Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 14.2 - Item Changes

Re: Re: repost #6

Originally posted by Cosmik

Apologies for not replying sooner. I had not yet done so because I was still discussing this with the designers. We are including Martial Artist weapons that are based on 2hd requirements.
    Well thanks for responding, any idea as to vaugley when. It's been over a month since the initial nerf and I stopped actively playing about then. If it's going to be a few more months to implement knowing that your working in that sort of time frame would be nice to know.
    Takuan
    Future Sword Saint of Rubi-Ka
    Martial Artist
    Storm

Natelie: I'd be more inclined to listen to someone who knows how to spell 'your' and 'are'.

Oh yeah, having a clue helps too.

Just FYI.
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

Re: 14.2 - Item Changes

Originally posted by Cosmik
    Item Changes:

*Updated Battle Suits and Tank Armour. The Battle Suits and Tank Armour had several flaws, which are now fixed. We have drastically reduced the additional cost on executing nano formulas when using the Tank Armour and the Battle Suits. This scales down with level so that high-level ones cost less. Also we have reduced the price on these items so that people can, hopefully, afford them.

Dont know if this has been asked yet, as I coudn't stand reading through 8 or 10 pages of people complaining about fixers, but are these changes going to be made to EXISTING tank armor as well?

My soldier uses tank even with the added nano cost, as IMHO the senpai armor coats looks stupid. But am I going to be stuck with "Pre-patch" tank armor that is now worthess to anyone after the patch?

-Sand

Angry HOW RUDE!

Lafinjack.....

It's called SLANG. I'd be more inclined to consider someone seriously if they KNEW what SLANG was!

Re: HOW RUDE!

Originally posted by Natelie
    Lafinjack.....

It's called SLANG. I'd be more inclined to consider someone seriously if they KNEW what SLANG was!
    'hit the sack', 'sheila' and 'quid' are slang.

'u', 'l8r', and 'r' are just stupid.

[edit] I noticed you didn't have a problem with the 'having a clue' part. [/edit]

Thank you, come again.
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.

The "ur" "urself" didnt bother me quite as much as the *rolls her eyes* obvious trolling

oooh must be catching

Queen of the Ninjas

Slyyk - MUHAHAHA! Old Fixers never die, they just take a different grid exit.

Cosmik - And don't worry, Jorji. We've got FC love for everyone. It's stockpiled and going out the door.

Jorji's art page (some mature content )

zomg she finally got myspace lawls

In a general effort to not have increased critical chances the only way to success, the Flurry of blows has been changed. Its Critical Increase effect has been reduced with 5 seconds. To compensate for this, we have increased the effect of the high level bonus to AggDef. Do remember though, that a high AggDef is a double-edged sword.
    You've got to be kidding me. This thing already lasts so short of a period of time, it's nearly worthless!

Anyone worth their salt has melee init maxed and is speed capped. Welp, here's another worthless item.

/me starting to get angry.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Um, it's currently bugged so that it never actually wears off unless you change target.

I hope they just fix the thing. For the record, massive AGG/DEF values means that you DO crit more often, and you hit faster, But you also have a much lower evade, and get crit more yourself.

(taken from testing when this used to bug "fast" and "slow")
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Why is it then, if I activate FoB against a Mob, with UVC and challenger on, I crit nearly every hit until the FoB "effect" goes away?

I think that it only takes effect if activated before combat is initiated (incorrect behavior, I should be able to run it at any time), but I've NEVER noticed it to be permanent throughout the fight (unless it bugged in the other way ).
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

I just want that Flurry of Blows to be Non-unique. I would have gotten one as a mission reward, but i didnt DELETE the one i was using at the time before i killed the target guy. So instead of going into an "Overflow" or something, it gave me a message saying "You already have this Unique item" and i lost it. It sucks to have to delete a FoB because you want to TRY and get a better one. Or even if you find one lying around in a chest or something that you cant use for a level or two, you have to delete the one you got just to pick it up. pffft

As far as the FoB effect staying on until your done fighting the current mob, thats not whats happenning with my Enforcer. Would be nice if it were. It doesnt start up right, so you do have to disengage combat and re-engage before it takes effect, but when its over, its over.

PLEASE MAKE FLURRY OF BLOWS NOT UNIQUE

-Baldie
    http://www.Just-Gamers.com - Web Hosting for Gamers
    1.5 Gig Disk Space and 10 Gb of Monthy Bandwith for $6.00 a Month!
    All the features you want, more disk space then you need,
    Loads of bandwidth, and $6 a month! Oh yea, btw...
    No Setup Fee and the first month is free! Hello? Sign up already

Angry Right..Lafin Jack. Time to clear this up!

Right LafinJack.....

U are the one who doesn't have the clue obviously, cuz "u" and "r" and "CU l8terz" is:

1. Creative writing.
    2. Internet Slang.
    3. 3 quarters of the internet population uses net-slang.

And u...calling me stewpid in a passive way is VERY rude.
    You are also attacking my right of free expression. U can still understand what i say so let me be.

YOU are P-R-E-J-U-D-I-C-E against artists and creative poeple.

Let me tell u what. CZ has responded and read 2 of my suggestions so far concerning Player/FC communication. They have NOTED my suggestions and are TALKING about it with the DEVS!

So.... Lafin - JACK.....

Tell me what contributions YOU have offered. So, who's the one without a clue now, hm?

Just because I use net-slang means i'm dumb aye?

U tell me, Laf.

Oh and Jorji..... Sorry about that. It WAS trolling and i apologize for that. =)

må¥ß³ wHËñ ¥öü å®Ë Çömþ|ËtË|¥ Ç®Ëåt!VË ¥0ü Çåñ Çå|| ît å®t

î kñö\/\/ ¹'m §H0wîñg öff |\|öw :þ

|³üt î'|\/| HåVîñg få® tö0 müÇH füñ :Ð

/me falls over laughing
    Queen of the Ninjas

Slyyk - MUHAHAHA! Old Fixers never die, they just take a different grid exit.

Cosmik - And don't worry, Jorji. We've got FC love for everyone. It's stockpiled and going out the door.

Jorji's art page (some mature content )

zomg she finally got myspace lawls

Shakespeare and Stephen King are creative writers. Using 'y' instead of 'why' is lazy. I'm sure three quarters of the US watches Survivor, that doesn't mean they're not dumb.

I thought I was fairly blatent in calling you stupid, I wasn't trying to hide it.

Every human has the right to voice their opinion. I will use that right to say your particular 'free expression' is idiotic and annoying.

I could understand Jorji, should everyone talk like *that*? In real life, I could scream at people with a slur to talk to them, and I'm sure they would be able to understand me. When they asked me why I'm doing that, I can say (sclur?) that I'm an indipendant free thinker, and nobody has the right to tell me to be courteous when communicating with others. As they call the police because some drunk loon is screaming in their face.

That's 'prejudiced' by the way.

I, and the rest of the fixer community, have made numerous suggestions to Funcom, just look at the fixer boards. They note our suggestions. They talk to the devs about them. Then those suggestions are given to other professions while we wallow in uselessness.

So... Nat - ELIE...

You seem to be taking a huge offense to this. Are you sure you don't have other problems a psychiatrist could help with?
    Hi.

Cool Debate time!

Nat-ELIE is spellt that way cuz Natalie was taken or an illegal name in the game.

Poeple who watch survivor are social poeple who are interested in human nature and just ENJOY those shows.

Imagine someone much alike u calls us a bunch of sad poeple cuz we play AO the whole day instead of going out with friends to watch movies or do something "Productive"...

They say that because they do not understand what's so fun about it. U simply don't see the fun in survivor and that's just fine.. ur a different individual.

But u SSOO can't judge someone by what likes/dislikes they have, merely by how they talk and what they do in their free time.

This REALLY DOES show that ur prejudiced.

And thank u for correcting my spelling mistakes. As for me needing a psychiatrist? That was a direct insult!
    I am a over-sensitive girl and just hate it when some "LafinJack" like u come right infront of my face and insult me for no reason whatso-ever.

If ur reason is insulting me cuz i'm annoyed that other poeple troll so much, then jeese. Send me a PM and tell me to let them be and i'ma let them be NP.

But no.. u wanna do it the hard way.

Me using "u" or "r" is short writing and yes, mayby i'm a bit lazy when writing on the keyboard but other poeple still udnerstand me.

And please, how can u compare "u" and "r" with shouting into someone's face?

What's so rude about "u" and "r" ?

Like ur a life example!!!!

Why not call urself "Laughingjack" instead of "Lafinjack"?

It's cuz ur creative... ur shooting urself in the foot Jack.........

Re: Debate time!

Originally posted by Natelie
    Why not call urself "Laughingjack" instead of "Lafinjack"?
    Like you, I'm tired of this whole thing, so I'll just tell you about this part. When I first started using the nick LafinJack however many years ago, I *did* want to use LaughingJack. But the places where I used it then had nick length requirements of 8 (some MUD a friend wanted me to try) or 9 (IRC) characters, so I had to shorten it down to LafnJack or LafinJack. LafinJack stuck.

Bonus cookie points if anyone knows where it came from. Even more if you know how it links to something I'm doing in-game. (hint: you can find it on my AO.com user page)
    Hi.

Cool

BIA BIA--- 14.2 is gonna be awesome... THX FUNCOM!!

(seriously)

Big YES to new back items!

"You may now be lucky enough to pick up new back items that give bonuses like an Armour Cloak, but without giving you a cloak look. Hopefully people who don't want to wear cloaks, but instead display the armour normally hidden underneath will appreciate these. "

This is great! I am getting so tired of everyone running around in cloaks, looking the same, when there are so many nice armor types around.

Could you make invisible headgear too, as an alternative to helmets? Would be nice to see peoples faces sometimes

Question Backpack "items"?

You may now be lucky enough to pick up new back items that give bonuses like an Armour Cloak, but without giving you a cloak look. Hopefully people who don't want to wear cloaks, but instead display the armour normally hidden underneath will appreciate these.

Are these new "items", trade skill items to be added to an existing backpack or are they all new backpacks?

Not backpacks, more types of armor that go in the back slot, like tank armor and cloaks do now.
    Hi.

Actually I've been seeing a LOT of profession specific items and other cool basic loot dropping from the boss mob. I have noticed though that although an orange bos mob can be doable...a red one is next to impossible at times. But overall the boss mob difficulty at lower levels is much better. I'm not sure about boss mob difficulty at higher levels my toon on test is only 16 atm.

By far one of my favorite additions so far is the agent belaclava mask(can't remember the spelling). The only thing I dislike about it is the cost to upgrade it from ql to the next. It can get quite pricey especially since it starts out at ql 1. I look like a burglar in it hehe. I will be getting one of these when they hit live.

My least favorite change is that funcom's been messing with conceal yet again. And so far it seems not for the better.
    Graxulus Solitus Soldier Atlantean (RK1) - Current Main
    Graxas Solitus agent Atlantean
    Graxxus Opifex agent Atlantean
    Graxxius Atrox agent Rimor <Retired>

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast