-Ka 2
    The Descendants

Well we finally got our website up and running, feel free to drop by!

http://www.the-descendants.net/
    Flann - Doctor
    Kwoung - Martial Artist
    Rubi-Ka 2
    The Descendants

I was just in a guild recently but I left because of how inactive it was. If your guild is pretty active then I would love to join!

Well Toolfan, we are just getting started so things are not exactly "jumping" at the moment, although most members within level range are grouping already(albeit small groups).

That said, we are growing and continue to do so(with the right folks) and our org heavily promotes grouping and helping each other out. Over time we will be doing the static dungeons, raids, etc, as we grow. So if you are looking for fairly instant gratification we most likely are not the right place, on the other hand if you do not mind helping to build the org into something great over time, this might be the place for you.

If it helps any, one of the main reasons my wife and I decided to suck it up and lead another guild(we have done so in other games and it is a ton of work to do right) was exactly why you left your last guild. We found it near impossible to find a org that actually does stuff together on a regular basis, so we figured it was easier to just create one that fit our playstyle than keep on looking.
    Flann - Doctor
    Kwoung - Martial Artist
    Rubi-Ka 2
    The Descendants

I would be happy to still join your guild and help build it and make it good. I'll give you a tell when I get a chance to play Ao.

Cool I would be intrested in your guild

Hey,

I am on RK2 and have been looking for a guild to join. Would be nice to join a new guild that was growing. My in game name is Gorblum. I will try sending you a tell or you can try sending me one.

Gorblum

Glad to have you aboard Gorblum and sorry I missed you Toolfan. I will keep an eye out for you so we can hook up.
    Flann - Doctor
    Kwoung - Martial Artist
    Rubi-Ka 2
    The Descendants

Ill be sure to keep a eye out for you to flann. I havent been playing anarchy online at all lately. I havent played it in 3 days, been busy with dungeon siege, and real life hehe.

Np at all Tool, was great chatting you online today, sorry I was buried deep in a team mission though and couldn't get out to meet you(I was the only healer and they were counting on me).

As for a update, the guild is actually growing quite nicely, up to about 34 members now and all great people so far, I am rather happy about how it is coming along. We definately could use some more folks though, it would make getting groups a bit easier at the various different levels and play times.
    Flann - Doctor
    Kwoung - Martial Artist
    Rubi-Ka 2
    The Descendants

Hi

I`m in Rk2, only lvl 6 NT and would love to join your guild if it`s ok for you.

Send /tell RoryX

I sent you a tell RoryX, I will be on tonight(PST) for quite a while, if you are on we can chat. We do not have any level restrictions at all for joining, we are much more concerned about the quality of our members.

Hope to meet you soon!
    Last edited by Kwoung; May 12th, 2002 at 18:29:42.
    Flann - Doctor
    Kwoung - Martial Artist
    Rubi-Ka 2
    The Descendants

Sounds Great

This sounds like just the type of guild I've been looking for. I've got a level 81 adventurer that I haven't been playing much lately because I'm tired of having to solo all the time. Having others to team up with makes the game alot more fun. I'll look for you online, or you can send a tell to Astrochick.

I replied Tazz, I am sure we will meet up later today, if not we play your times during the week also so it won't be a problem.

Contact Update for Flann:
    Please also try to contact me as Kwoung if I am not on as Flann. It seems I end up playing my MA a bit more recently. I play quite a bit so you can normally catch me as one or the other(except this weekend, as it is my daughters birthday and mothers day).
    Flann - Doctor
    Kwoung - Martial Artist
    Rubi-Ka 2
    The Descendants

This sounds good... I want to join too!
    I am a lvl 15 soldier...
    Can you send a /tell to Thunderwolf?

I have a 9th level enforcer by the name of Nauls that would love to join. I am tired of soloing only and have only a little grouping experience, but I am a team player and mature.

Hope to hear from you Flann!

Send me a tell in game and we can chat. Catch me as Flann or Kwoung, never sure which I am playing.
    Flann - Doctor
    Kwoung - Martial Artist
    Rubi-Ka 2
    The Descendants

Well we are up to about 60 something members now and all good people

We are still looking for new members levels 20-90 of all classes though to help fill out groups and have them available to everyone. If you would like to join send Zindi or myself a tell.
    Flann - Doctor
    Kwoung - Martial Artist
    Rubi-Ka 2
    The Descendants