Thread: Need Some Help getting 2he for Exact Excal

Need Some Help getting 2he for Exact Excal

My keep(atrox) is lvl200 right and so far i can only get 2he up to around 1450. I was wondering what's the lowest lvl for getting the exact excal on without oe problems. Sry if this a noob question, I couldn't find old guides for it.
    Draconiux - Tradeskill Engi (Pvp Gimp) tl7
    Vicath - First 220 Keep in org, and the gimpiest
    Weisiupo - FP Agent tl7
    Elli3 - Uber Doc tl7
    Angeliux - Little Tank tl7

General of The Majestic Twelve

perks 159
    Silken Legchopper Gloves 40
    Colossus of Swords 140
    ql200 imps(symbs?) 210
    Wrangle 132
    Expertice 20
    ql 300Chosen Keeper Cuirass 60
    Pure Novictum Ring for the Infantry Unit 10

Trinkle (approx values, dont shoot me if i mess this up)
    Guardian of might 10
    pure novictum ring 2
    Behemot 7
    2x fred microkin sleeve (omni) 11
    comp abils 3

Which sums up to... 804 buffed skill..you need 1601, so you need a base of 797 if my calcs are correct. I prolly left out some items/whatever that might get it even higher (didnt take street samurai into the perk-setup, as it req 7 perks for 8 to 2he)

hope it helped a bit and for you not-trox peeps out there, silken legchops is trox only, so go farm some tara for butcher gloves, or get the twelve-finger graspers from ljotur. not the same, but at least a little bit added

edit: (ah, and just adjust the ql on the chosen chest after what ql you got)
    edit#2: did a check on ql210 symbs as a example, those seem to add 213 to 2he, but are prolly harder to get then the 200 imps (check for right arm/left arm and waist symbs for how high symbs you can pop in this might give some more help if you get higher symbs in)
    edit#3: aodb-list:P knock yourself out
    also: hotswap-weaps (ill check which gives the most for the most reasonable skill for a level 200 when i get time)
    edit#4: I think stuff you got on that buff str/sta will affect the base on 2he, so take that into account when working with the trinkles. easy to mess that one up. (also, a full set of 200 imps with str/sta will give +28 to 2he in trinckle stuff:P. you probably got some str/stam imped, so once again, be careful with the calcs)
    edit#5: if you got 1500 CL and somehow get a Star of Faith, you got another +30 there:P guess its most relevant for 210+ peeps in omni tho, as thats the raid-level-limit, and i think 215+ is for clanners?
    and ill try to make this thingy a bit less messy when i get time:P (wtb time)(mebbe ill even make this thingy into a pwetty guide if noone do it before this weekend:P:P)
    Last edited by Zakarumm; Mar 13th, 2005 at 18:21:01.
    Title holder: Smallest Agent on Rubi Ka (selfappointed)

Proud member of Elements of Destruction
    now recruiting

[edited by timelapse; signature limit is 10 lines]
    ^--w00t! not everyone have had a arky writing in their siggie! ftw!

thanks for all the help, hmm i'll try to get into some shadowlevels to ease the buffing i need. Even tho faction raids aren't going too well(36k atm)
    Draconiux - Tradeskill Engi (Pvp Gimp) tl7
    Vicath - First 220 Keep in org, and the gimpiest
    Weisiupo - FP Agent tl7
    Elli3 - Uber Doc tl7
    Angeliux - Little Tank tl7

General of The Majestic Twelve

36k faction is enaugh to get you to level 205 probably.

On a side not:

Excal as 1601 req, will go OE at 1280.

Also, ql 300 tier3 chest is not going on a level 200 Keeper I cant even do it at 216 hehe.
    Cedx 217(18) Keeper [Setup] Retired
    Cedfixer 50(4) Fixer[Setup] Retired
    Cedx1 64(0) Agent (Level 149 project) Retired

Synergy Factor

**Rest In Peace Beardedone**

kk:P not really looked into it that much:P just posting the stuff i found with 2he buffs, hehe
    Title holder: Smallest Agent on Rubi Ka (selfappointed)

Proud member of Elements of Destruction
    now recruiting

[edited by timelapse; signature limit is 10 lines]
    ^--w00t! not everyone have had a arky writing in their siggie! ftw!

ql200 Jobe-Made Bladestaff ---- +50 2he and can be hotswapped

Try to have 2 of these stocked just in case: they are easy to come by and one of the signature 2he buffing items.
    Fluffer - 220 Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by cedx
    's more than I have at 210 xD In my experience it's almost quicker just to find an SK team and level instead of waiting for a mordeth team to congeal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enno Rehling
    To be totally honest, I have no idea. They appeared one day, and I'm as curious (and ignorant) as the next guy about what they were meant for.

I agree with the poster that it's probably something that was too unbalanced. That sounds like something we'd do.

omni armed forces sleeves x 2 = 14 2he
    The Gimp:Dinnerfork
    Quote Originally Posted by Saetos
    I have this disturbing image of the US Army jumping one by one out of my cereal bowl

Tiny spider band +10 - Cama's Pearls of right brain add +3 each and

can be used to fill in spots where u can't equip a higher +2he mod item

+9 i believe i got ( put in shoulder , neck and finger slots ) .

It's a real joke getting the ECoE on at 200 being atrox , could do it

blindfolded and afk prolly

What about research?
    Enforzaaa-220/25/68 Enforcer - Vatos Locos

And a dozen of other alts not even worth mentioning.

Quote Originally Posted by Cedx View Post

On a side not:

Excal as 1601 req, will go OE at 1280.

Also, ql 300 tier3 chest is not going on a level 200 Keeper I cant even do it at 216 hehe.
    iirc i had ql300 ai sword on at 207 which included maxing faithful chest and that was over 12 months ago so post LE should get very close to ql300 on chest:P
    Bladeknight - 220 Trox Keeper (Main and Chief Farmer) ~~ Whitepaladin - 171 Trox Meta-Physicist (Very Old Toon, Reborn)
    Bladescrat - 220 NanoMage Bureaucrat (Farming Assist) ~~ Silvafang - 150 Solitus Adventurer (Sec 10 Wannabe)
    Bladesdoc - 220 Solitus Doctor (Raid Helper) ~~ Forsake - 133 Opi Agent (FP Buff Monkey)
    Bladeskiller - 202 Solitus Engineer (TS Monkey)

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    and you wear girl pants.

I guess you don't understand that most, probably 80%+ also have tl7's. go back to slamming your GTH button and strokin your fakepeen while playing "wheel of fortune pvp"

Quote Originally Posted by Bladeknight View Post
    iirc i had ql300 ai sword on at 207 which included maxing faithful chest and that was over 12 months ago so post LE should get very close to ql300 on chest:P
    30 months ago was a different story though.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    30 months ago was a different story though.
    30 months ago eh? well since the release of LE and global research etc, shouldnt it mkae it far easier to put stuff on the back then?
    Bladeknight - 220 Trox Keeper (Main and Chief Farmer) ~~ Whitepaladin - 171 Trox Meta-Physicist (Very Old Toon, Reborn)
    Bladescrat - 220 NanoMage Bureaucrat (Farming Assist) ~~ Silvafang - 150 Solitus Adventurer (Sec 10 Wannabe)
    Bladesdoc - 220 Solitus Doctor (Raid Helper) ~~ Forsake - 133 Opi Agent (FP Buff Monkey)

and you wear girl pants.

I guess you don't understand that most, probably 80%+ also have tl7's. go back to slamming your GTH button and strokin your fakepeen while playing "wheel of fortune pvp"

Quote Originally Posted by Bladeknight View Post
    30 months ago eh? well since the release of LE and global research etc, shouldnt it mkae it far easier to put stuff on the back then?
    You're quoting a post from 2 and half years ago saying how easy it was to get an almost ql300 chest @ 207 which happened a year ago.

On a side note, if they were to drop stamina req for keeper ofab down to 1050 you could get ql300 on @ 170

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

heavy bracers add +20 2he if im right....also if u got LE then use HUD3 item for weap skills just to get weap in.
    MyNameIsCani 220 Trox Solja
    Canibaal 215 Trox Enf
    Canifix 215 Trox Fix
    Pureevul 220 Trox Shade
    Canikeep 220 Trox Keeper
    Deathreturns 220 Solitus Doc
    Alphadawg 164 Opifex Fixer
    CanIKillYou 150 Solitus Adv
    Canistrikes 80 Nano Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    You're quoting a post from 2 and half years ago saying how easy it was to get an almost ql300 chest @ 207 which happened a year ago.

On a side note, if they were to drop stamina req for keeper ofab down to 1050 you could get ql300 on @ 170
    lol i just saw the date..... wtf is up with that necro:P

and you wear girl pants.