Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Keeper Tier 1 and Tier 2 Information.

Why do we need all these credits? Is it to pay someone to make it? Or is it the "donation" we have to make to the keepers of jobe? I hope its not a neccessity cuz im poor (190k)
    -Black Orchid-

Keeper lvl-58

one piece of info. may worth mentioning in the guide is that u need to goto any tailor shop and ask her for measurements of jobe armor, it maybe simple thing to do, but iwas abit confused when the IPS guy asked about it.

good job.

Awakening your Glyph: You need to aquire reasonably high QL Canister of Pure Liquid Notum. This drops pretty commonly in Scheol off of the Canine's near The Bastion or at the Marble Orchards Exits. To be safe I'd get over QL 100, it is Unique so you can only get 1 at a time.

Not unique anymore, and common enough drops all over SL... and QL>75 works afaik.

And all those creds are for the keepers of Jobe retirement fund :P

and err, lol, wtf necro??
    Last edited by Kleever; May 29th, 2006 at 04:56:34.

Necro ftw...
    And originally the donation wasn't for the Keeper Retirement fund!

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

O.o well I haven't seen this in awhile ;D
    Ubuntu is for people who can't understand unix.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka
    And originally the donation wasn't for the Keeper Retirement fund!
    Yep, they fixed it now. The Keeper of IPS won't donate to the fixer's retirement fund, which seemed out of place, anymore.
    Rimor:Berrenta 220/19 adv|Sudayxis 135/8 MP|Rubyfire 15/2 sold|Shadowberren 73/6 agent
    Ashlotte 102/5 keeper|Yetashan 54/1 MA|Rubiam 35/2 NT|Kumatora 40/2 trader
    Atlantean: Maledia 120/5 doctor|Shawaina 30/2 enf|Shellfury 13/1 sold

Proud member of Core (Rimor) and Hands of Fate (Atlantean)
    Quote Originally Posted by tazalanche View Post
    There is no IRL. There is only active in game, AFK & extended AFK.

nice guide but who is gonna wear Tier now.... in the age of OFAB Even lvl 25 twinks crunch vps to buy ofab^^
    MyNameIsCani 220 Trox Solja
    Canibaal 215 Trox Enf
    Canifix 215 Trox Fix
    Pureevul 220 Trox Shade
    Canikeep 220 Trox Keeper
    Deathreturns 220 Solitus Doc
    Alphadawg 164 Opifex Fixer
    CanIKillYou 150 Solitus Adv
    Canistrikes 80 Nano Agent

tl5 twinks wear tier since its cheap

Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    tl5 twinks wear tier since its cheap
    Tier is cheap how come?

in this guide i can see if u need full T1 set it costs 75m

but if u go ofab instead u just need to do pvp or cruch vps from le mishes along with free axp anyways 220 teams need lowbie puller
    Canibaal 215 Trox Enf
    Canifix 215 Trox Fix
    Pureevul 220 Trox Shade
    Canikeep 220 Trox Keeper

I wouldn't bother with Ofab for a levelling toon.... I'd rather use Tier then, for the simple fact it levels with you.

Time spent on getting VP is better spent on XP'ing if you want to level, or making credz for better symbs, (AI) armor or weapons... At least in my opinion

Exceptions may be:
    - If your getting VP for the armor from LE mishes, where you get some nice AI levels at the same time...
    - Making a level stop at 150 maybe to get AI levels... Then a few Ofab parts might be nice for the time.

Levelling is so fast today, that you outlevel that dasm nodrop Ofab in no time

WTB upgrade option for Ofab armor, so that you can "level" it at less cost than having to purchase new, after which you can delete your old...
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

i got expansions after Le was out so i bought Ofab armor
    @lvl150 --> QL200 ofab chest/sleeves + pred( yes Pred parts it pwn @150^^)
    @lvl208 --> QL300 CM set + Ofab chest
    @lvl211 --> QL300 CC set + Ofab chest + QL300 Sillium Head(apf upgraded)
    Canibaal 215 Trox Enf
    Canifix 215 Trox Fix
    Pureevul 220 Trox Shade
    Canikeep 220 Trox Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by canibaal View Post
    Tier is cheap how come?

in this guide i can see if u need full T1 set it costs 75m

but if u go ofab instead u just need to do pvp or cruch vps from le mishes along with free axp anyways 220 teams need lowbie puller
    You can make 75mill for Tier armor a lot faster than grinding the VP needed to keep your Ofab comparably up-to-date as Tier as you level....
    Then you can upgrade to Tier 2, which can pretty much last till you can grind for your end-game Ofab doing 210+ BS, which throws heaps of VP your way with no more skill needed than signing up for BS...
    While LE mishes are great for axp, they are only great if you don't have to spent 50% of the time waiting to be able to loot each and every corpse for crappy amounts of VP and if you are not teamed with anyone that also want's VP.

In my opinion Tier armor is cheap, if you regard it from a Performance/Time perspective...

Just my 2c...

Besides keeper Tier 1 is very nice looking to, just got mine on a few levels ago and my ac took a nice jump upward, and i like that it is upgradable as my str/sta skill increases.

Haven't even made enough vp to buy 1 armor piece of the lowest ql so for me T1 sure is the better option, but maybe the weapons could be worth getting, my ql 100 kyr sword is not exactly good at 93.
    Rimor Server
    Robotgubben lvl 173/14/29 engineer

Quote Originally Posted by Sweede View Post
    Besides keeper Tier 1 is very nice looking to, just got mine on a few levels ago and my ac took a nice jump upward, and i like that it is upgradable as my str/sta skill increases.

Haven't even made enough vp to buy 1 armor piece of the lowest ql so for me T1 sure is the better option, but maybe the weapons could be worth getting, my ql 100 kyr sword is not exactly good at 93.
    Well... In the time it will take you to farm for a better Ofab sword + upgrades, you could have made credits for buying 2 or more AI swords doing RK missions, and got levels and tokens (if you happen to be sided) as you did it...
    aaaand.... Ofab swords ain't THAT much better... especially not from a levelling toons point of view, where it's damage type has less importance than it does to a high level PvP toon.

While I think the prices on end-game Ofab armor/weapons is appropriate, I really think it's extremely overpriced at lower levels.... Unless you're making a twink that will stay at some set level for a longer period.

I would not even remotely consider using Ofab on a levelling character, unless I somehow got the VP handed to me for "free" doing LE mishes for AXP, while others killed the aliumz and let me spent the time looting instead of killing....
    I've done countless LE mishes for axp with my keeper, Doc, Fixer and MA but so far I have never bothered concistently stopping up to loot VP.... It's just not worth the time. I only looted VP if I could do it, while killing another mob at same spot.
    Last edited by Mekh; Nov 27th, 2007 at 12:31:03.

If you have a higher alt or a friendly orgmate, you can farm visions and embryos at scheol catacombs - i had to go there for the scheol quest with my 150er MP, and stayed some more until i got all i needed for a full t1 set for my keeper... so the armor only costs me the credits for the retirement fond^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12