Thread: .

Question .

I really would like to know what the mezz pet of the Meta really does...i've heard many different things that don't seem to be true...is there a GM that might be able to tell me or someone that really knows.

Read the MP forum for the information you need. General opinion seems to be that they do nothing useful and can do more bad than good.

I'm not a GM, but I will attempt to give you my thoughts about the mezpet.

When attacking, it wipes the hatelist of the mob.
    When teaming, wiping a mob's hatelist means that whoever hits it net time will be attacked by the mob. Not good if the the NT is the one hitting it next (with nuke or pstols or whatnot). For solo use, set it to guard yourself, and it will take care of adds or if your pet looses aggro.

summary:

For team, don't cast it unless you're REALLY skille at using it and targetting the right mob at the riht time. One mistake and a whole team can be wiped as result.

For solo, it's great for selfprotection in case the mob finds you more tasteful then your pet.
    toons:
    90-ish enf --- soon by the 100-milestone. Soo slooooow development
    30-ish MP --- likes nanoprogramming
    40-ish trader --- not as overequipped as he should have been
    30-ish MA --- was suposed to be critbuff-dispencer
    10-ish DOC --- eat nanokits like candy, and attracts mobs like bees to honey
    10-ish NT --- I would give ANYTHING to get NT's extractor-line on my ENF.
    10-ish MP --- reroll of the above one. Found out that the first one was funnier to play
    10-ish ENF --- intended to try duelwield, but the first lvls until i get my first mongo is kinda boring

I have created monsters. - Gummizluv
    Yes Gummi, but unfortunately only one monster (nerd) - Intra

When a pump action shotgun fires more rounds per minute than a sub-machine gun, you've just entered Anarchy Online... - ReelBigFish

hope this helps. I confuse myself somtimes - Irritated

Enforcer is gimp, be a soldier... - Seb

For solo, it's great for selfprotection in case the mob finds you more tasteful then your pet.
    Have you really noticed this?

I always get aggroed before my pet cuz I do more damage and often if I send my demon on a add and send the mezz pet on same add, the add still go for me even if I don't even hit it..

I have never seen any diffrence when I send the mezz pet on something, except that it some nice pink graphic around the mob
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

I saw a calm effect from a mob that was under attack from a mez pet. It only lasted a couple seconds, tho.