Thread: Clan dissadvantage

Exclamation Clan dissadvantage

Im getting real tired of the buggy ****ty cave missions when you play as clan so its time to change to omni because no pet class can survive in a cave mission !

uhh... everyone gets cave missions reguardless of your side.

Actually cave misisons are way better than they used to be, now the problem is office/factory/sewer missions and general pet pathing. I *wish* for cave missions when I roll them.

im speechless...so typical...
    This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it

Pure Mantra - I'm a runner, and damn proud of it.

um...

My pets have way more trouble in certain Office/Building missions, with all those tables and other furniture, then in the cave missions. I personally, as a player, hate caves - but my Pets almost seem to like them better.

And of course, depending on your level, you'll find Cave missions on either side.

side note: I wonder what percentage of people plays a side for anything approaching "Ideological" or RP reasons, and not pure "Mechanics" reason (i.e. "Omni has cheaper stuff and better armor" or "Clan has better missions" etc)?

My pets have most problem in the bunker type missions, also called Omni bunker, so I would say it's better to be clan!
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

I think most if not all people play either side for RP reasons...there is no REAL advanatage over one side.

One has cheaper goods adn better shopping, the other is closer to good PvPing and has better zones.
    I was one of the people who believe that FC had a "secret" 12.0 patch just before launch....he he.

You start to think that the Shrooms are wearing off and then you look at the ceiling and realize you got a few hours.

One has cheaper goods adn better shopping, the other is closer to good PvPing and has better zones.
    Who have cheaper goods? OMNI

Who have better PvP areas? OMNI

Who have better zones? OMNI

But still I would never go omni..
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

if I go into walk mode in the nasty office rooms and other such awkward rooms I have very little problem. The pet follows me around quite nicely