Thread: A Call to Place Newland Back in the Hands of Neutrals

A Call to Place Newland Back in the Hands of Neutrals

Undoubtedly anyone would agree that the city of Newland does offer a bountiful view of Newland Lake and the country side.

However, I feel that by Omni choosing to spend their time here, by their willing to be outside of Omni territory, weakens them. To hold on to the openness and bounty of the planet will inevitably end to a hindering of progress.

I stand in awe at the cities of Omni-1 and Rome. Rome being opulent and having no expense spared in its construction, while Omni-1 holding a piece of history and the origins of mankind on the planet that can never be duplicated elsewhere. The sights, attractions, and stores that almost anything one could ever want to purchase are free to use the trade district of Omni-1. The nightlife is teeming with clubs and restaurants to fill anyone's tastes. Although I must admit that simply settling for a Bronto Burger and strolling through the parks in Omni-1 are a delight.

All these perks and benefits are spurned in favor of spending time at that hill. All these wonderful constructs that Omni-Tek has created over the years are now in vane. Do we not owe them for all they have given us? We take these gifts and throw them away.

To my fellow citizens of Omni-Tek, I bid you to remember your lineage and return to your rightful homes.
    Meldaeyn
    220 Omni Meta-Physicist on Rimor
    As long as the enemies of the corporation still draw breath, there can be no peace.

Re: A Call to Place Newland Back in the Hands of Neutrals

Originally posted by Meldaeyn
    To my fellow citizens of Omni-Tek, I bid you to remember your lineage and return to your rightful homes.
    Neutral People of Newland City, take ur TownCouncil with military force, and force them to either drop their hired thugs, or put up prices on the Omni Employies to. Its ur city, not Omnis, nor us clanners. NewLand city is a pearl with its lake and small forrests, and u should be able to have it for urself without the soldiers of the clans or the omni running through ur rightfull lands.
    Opsund 220/30 Ma
    Xandathrii 220/30 Enf
    Vekten 220/30 Doc

Lifdrasil 100/10 Eng

Retired General of Ascension, enjoying my elder days and the end of AO in The Asylum.(Currently of-world , but comming back soon(TM)
    Stop the inflation and madness, support my Tier 4 crusade

*looks what shadowlander wrote*

*scratches his head*

*makes 3 red crosses on his calendar, 1st time a clanr## says the truth ...*
    Free Souls
    --------------------------
    Rubi-Ka for the neutrals! And xp for tradeskills!
    Rimor Roleplay Channel (/tell Nrpb !join)
    -------------------------
    OUT OF BUSINESS!
    Mummu's Sound Bag v1.19; A custom Voice Pack for Notum Wars now working with 15.7 html chat system!

Originally posted by Mummu
    *looks what shadowlander wrote*

*scratches his head*

*makes 3 red crosses on his calendar, 1st time a clanr## says the truth ...*
    lol, i actually wrote that? hehe, thats what i meen, i have not that much in common with the nutrals, but i really feel with them here. Prizetags on every Omnis head in NLC would be a start for ur own free city . I loved to roam around in ur beutyfull city when i was a young clanner, but i dont feel any loss now that i cant roam around there free, it just feel unfair that the omnis can.....
    Opsund 220/30 Ma
    Xandathrii 220/30 Enf
    Vekten 220/30 Doc

Lifdrasil 100/10 Eng

Retired General of Ascension, enjoying my elder days and the end of AO in The Asylum.(Currently of-world , but comming back soon(TM)
    Stop the inflation and madness, support my Tier 4 crusade

TowerCouncil in NL has been chosen accordong to the law.
    It has the autority to keep the hired mercinaries in NL to protect the city from clan terrorists.

Anybody that will try to overtake the council by force is commiting a rebel against goverment chosen according to law and as such deserves a capital panishment (aka execution). If counsel's forces wouldnt be ebought im sure the im not the only omni that will assist the council to take care of terrorists problem- and personatly execute them.

More then that, most of NL neutral citizents that want the council to remove the protection force from NL seem to have a contact with clan terrorists- therefore i would suggest the council to arrest them under the charge of rebel conspiracy and terrorists support- and considering the charges the council should use every means nesesary to make them uncover the trought- im sure that Omni-Med can provide the counsil with exelect supply of mind-affecting stims and different painstimulators.

More then that, i would propose the Borealis council to hire protection force troops as well- sinse that Borealis too seems to be under constant treat of terrorists actions. If the counsil lacks the resourses needed to maintain the troops im sure that lawful emploirs of Omni-Teck would happy to provide the council their support by supplying Borealic with volontir police troops- supply that proved to be highly efficient in the day of resent Midia attack- when OT employers took upon themselfs the mission to protect Borealis from invading clan terrorists- and sucsessifally accomplished that mission. In all the time that they maintained their forces on the Borealis city entries- grid and whompa ones- noon of the clan terrorists were able to enter the city without being stopped by the fire of OT protection force. All the clan terrorists that infiltrated Borealis before Midia attack were sucsessfully executed as well.

Therefore im sure that with a little effort bout Newland City and Borealis councils can free themselfs from terrorism treat once and for all- be those terrorists that officially joined the clan outlaws or terrorists that remains neutral on surface.
    Build a fire to somebody and you provide him with a heat and a light for a night. Put somebody on fire and you provide him with a heat and a light for the rest of his life.

Originally posted by seventshadow
    More then that, most of NL neutral citizents that want the council to remove the protection force from NL seem to have a contact with clan terrorists- therefore i would suggest the council to arrest them under the charge of rebel conspiracy and terrorists support- and considering the charges the council should use every means nesesary to make them uncover the trought- im sure that Omni-Med can provide the counsil with exelect supply of mind-affecting stims and different painstimulators.
    It's funny you should say this after Philip Ross gave 800 million credits to help us remove the mercenaries. Then again, you've already suggested clan and Omni leaders should be assassinated, and that you want to work with Midia and the Dust Brigade. I suppose I owe Mr. Ross a warning whenever I see him.

More then that, i would propose the Borealis council to hire protection force troops as well- sinse that Borealis too seems to be under constant treat of terrorists actions. If the counsil lacks the resourses needed to maintain the troops im sure that lawful emploirs of Omni-Teck would happy to provide the council their support by supplying Borealic with volontir police troops- supply that proved to be highly efficient in the day of resent Midia attack- when OT employers took upon themselfs the mission to protect Borealis from invading clan terrorists- and sucsessifally accomplished that mission.
    I find your assertion that Omni has sucessfully defended Borealis from clan terrorists to be a joke. From what I saw, most Omni were actually helping the Dust Brigade kill neutral citizens, and most clans were helping defend the city.

Your own words have proven you an enemy to clans, neutrals, and Omni-tek alike. Who should listen to you?

(OOC
    Hehe i never suggested that OT leaders should be assasinated- just suggested a future where they are- by unknown group. As fo working with Midia and Dust Brigade- it was OOC as well- of couse my character would never publicly admit in that ).

As a lawfal emploie of OT i find that your accusations of OT members to be eather ridicolous, or being a part of terrorist propaganda. OT members never attacked neutral citizens- the only assidents when it happened were in case were so called neutral citizens were actually assisting terrorists- and OT employers simply had to protect themselfs from attacking criminals- which of couse they did sucsesseflly considering superior lvl of OT combat training.

As for clan helping to defent Borealis against Dust Brigade- once again part of terrorist propaganda- using the fact that clan terrorists simply could not enter Borealis thanxs to OT volontears that were guarding grid and whompa. If not the afforts of OT members that volanteered to help the neutral population of Borealis, terrorists would gain acsess to the city- with a result being conquer of Borealis by Dust Brigade.

Simple fact of such an accusitions proves that some of the so called neutral citizens are actually terrorists- that simply never officially joined clans. They using the goodness of the heart of OT derictorship that choose not to persuit neutral citizens of RK even if they assist terrorists - as long as this assistance doesnt mean actual military support of couse.
    Build a fire to somebody and you provide him with a heat and a light for a night. Put somebody on fire and you provide him with a heat and a light for the rest of his life.

Originally posted by seventshadow
    As fo working with Midia and Dust Brigade- it was OOC as well- of couse my character would never publicly admit in that
    (OOC: Wrong, you've definitely made two posts in this forum, which is in-character unless you state otherwise, stating that you supported Midia's actions. I'll see if you can find them yourself.)
    OT members never attacked neutral citizens- the only assidents when it happened were in case were so called neutral citizens were actually assisting terrorists- and OT employers simply had to protect themselfs from attacking criminals- which of couse they did sucsesseflly considering superior lvl of OT combat training.
    You are quite mistaken, there were at least seven OT employees killing anyone who left the northern reclaim terminals, and one in particular who repeatedly attacked people as soon as they arrived at reclaim.

As for clan helping to defent Borealis against Dust Brigade- once again part of terrorist propaganda- using the fact that clan terrorists simply could not enter Borealis thanxs to OT volontears that were guarding grid and whompa.
    Again you are either lying or ignorant of the situation. The clans Veritas and Archetype were present in the city, and were actually working alongside OT employees in patrolling the city long before the gas dropped to 25% and OT employees began killing everyone in sight.

If not the afforts of OT members that volanteered to help the neutral population of Borealis, terrorists would gain acsess to the city- with a result being conquer of Borealis by Dust Brigade.
    Actually the truth is that the only terrorists who were present were OT employees themselves.

I am grateful to the few OT employees who came to defend the city when word first arrived that the Dust Brigade was expected, but the dozens of OT employees who arrived after the gas dropped to 25% had no intentions other than killing every clan and neutral they saw. Since you have voiced support for that group in the past, it is you who have been supporting terrorism, not the Newland City council, Philip Ross, or anyone else who supported the NGI.

They using the goodness of the heart of OT derictorship that choose not to persuit neutral citizens of RK even if they assist terrorists - as long as this assistance doesnt mean actual military support of couse.
    Need I remind you the this same OT leadership has agreed that the mercenaries in Newland City are no more than an organized crime syndicate, and has supported their removal?

So far you have revealed:
    1) Your own policies are in opposition to those of Omni-tek.
    2) You are either uninformed of the nature of the recent massacre in Borealis, or are a willing co-conspirator of the terrorists involved.
    3) You desire to see the world plunged into another war, knowing that will greatly reduce Omni-tek's profits.
    4) To do so, you will blame Omni-tek leadership for your own unsponsored terrorist activities.
    Last edited by Keldros; Feb 10th, 2004 at 07:28:43.

Timeline - Newland Guard(s) Initative

The continued misconception that Omni-Tek has been 'controlling' Newland is false. The Neutrals themselves went to great efforts to hire Loren Warr and her Hired Thugs in the first place as retaliation to the lack of action or concern on the Clan's part after the Sentinels took over Tir and slaughered the ICC peacekeepers sent to protect the city after the original Council of Truth fled. The Sentinels began executeing any Neutrals they found on sight and recieved little more than token protests from those living in Tir.

The next person that say Omni-Tek was oppressing the Neutrals in Newland City and that the Clanners were 'oh so glorious' in freeing them best read up on which groups have aided the Neutrals in the first place, why Loren Warr was hired to protect Newland and, why hasn't anything been done to 'free' Tir for the Neutrals again.

For once, a group of Omni-Tek and Neutrals cooperated to work together for what they saw was in the best interest for the rest of Rubi-Ka. If I can get that point accross, and dispell the false accusations then my time have not been wasted.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

I agree with everything you said except this part:

Originally posted by Kithrak
    The Neutrals themselves went to great efforts to hire Loren Warr and her Hired Thugs in the first place
    The fact is, most neutrals I know were opposed to hiring mercenaries from the beginning. Only two organizations supported hiring Loren Warr.

As I said, I agree with you on the other points. The fools who think Loren Warr and her mercenaries were Omni-tek employees are probably in the same group that think the clans support the Dust Brigade.