Thread: Log of the Shadowland Roundtable 9 NOV 03

Log of the Shadowland Roundtable 9 NOV 03

Whew! Three hours of high speed feedback! That's the best way to sum up the SL Roundtable today.

I've attach the log to this thread for those interested in reading the event in it's entirety.

Several things I'd like to state off the bat. The questions section at the end of the various categories are submitted to FC. FC may or may not publicly or privately answer them.

The feedback has been sent to CZ and other appropriate FC contacts. How they use the information is up to them.

Ok, that all said, I'd like to thank everyone who emailed us about this project, all who interviewed, and all those who participated at all levels. This has been a month long project, and I think the end result is pretty solid all things considered.

However, there is ALWAYS room for improvement. So before we do another roundtable my staff and I will be looking at better ways of handling applications, better ways of allowing feedback from those not able to attend to be presented and other improvements. Nothing yet is final, but I think an advocate system might work well. The selected panelist made known so others can email them with feedback they'd like discussed etc.

Again, all ideas for the future of the project.

Thanks go out to Coordinator Irongryphon for his tireless efforts on this project the last month or so. Coordinator Funkmuffin, and Guardian Elloraena for their assistance. Members of the test community for assisting me in drawing up an appropriate agenda, and of course FC's CZ for attending and supporting this effort.

If ya discuss the roundtable on these forums or in this thread, please do so in a constructive manner. Bashing or personal attacks are of course, not acceptable.

Ok, that's enough outta me for now. meEp!
    Retired ARK Xnemth

Reposted here, so it doesn't disapopear into the void in other forums. The original thread (which is open for player discussion) can be found here.