Thread: Hey FC one of your NPC are going mad.

Hey FC one of your NPC are going mad.

FC i just wanted you to know that the Guide at backyard 5 in Tir is going insane.

She is hostile to most ppl who visit the backyard, screeming that she will kill them. Up to now nothing has happend but who knows what tomorrow will bring. She is pretty unstable, i think its PMS or something.

I feel for the poor new arrivels who meet her and get yelled at.

You better have her comitted to a hosptial or something before it turns ugly.

heh

She probably just went bonkers on all the people running in there and ransacking her leets. 8P
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

lol, I thought it was a pet fooling around or something
    NT phone HOME!!

No, she's just mad because I bought the last thong in the store at the bargain sale last Wednesday.

Give me a yell if she ends up screaming again. Can't be having crazy thong-less Guides greeting the new citizens.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

I think the reason for the screaming guide is all the Omnis who use the BY5 to camp in cause of the 100% suppression field. They probably confuse her, and then she gets angry with all the clanners letting the omnis be there and thus wants them dead too.

Originally posted by Cosmik
    No, she's just mad because I bought the last thong in the store at the bargain sale last Wednesday.
    Good lord.

I got yelled at by her last night, it scared me and I cried.