Thread: Mission Booths

Mission Booths

1) Distance sliders. Please, dear god...

2) Would it be terribly difficult to color the LOCATION of missions in the description? My retinas burn because I have to squint and find the location in the long description. Kinda annoying.

Thumbs up

AMEN!!!

And since missions only purposes in life are to:
    A) get $$$
    B) get tokens
    C) get junk to sell for $$$
    or
    D) provide a quick 'private' place to solo for minimal exp gain

Could we find a way to up the payouts ?? I just love doing 100% missions at level 28, travelling a good distance, and getting totally spanked for a mere 2500 credits. That can't even buy me replacement treatment kits!!! I mean come on have you LOOKED at the prices of nano programs lately?? Or how about the price of armor, implants, and weapons??
    Geeze, I'm still using the armor/implants/nanos that I find in missions because I can't afford to keep up with my treatment kit requirements.
    Last edited by BonzaiBob; Nov 28th, 2001 at 10:39:41.

I'm fine with the rewards; a Tir island -> Newland City mission rakes in 8k at that level, and has almost no travel time. It isj ust that the missions are mostly pointless, monotonous, etc. :-/
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

I'm Omni
    The absolute most I've ever gotten offered for a reward on a mission was 4000 and it was to some god foresaken zone I had never heard of and had a time limit of 2 hours and some minutes.

And even an 8k reward isn't very good at that level when you really think about it. Armor of that QL alone will run you several times that per piece. Although I would give my right arm for a 3 shot run of them . I tend not to mission blitz because I know that I won't be able to get tokens for much longer, so every mission I take I try to complete.
    Last edited by BonzaiBob; Nov 29th, 2001 at 10:59:26.

Well, maybe you should switch to the Clans?

8k is fine per mission. If you lump even 2 together, you get 16k per run... and with no travel time, you can rake in money. I can pull 80k in a very short period of time...

Anyway, I don't think that money should be all that easy to come by. Th egame suffers from 2 main economic flaws; INSANE inflation (well, what should be inflation - money is worthless), and twinking of millions of dollars on low level characters who can overequip even more easily. I find the game MUCH more fun when sacrifices have to be made.
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist