Thread: Put exit doors in team mission boss rooms !!!

Put exit doors in team mission boss rooms !!!

man there's nothin more annoyin then taking 5-10 min to find your way outa a huge team mission, its gets aggravating running around aimlessly for about 10min, or at least make the elevators appear as some kind of mark on your map.

either that or an exit door in boss room would be much quicker and less annoying, pls bump this.

Bump

BTW my Fixer finally has a purpose in a team. At the end of the mission I can use team grid phreak to get us all out of there.

But still for the rest of you.....
    Steward

Well, also could I get someone to wax my Yalm?

Agree!

Most of the time someone can grid you out, but why not just put a teleporter to first room in the bossroom...
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Bumparoo!
    I was one of the people who believe that FC had a "secret" 12.0 patch just before launch....he he.

You start to think that the Shrooms are wearing off and then you look at the ceiling and realize you got a few hours.

Re: Put exit doors in team mission boss rooms !!!

Originally posted by Oxo
    man there's nothin more annoyin then taking 5-10 min to find your way outa a huge team mission, its gets aggravating running around aimlessly for about 10min, or at least make the elevators appear as some kind of mark on your map.

either that or an exit door in boss room would be much quicker and less annoying, pls bump this.

Try having to have a PET follow you around back up...
    ~Chris