Thread: Game is unplayable because...

Game is unplayable because...

... if i go through a door the camera position always moves away from my char behind walls or more than 100m away and stays there an cant be moved until my char moves away from doors more than 5-10m
    is there a possibility to set the cam fixed or focused on player?
    didn´t find any key...

Re: Game is unplayable because...

Originally posted by Nel
    ... if i go through a door the camera position always moves away from my char behind walls or more than 100m away and stays there an cant be moved until my char moves away from doors more than 5-10m
    didn´t find any key...
    Ctrl-F8 cycles through 3 camera modes in 3rd person view. One is a floating camera, one is fixed at the same angle and range you set it. Can't remember what the 3rd is cause I never user it
    History admires the wise, but it elevates the brave. - Edmund Morris

The first faults are theirs that commit them, the second theirs that permit them. - Unknown

Did you ever get the feeling that the world had an abundance of idiots? And that God had arranged for you to meet every single one of them before you died? - Kuroshio

3rd is a free camera that moves independent from your movement. It dosen't track back behind you like the other two.

It's great for screenshots and such.
    Tuxx - Grid Freak and Closed System Poison Pill, Black Sheep of SRS and Proprietor of The Neon Zebra
    Domu - Lotus on Water, Member of House SRS
    Neon Zebra: A gathering place for the roleplaying community.

Re: Game is unplayable because...

Originally posted by Nel
    didn´t find any key...
    How far behind your character is the camera floating? 2m? 15m?
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative