Thread: Whats the best place to hunt as a twinked lvl40 (clan)

Whats the best place to hunt as a twinked lvl40 (clan)

what is the best place to hunt as a twinked lvl 40 in clan? does bully bridge still give xp?

if there is a niec place does anyone fancy making a team to come there later tday??

Why?

Why are you so proud to be a twink?

And how come you have 4 twinked characters and no high level ones to finance them? hmmm?

I bet he can't wait until the 14.2 patch can you say untwink!

and how come you've managed to twink 4 characters, and still dont know much about the game?

/me sniffs the air
    i love the smell of eBay in the morning
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

ill beat the **** outa your supose twink

Fragma. lvl10 Twink Trader
    Spastic. lvl17 Twink Soldier

Bring em to tir arena and stay in 0% zone and bang, you die.

I can say for sure only a few chars can beat mine.. and thats a very little like two trader (while outside buffed) and a soldier.

So if you aint apprentice, or even rookie, your twinks will be dead no title, Just follow my advice, stay in 0% zone more than 15 sec, self or outside buffed, i dont care.

Go n00b e-bayer!

Lighten the hell up, guys.

This person asked a legitimate question. In response to that question, I don't know too much about clan territory b/c I'm omni, but I remember seeing more than a few clanners coming over to Lush Hills to hunt muties.

To actually answer one of your questions, yes, Bully still gives XP. Lvl 40? Not sure about lvls, maybe want to try Shades or Vultes in GTC....
    Princess"Lashleigh" Tabledancer - Unit member of Nirvana

Yes, I had my own fan club. Behold the power of spam....