The door to the bar opens, and in wanders a girl with a huge rifle. She's dressed in an omni-med suit and wears a balaclava over her head. Looking around to find a free seat at the bar, she notices both the professional curiosity and the longing for her soft curves in the eyes of the male population. Most of the female part only has the curiosity. She hangs her rifle on her back, and moves over to a free bar stool.

"I'll have a glass of Scotch please," she almost whispers to the bartender. "And if you please, could you point me in the direction of someone I could study under? Do you know if there are any agent's that would take an apprentice?" The bartender has owned this bar for quite a long time, and have learned that the less he say about his customers work, the better the income, so he just slams a glass down infront of her and shakes his head. The girl grabs the glass and orders a chaser. While waiting for the refill, she scan the room. Most of the customers have gone back to whatever they where doing when she entered, but some quickly drop their gaze as she looks at them. She knows they where looking at her behind, and she frowns. Muttering low so nobody will hear she say: "Damn, I wish people would treat me like a person, not a bloody tool they can use to fullfill whatever perverted dreams."

After a few drinks at the bar, she moves to a table near one wall. Looking around, she starts taking her rifle apart. When it's all pieces, she reaches into her bag and gets out her gun cleaning kit. Old school, with oils, rags and everything you need to get your rifle clean. The rifle isn't one of the newest, nor is it one of the more expensive, but she handles the parts with love, as you should handle your weapon. Some time later, she is satisfied with her work, and reassembles her gun. After having checked that the rifle works properly, she places the Stigma next to her chair, and packs up her kit again. She gives the bartender a sign, and he walks over to her. "Is it possible to order anything to eat here? Or do I have to go somewhere else?" The bartender tells her that the only thing he can do is making here some sandwiches, and she accept. The bartender leaves her, and a few minutes later he comes back with a plate and a glass of beer. Sighing with joy, she wolfs down the food, and finishes off her beer in just a few moments.

((OOC, I'm looking for someone to help me getting the IP and perks right, so I don't have to reroll. I'm currently level 15 and will play this character off and on in the future. She's going to be part a RP char, and part a "now I want to do something fun" char. Any tips and hints is appreciated!))