Thread: Omni Map Terms

Omni Map Terms

Whats the deal, im now seeing waves of clanners flooding to the omni map terms to get more cash, why isnt there an omni req on those terms?

i asume you mean 2ok? 2ok is a NEUTRAL town not a omni town.... it as neutral guards and neutral shops..... and neutral terminasl..... yea sad but true.....
    Level 132 Nano-Techniction <---- Retired till NT fix
    Level 72. Engineer <---- why is my pet running the wrong way?
    Level 69. Agent <---- Retired sence Concealment Nerf.
    Level 58. Adventure <---- TONS of lost ip.
    Level 41. Meta.<--- Mp's are too uber.
    Level 30. Enforcer <---- press "Q" and watch tv.
    Level 29. Doc <---- Can't..... Find.... Group.....

Quote of the week "When people complain equally about all of the classes, then the game is balanced."

*wonders when we will see the clan advantages that they said us clanners would get*
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Originally posted by Lozer
    i asume you mean 2ok? 2ok is a NEUTRAL town not a omni town.... it as neutral guards and neutral shops..... and neutral terminasl..... yea sad but true.....

It's common knowledge that 20k is neut and any side can use the shops there.

What Acidication means is that any sided player can go into any OMNI city and enter any OMNI shop and walk up to the OMNI Map vending machine and buy/sell.

Every other OMNI vending machine in every OMNI shop in every OMNI city and OMNI outpost has a side check on it (neuts and clan cannot use).