Thread: Funcom: Please...

Megabio

Funcom: Please...

Please nerf the following things in the next patch.. all are needed!

Nerf IP Rings, Nerf Pillows, Nerf MK Shield, Nerf Omni Armor for non-Omni's ,Nerf The Original Message Boards, Nerf Neutral Shopping/Save Locations, Nerf Concealment, Nerf Aimed Shot, Nerf Concealment, Nerf False Professions, Nerf Concealment, Nerf Mission Blitzing, Nerf CompLit/Psychology Affecting Shop Prices, Nerf Mission Blitzing, Nerf Mission Blitzing, Nerf Mission Reward Exp, Nerf Outdoor Hunting, Nerf Frequent Customer, Nerf Static Dungeon Instance Spawning Nerf, PvP Damage Nerf Experience +% Rings, Nerf 'Crat Fears/Charms, Nerf Pet shells, Nerf Multi-range Skill, Nerf Weapon Range, Nerf Weapon Recharge Rate/Effect of Ranged Init., Nerf Nanoformula Range, Nerf FA 3297, Nerf Carrier Crafts, Nerf the Story, Nerf Implants, Nerf 'Over-equipping', Nerf Team Heals to LOS only Nerf E/LLTS, Nerf Grid Armor, nerf Crit Buffs, nerf Fixers, nerf Adventuer's multi-range, nerf Rage, Nerf battlesuit blitzing, nerf tank armor, nerf pillows again (no more gun with pillow), nerf Pet Aggro..

All of this needs to be nerfed ASAP! Please, funcom, look into this..
    ~Chris

Editted.. to add more nerfs.

Hear! Hear! I agree Wholeheartedly!
    ~Streaz~
    "Self Proclaimed Fixer God since Jan 2002"

Note: This account was stolen from me by someone I thought I could trust. I didn't realize what was going on untill someone from my guild contacted me and let me know what was happening. Funcom was gracious enough to give the account back to me, the original owner, but the account is deactivated for the time being and my main concern was just getting it out of the hands of an unsavory character. Sorry for the drama.

-Streaz

And reduce everyone's runspeed to -2!! People travel too fast in this game... and make the reqs for a Yalm 1200 air vehicle... Oh, and if you fall into water, you die if you don't have 500 in swim because you drown... and shops should constantly raise their prices to take into consideration inflation, yet buy things from players at the old rates... Oh, and patches should make everyone crash because it's too easy to get into the game in the first place...

(Oh wait, never mind about patches, they already do that... )

havent they already done all of that ?
    Operation impending doom 2 seems to have started with patch 15.6.5
    12.6 first contact, 14.6 second attempt, 16.6 Invasion of the gabber bots ?
    Old and bitter player, currently playing: Justincase GA4 wearing phix0r
    Originally posted by Cz
    I already saw this thread, but refrained from answering due to the pleasant show of confidence from Lumin.
    Sing a song for FunCom

Megabio
    Originally posted by Lumin
    havent they already done all of that ?

That uh.. was sort of the uh.. joke..
    ~Chris

PS: Like yer sig

I think one thing was forgotten ..
    nerf game balance! (should cover many aspects)
    Operation impending doom 2 seems to have started with patch 15.6.5
    12.6 first contact, 14.6 second attempt, 16.6 Invasion of the gabber bots ?
    Old and bitter player, currently playing: Justincase GA4 wearing phix0r
    Originally posted by Cz
    I already saw this thread, but refrained from answering due to the pleasant show of confidence from Lumin.
    Sing a song for FunCom

Haha nice list of past nerfs. I had almost forgotten how atrocious all those goodies that made the game fun were!

BOOOOURNS!