Thread: funcom please add title level 5 and 6 token boards.

Thumbs up funcom please add title level 5 and 6 token boards.

There are alot of people out there that have there 1k token boards Im one of them solo'd from 1-104 of course I was only getting one token up till I was almost 70 then I was doing well token wise. can you please add a say 1500 token board title 5 and a 2,500 token board for title 6? what should be added?

here are some ideas

title level 5 board could add 300 more nano 300 more health (or so)

50 to all casting skills
    200 to all evades
    200 more to nanoprograming
    400 to nanorests (course they dont work but they might one day)
    200 to treatment. (most people at 150 already have enough treatment for 200 implants so shouldnt cause a big OE issue)
    and maybe put some new stores or somthing in the game that you MUST have your title 5 token board (title 6 board you will be able to go in the stores or dungeon of those areas that only work with the title 6 board)

as far as the title level 6 board goes not sure what you could add but new nanoprograms that will only work when you have the title 6 board is also a good idea it will give people some goals other than get rich get the best items (cant get the high token boards unless you work your arse off for em)

They need a 2000 token board that adds 30 to each nano skill.

Nah, they need a 3k token board that adds 300 to ALL skills + 3k more health and nano.....
    NT phone HOME!!

Originally posted by Garzu
    Nah, they need a 3k token board that adds 300 to ALL skills + 3k more health and nano.....
    I was thinking 3k was pretty mediocre, I'de like to see 5k to life and 800 to all nano skills. That was OE will be a thing of the past.

Talking 3000 token board

Originally posted by Lucid Flow

I was thinking 3k was pretty mediocre, I'de like to see 5k to life and 800 to all nano skills. That was OE will be a thing of the past.
    How about having it simply emblaze the words "I Win" across your toon's chest?
    Making RK2 less safe for everyone...

Ours go to eleven!

Originally posted by Lucid Flow

Hmm, what about a 10k token board which adds 10k to everything we got?
    NT phone HOME!!

How about a 3k token board that gives you super powers IRL instead of just giving your character some stupid in-game bonus?
    Yehezkel

180+ Rockin' Adventurer
    Jester's Vengeance
    RK2

Soon to be in possession of majestic powers that no other profession will rival...

Originally posted by Bootsy
    How about a 3k token board that gives you super powers IRL instead of just giving your character some stupid in-game bonus?
    Damn I must have been exploiting, I got that IRL but I only got 350 tokens or can my board miss a zero at the end? Should I petition? :P
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

The token board was suppose to be a nice and desireable device, but not something so powerful that you will be considered gimped if you dont have one.

Next thing you know FC will have to rebalance PvP, nano costs, and mob HP to account for the incredible power the 2000 or 3000 token board grants you.

Just leave it the way it is.

I would rather see them add profession specific bonuses to the 400 and 1000 board. That way every profession will get a little boost if they get (and can use) the 400 and 1000 boards.

Soldiers could get a +10 and later +25 Full Auto boost. Along with a few other boosts.

Fixers could get some concealment, run, and nano buffs.

NTs could get Nano Init, Interrupt, and damageAC 5 and 10 % reductions.

etc...etc...