Thread: one mission suggestion

one mission suggestion

enhance the /team command:

/team loot alpha

Enable each member of the team to loot mobs (as previously) AND chest their turn. If not its difficult to manage the chest looting.

Post so so

yeah, that might be cool, but personally I think it would be kada useless. most of the chests in mission (the ones I get anyway) are empty so it probably wouldn't be worth the effort to add that little feature.
    "When in doubt... explode" - me
    "Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies even closer." - I have no idea
    "People disagree with me. I just ignore them." - Linus Torvalds, regarding the use of C++ for the Linux kernel
    "Join the army, travel the world, meet new interesting people and kill them."
    "If it looks easy, it's tough. If it looks tough, it's damn well impossible." - Stockmayer's Theorem
    "It's not the fall that kills you, it's the landing." - IRuleThe.net

reward

its not a problem if u consider that u ,most often, loot nothing on mobs. u have the same chance to find empty loot mobs that in chest. it would be fair to include the chest in /team loot alpha command.

Eh. Cash is easy to come by. I volunteer to disarm and unlock chests rather than take their loot.

In any decent team, look is usually offered to people who can use it, anyway.
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist