Thread: Standard Emergency Treatment Laboratory

Standard Emergency Treatment Laboratory

I'm sorry for my figures as I don't have exact numbers.

In its current state the "Standard Emergency Treatment Laboratory" is not very useful.

This is primarily due to cost.

For example.

To make 1 QL30 Standard Emergency Treatment Laboratory would cost in the region of 40,000 credits, +- 5,000 credits

QL30 Standard Emergency Treatment Laboratory
    --
    75 charges
    688 healing
    30 seconds blindness/reuse
    40,000 cost

QL30 Treatment Laboratory
    --
    50 charges
    233 healing
    15 seconds reuse
    1,200 credits

This means that for roughly 4,800 credits (the cost of 4 standard 'Treatment Laboratory' kits, totally to the same amount of healing as 75 charges of Standard Emergency Treatment Laboratory) you can have similar healing to that of 1 Standard Emergency Treatment Laboratory without any of the blindness side effects as the standard kits can heal 466 points of damage in the same 30 second period of time.

This is not a significant difference and certainly not big enough to warrant a near 10 times difference in price for the same equivalent healing.

Given that you also need to invest in an expensive Bio-Comminutor, have to locate monster parts to make blood plasma and have a high pharmtech skill, then the difficulty involved in making the kits far out weights the benefit.

As they are Standard Emergency Treatment Laboratory are not cost effective and I would appreciate some tweaking to bring their cost and difficulty of manufacture inline with standard treatment laboratorys.

Thank you

Serberus

Actually by turning off an effect under the options of AO, you can disable the "blindness" caused by Standard Emergency Treatment Laboratory. Just my 2 cents.

Originally posted by Rongan
    Actually by turning off an effect under the options of AO, you can disable the "blindness" caused by Standard Emergency Treatment Laboratory. Just my 2 cents.

Problem is of course that you turn off lots of other stuff at the same time.
    NT phone HOME!!

Its not turning off anything important.

Also once you get to 125+ youve got so much creds comming in that the costs dont mean much. I bought 10 stacks of QL111's today for 3.5million just paying for the cost of making them.

But being able to heal up my entire HP in 40 seconds opposed to using my QL125 regular chargers that take a minute, minute and a half.
    Boltgrinder 200 (No Longer Rising!) enforcer. General of Mercenaries of Kai. Dream Setup Current Setup
    CamelLights 62 Nano Technician, To much MC for my own good.

Razi Quote until i change it!

Razi-Away: If you have a doctrine of loving cuddly bears, it means you will go out and love cuddly bears. If you have a philosophy of loving cuddly bears, it means you just love them. It works the same, only replacing "love" with "hate", "cuddly" with a cuss word, and "bears" with a minority of your choice.

They heal 33% more HPs over time per QL and they have 11% higher requirement in Treatment skill. So they are like 20% better, then what you can buy althought the cost is 4000% higher.

Bah, after you get enough treatment to use 125 shop chargers and then get stuck using them for ages its complete hell.

Whats 125s heal for? a little over 900 hp i think. My 111 emergency chargers heal me for 2500. You cant beat that.
    Boltgrinder 200 (No Longer Rising!) enforcer. General of Mercenaries of Kai. Dream Setup Current Setup
    CamelLights 62 Nano Technician, To much MC for my own good.

Razi Quote until i change it!

Razi-Away: If you have a doctrine of loving cuddly bears, it means you will go out and love cuddly bears. If you have a philosophy of loving cuddly bears, it means you just love them. It works the same, only replacing "love" with "hate", "cuddly" with a cuss word, and "bears" with a minority of your choice.

Go kill that boss in a team mission, when you are down on HP just zone out the room, sit down, use ONE emergency kit and go back to the fight.

Its like the name says for emergency issues ...

Actually, you dont have to turn off Other Effects to avoid the blindness of the Emergency Treatment Labs. All you have to do is stand up exactly as you use one. It interupts the nanoprogram.