This is breaking news from an off world freind of mine who is an archaologist, this Gregor Hyrmied has discovered an uncomfirmed data source from an old earth holiday period, possibly dating back more than twenty-five thousand years!

I was assured it is at least slightly accurate, though the date is completly 'guesstimated'. These records show that during one holiday period, seemingly like our X-mas, an evil scientist, or group, called 'Tikellmee" produced what we think was a doomsday device. This device, the 'L-MO' DOLL, is presumed to be an android (hence the designation 'DOLL'). The creation of this 'L-MO' caused panic and rioting on astrinomical scale, leaving many frightened to leave their homes, and others injured or dead.

There were even advertisements that made claims such as to lead the scientists now studying the data records to think that 'Tikellmee' thought this 'L-MO' was the best that had been, or ever would be, created.

They belive that this 'L-MO' would have been the end had another group not invented a counter doomsday weapon.
There are two such doomsday devices that took over the holidays: The 'TIE' B-NEE BayBees, presumebly a vehicle of some sort, and the FuRR-Bs (This might be the first known use of a geneticly mutated, cyberneticaly enhanced weapon of mass destruction. These beasts were thought to have the ability to learn from their prey, even learning to speak the human language!) of an unknown producer. These titans must have clashed, eliminating each other (at least we hope).

This data was released to the local media, and to a few others, to spread the tales of horror from a holiday past in order to prevent such an underhanded use of the holidays.

Any local despots, I urge you, DO NOT create any such devistating machines of terror. If you receive any data or blueprints for these doomsday devices, please, for the sake of Rubi-Ka, and all of its inhabitants, do not rebuild these unholy abominations which almost destroyed our ancestors in days gone by.

Thank you.

-Raijou