Thread: Letter to the Newland City Council

Letter to the Newland City Council

From the desk of Malcom Ciafardoni

To the esteemed members of the Newland City Council:

We at Circle-G Inc. would like to arrange a possible meeting with a represenative to discuss our bid for the removal and replacement of Loren Warr and her thugs. If requested a brief itemized brakedown of cost can be sent to your office. We feel that the cost to you is more then reasonable and would more then pay off after mere months. We look forward to recieving a response from you.

Regards,

Malcom "Whealer" Ciafardoni
    Malcom Ciafardoni
    Circle-G Inc. - The Past. The Present. Your Future.

I'm not a gimp, I'm a trade skill Trader.

(Black-Nya) There is other ways to remove things....detonating the reclaim terminals in Newland, and then moving on to the slow, and hopefully painful removal of the Thugs. And then the even slower, and alot more painful removal of Loren with hopefully as much torture and suffering as possible. Without the terminals they will be lost mwhahah, and good ridence.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

The destruction of reclaim terminals could affect a lot more than just the "thugs". Anyone who is exploring or working that has an accident relies on those terminals to protect them. Destroying them to get rid of your guard problem is gouging your eyes out, ripping your ears off, and cutting off your nose to spite your face.

I'm suprised that someone who despies the hired help in Newland so much would suggest a thing, even in jest. I'm not fond of the fact that a neutral city is being anti-Clan, just as I hate the fact that there is a Clan city that doesn't respect the neutrals. Still, it's no reason to start playing their stupid games. Neutrals are supposed to stay out of the faction politics on Rubi-Ka, not become a third faction.
    Michael "Talonarr" Hawke
    Clan Adventurer
    Dual Resident of Borealis/Jobe

The Choice