Thread: A request of Lord Galahad

A request of Lord Galahad

Lord Galahad, I'm not sure you've noticed a looming problem in your Inferno armor sets. It seems that the trademark armor of the Knights is wearable by Omni-Tek employees.

I'm sure this was an attempt to keep it in the hands of the Knight Clan only, but it is past its time.

I request of Lord Galahad to make his Clan armor available to Clan members in exchange for armor of the Dark Knights. Similar to the exchange the Sentinels have set up.

Allow all the other smaller Knights Clans to stand up in support and identification of Clan Knights. I also can't bear the thought of Omni invaders marching into Avalon wearing Clan armor if this is not stopped. Allow Clan members to be seen as Clan and march in support of you in Knight colors!

Your friend,

Elder Sallust of The Pilgrims
    Clan Elder of The Pilgrims

This is advice coming as one Rubi-Ka citizen to another. I don't think Lord Galahad has access to the gridnets from his oppressively hostile domain in Inferno. Furthermore they have expressed absoloutely no interest in talking, let alone negotiateing with other citizens from my encounters with him.

After Lord Galahad's multiple efforts to kill everyone present in the vicinity another strategy is advised in trying to get his/its attention. If you wish, samples of the armor can be provided on request for examination.

Regards,
    Administrator Charles 'Kithrak' Houston
    Omni-Admin
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

I'm still awaiting word from Lord Gallahad on a replacement for Sir Beargar. I do hope that the offices of Lord Gallahad respond.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Lord Galahad has been quite busy with securing, buildling, and guarding his new lands within the Shadowlands. That would be the trespassing Omnis intent on killing his citizens that complain of him fighting back in earlier posts.

I'm sure Lord Galahad has heard us, I just hope he will see the importance of having his own allies identify with him rather than allowing Omnis to infiltrate his ranks by wearing his colors. A show of support from any who would gladly wear the armor of The Knights and bear arms along side them would be nice and appropriate.

The Sentinels have grossly inflated their support and illusions of their strength by allowing others to identify with them. It would be nice if Lord Galahad countered this move by allowing fellow Clanners to identify themselves in support of The Knights Clan.
    Clan Elder of The Pilgrims

I'm not sure anyone knows what Lord Galahad thinks. Remember this is someone who talks with Thee's and Thou's, and seems to think he is in a time ancient even before the long winter on earth

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

I find this rather disturbing as well...

To find that supporters of the Unredeemed must use Redeemed weapons taken from their corpses...

Have we not proven our worth to be trusted with the armaments of our side. Why must we resort to using the arms of the enemy?
    Meldaeyn
    220 Omni Meta-Physicist on Rimor
    As long as the enemies of the corporation still draw breath, there can be no peace.