Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ToTw Capming and twinks.

ToTw Capming and twinks.

So I've been in the ToTw for about 5 days now trying to get GoT tank and the all mighty Stygain. Well... Within these 5 days ive acomplished....... nothing. Being out-damaged and or having a team mate loot what i had asked for in the beginning. So I ask... If anyone could help me get my hands on these 2 items I would be willing to tip about 700k (all ive got >_>)

pst Lumpeh lvl 56 enf.
    ESS PLZ

alt

I have an up and comming alt (clan crat) that will be entering the temple very shortly, if you see him about (agroshield) ask him for a team and I will help you

What server are you playing on?
    *la la land*
    FIRST ORDER 4 evah!

Hehe Shamai I meant Lumpeh.

But anyway if you are on RK 1 and see Twinslay on line, drop me a /tell

I can be your healer with my little doc Cureana.
    *la la land*
    FIRST ORDER 4 evah!

Hi

Hi, I'n an 57 agent, looking for some item like you in ToTW may we make group together sometimes...
    /tell Silentiis on rk1

give agroshield a tell tonight after 10, i am sure i will have him up in the 40s by then (currently 26

little tip...

Just a little tip to prevent people in your team taking the loot from under your nose, when the team has agreed it's your turn to grab the loot:

Make sure you are Team Leader (right-click+hold your name in the team menu and select 'make leader')

Then set the loot rights to Leader only just before you attack the mob you're planning to loot from (in chat, type '/team loot leader')

Loot rights are reset by typing /team loot all
    Bret 'Bothead' Bannister
    Member of Rising Phoenix

Re: little tip...

Originally posted by Ofdarkness
    Just a little tip to prevent people in your team taking the loot from under your nose, when the team has agreed it's your turn to grab the loot:

Make sure you are Team Leader (right-click+hold your name in the team menu and select 'make leader')

Then set the loot rights to Leader only just before you attack the mob you're planning to loot from (in chat, type '/team loot leader')

Do that an get petitioned back to the stone age AND lose the item when the ARK/GM arrives. U might get a little break for AO too
    Ancestors could hear what is happening now
    They would turn in their graves
    they would all be ashamed - that the land of the free
    has been written in chains
    And I know what I want - when the timing is right
    then I'll take what is mine
    I am the clansman

Do this and get petitioned back to the stone age, AND lose the item when the ARK/GM arrives. U might get a little break from AO too
    Ancestors could hear what is happening now
    They would turn in their graves
    they would all be ashamed - that the land of the free
    has been written in chains
    And I know what I want - when the timing is right
    then I'll take what is mine
    I am the clansman

Uh no, if they agreed its his turn to loot and he is on the team is in his full right to loot it and theres nothing a GM/ARK will do about that if someone decides to call it ninajing. If you were on the team that got the loot rights you can loot whatever you want because you contributed to the kill, this will never be regarded as ninja looting with the current rules.
    220 Adventurer
    214 Bureaucrat

Synergy Factor

I'll be in ToTW this weekend with my engi Eurette and her 79 bot Just shout and I'll help... Just know that I'm after the GoT belt and 5 DM's myself
    By popular demand: Back after a 3 year break!

Re: Re: little tip...

Originally posted by Filijokkus
    Do that an get petitioned back to the stone age AND lose the item when the ARK/GM arrives. U might get a little break for AO too
    There isn't any such thing as "ninjaing" from the same team you are on, in terms of what FC has said they would find actionable.

And if you are team leader, it's your team and you can set the loot how you like when you like.

Setting loot certain ways at certain times may not do things "right" for the team, but you are talking about what is actionable ninja policy by FC, and this isn't. Search the forums some. Of course, anyone can /petition, just like any can sue. Doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Cheers,
    Martek

Filijkokkus, please re-read my post and don't skip what I emphasized in yellow:

Otherwise it would have been a jolly rotten thing to do, I agree This works well since the team has already agreed you should get loot, and nobody can interfere with the agreement and waste your time.
    Bret 'Bothead' Bannister
    Member of Rising Phoenix

Re: ToTw Capming and twinks.

Originally posted by TehBandit
    So I've been in the ToTw for about 5 days now trying to get GoT tank and the all mighty Stygain. Well... Within these 5 days ive acomplished....... nothing. Being out-damaged and or having a team mate loot what i had asked for in the beginning. So I ask... If anyone could help me get my hands on these 2 items I would be willing to tip about 700k (all ive got >_>)

pst Lumpeh lvl 56 enf.
    My baby engie's due a little twinking, and whilst I've decided not to camp for GoT tank, I'll give you a hand with a stygian if you like. Just need to get some 125 imps in, and I should be able to moochie up a 130 ish Bot. Should be up to the job.

/tell tonkatoy

Edit: RK1
    Last edited by WilloTheFist; Jan 16th, 2004 at 18:36:31.
    There are times in all our lives when the questions asked of us will leave us no option but to give answers of which we are neither proud nor happy.

At these times, remember that it could be worse. The question that we may have to ask could be "would you like fries with that?"

Didn't read the rest to find out what server you're on...

But, Zapzoid on RK2 can solo Aztur and GoT with his engi and get you GTA + Stygian for a price. Note, I said price.

Payed 1.5 mil myself to get the Stygian and GTA, after wasting 3 days trying to find a good team, the price was worth it.
    Surge 201 MA, Surgikal 150 Enf, Xeqtrr 128 Agent

Originally posted by Surge
    ...But, Zapzoid on RK2 can solo Aztur and GoT with his engi and get you GTA + Stygian for a price. Note, I said price.

Payed 1.5 mil myself to get the Stygian and GTA, after wasting 3 days trying to find a good team, the price was worth it.
    And he, like all the other mercs in the temple, are part of why I hate the place so much. You are happy that you paid 1.5 million CR for a free piece of NO DROP loot? Sorry, paying a professional twink for looting rights is absurd.

Originally posted by Patrick187

And he, like all the other mercs in the temple, are part of why I hate the place so much. You are happy that you paid 1.5 million CR for a free piece of NO DROP loot? Sorry, paying a professional twink for looting rights is absurd.
    Did you even read why I did it?

I tried myself (NOT TRYING TO GET THE DROP) but trying to form a halfway decent team for 3 days. When that didn't work I payed him to get in a team with me and solo it.

Looting rights.. rofl.. it's not like the people on RK2 mob that room to death trying to get them. Why do you think it was so goddamn hard to try and get a decent team? Hopefully on RK1 this is different.
    Surge 201 MA, Surgikal 150 Enf, Xeqtrr 128 Agent

Its the same on RK1. You'll be lucky to see people there.
    Retail "Shabura" Worker, level 214 Trader Lewt
    Chronic "Bhalash" Fumbler, level 202 Nano-Technician Lewt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast