Thread: Collecting hunting places information

Here it is. Stupendous thread.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

Talking sticky!

Grats NovaMaster!

Re: how bout SFH?

Originally posted by Haplo
    Southern Foul Hills ought to have some good hunting areas for 100's? I'm not sure. Me and bud were just cruisin around in our yalms, me 63 and he 108, and he was sayin that he found a few greens out there but alot of reds too. Only good for omni though since only OP out there is klatran, which is omni. Klatran is 25%, but there must be like 30 guards out there, so would be impossible for clanners to come there, unless they were really high and had nothin better to do.
    Was actually very good for me at 65-80+, need to watch the bileswarms and babyfaces as far as aggro, but the area is great xp at that level and even a bit higher, with a save point close by.

Getting there is a bit of a problem without a yalm or engie in the group as there are some real nasties along the way. You can make the trip part of the hunt though - on one or two occasions we went in on foot and killed whatever we met along the way.
    VdpMeat ex-MA Engie

coordinates

It really would be great if someone would post coordinates or basic locations for all those places. I have no idea where most of them are.

lvl10+
    Leave NLC through north gate, head east. Reasonably populated, they were green to me (lvl20). Not many socials and rats.

Also opposite end of the lake west of NLC. Few more rats tho.

As for posting coordinates. No, pls don't. Exploring IS fun. If you want just level as fast as you can, do missions.
    postcount++

directions?

Hello all. I am a level 31 Clan Bureaucrat and I would love to hunt a bit as opposed to doing missions all the time. however, I never knew where to go after hunting Young Brontos in Oasis. so thanks for the guide heh. but can someone give me some directions to some of these places? I've never heard of them. what's the quickest way to get to them. and where in Bliss would a 30+ hunt? I got slapped around by scorpiods last time I was running around outside the Bliss gates....

and one more question...everyone knows that Young Brontos are known to run around Oasis....but where are the adult brontos?
    -------------
    Myles "Tahrus" Barchus
    CEO Freedom News Networks Inc., RK2
    Bureaucrat, Media Mogul, and all-around good guy!

Adult Brontos

There is the rare Momma Bronto in the Varmint woods, got killed by one once. There is also a big herd of brontos outside of Athens but I have only run into them once, when I was way too low a level, and became bronto toe jam again.

I have never seen a bronto male or ancient bronto so I would enjoy finding out where they are also.
    Dauhuai
    Clan Nano Engineer (159)
    Building a better Rubi-Ka One Tradeskill at a time

Sodamoca
    Clan Atrox Doctor (155)
    Free SFA to all Clan

Rhinoman Valley: NE of Newland City, plenty of rhinos way before you reach the valley. I'd say soloing rhinos may prove to be dangerous ... oh, forgot, you're a crat Have your area calms handy.

Longest road: whole thing west of Bliss and there's also an area called Longest road, southish of Bliss past the Desert

And this is a must.
    postcount++

Kinda tough but fun

Level 40ish --- Elder gargantula and Nightcrawler pit in greater omni forest desert. Has ancient night crawlers and ancient gargantulas.. fun stuff at that level and good monster parts but chemical damage hurts alot. Vultures spawn there too. Bring a team there its fun stuff.

im lv 143 and i went HUNTING TODAY, YES I SAID HUNTING FOR A LVL 143. hehe i went somewhere in wine .. . nasty loookin swamp creatures.
    Techno-Wizard

Where about in wine? I could use a break from BS
    Johnathgalt Rimor Clanner

wtb crusader chant

Succeeding at my job is like winning a pie eating contest where the prize is more pie.

ok here's how i went out about it.

lvl 20-40 galway shire bulls
    lvl 40-55 lush fields both mines
    lvl 55-65 manteze Galway County BRING A SWIMSUIT!!
    lvl 65-75 virus builders and bothackers 20k
    lvl 75-85 mission teams
    lvl 90 not sure where to go now.....

Omni
    lvl 92
    Adventurer
    Kupotek!

Harry's isn't entirely with out risks

read this

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=36131

Now going to hunt the heavily camped shades NW of TIR
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

Cool level 100+

Ok, people have been askin' about level 100+ hunting areas.

If you're clan, and got a good team together with a couple healers or a doc, you can fly north of meetmedere, zone to mort, and you will see the crater. There is a borg factory that you will see on your left, which has really good spawn rate, and borgs are scattered all around this crater. If you fly right along the crater when you see the factory, you will find an NPC near a tent, and there is a save terminal near this location. When you find the outpost/save, there is another crather to the northeast, typically called 'rock crater' that has a cave in the middle of it you can zone into. This is a heavy spawn rate, and not very easy to break, but once you do, borgs spawn every 15-20 seconds if you can keep up with the rate.
    PS- Outside the Clan Outpost, it is PVP territory...so keep your radar on, and watch for the omni raids that can happen here. Reccommend saving every 200k xp or so from lvl 100-120, after that is probably ok to take some chances.

Happy Hunting.

Galway shire - just north( I think of city) lvl 30+ spider/scrop
    cage and once in while a humigious spider comes around great exp.

-very good thread

Nice nice..... I knew there was more than just these buildings that have things that wanna hurt me. Good thread =)

OK I am trying to organize a guild hunt/raid for my guild. Our highest member is 52. so this raid would have to range from about 15 to 52...

I was thinking we could do Greater Tir County, but I only know how to get to certain places. Could you help with directions to these places??

20+ Bot Mountain, Tir Expanse
    20+ Omni outpost, Tir Expanse
    20+ Scorpion Pit, Greater Tir Country
    30+ Temple, Tir Expanse(I think I know this one)
    40+ Shades, Tir (Plains of Salt)
    40+ Borg Camp, Greater Tir County (3229x2347)
    50+ Borg Camp, Greater Tir County

btw, are those two borg camps the same??
    -------------
    Myles "Tahrus" Barchus
    CEO Freedom News Networks Inc., RK2
    Bureaucrat, Media Mogul, and all-around good guy!

rollerats castle!

Somewhere in the neutral zones....
    A terrible place....
    A weird rock foudation....
    Guarded by Rollerat King, Queen and lackey
    With help from nasty spiders and scorpiods.

A band of brave adventurers around level 40 COULD get in.
    But the battle will be fierce....
    And will be fought in several waves....
    What are these foul creatures hiding?

Don't you want to know?????

(OCC: don't have the coords yet, when i get home later. This spot is INSANE. WAVE after wave of aggroing monsters WILL attack the team. Full team, doc, enforcer (for aggro management) and secondary healers recommended. The xp is not uber, but it's FUN. Went there with a full team @ level 40, we had 6 long waves of monsters attacking us. We scored a LOT of plasma and i gained 2 levels..)
    note: This is not a new perma-camp, it's an older one. Great place for seeing if your team is good. Believe me, you need the doc for this.

(edit: coords mid-inside the place are 2275 by 1246, southern river bank, street west bank, but the actions starts before you get to the point. It's the weird rock formation with the trees. Oh, and it's 25% baby : welcome to the neutral zones..... he he he)
    Last edited by President Juju; Jul 17th, 2002 at 04:29:19.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Question foul plains

Can anyone tell the lvl range for Foul Plains, right outside Greater Omni Forest? I visited at ~30, and the lifebleeders and Hammer Beasts there were pretty damn red. When are they doable?

RE Tahrus

Oki Tahrus, here are the coords for the Places I know of,..

and I don't know where the scorpian pit is, and can't find any around tir,but there might be one out there, maybe you were thinking of the Flea pit, which is pretty well known.

These are all in Greater Tir county, which you reach by leaving the Westgate of Tir and going North. to run right into the temple OP you just head to the Outpost just outside of the westgate thats NW of TIR, then head North, you will Zone, then run along edge of bot mountain, and OP is right there.

20+ Bot Mountain, Rocky Outcrops 1700X2170

20+ Omni outpost, East Broken Ground region 3270X1880 East of temple OP, a good ways, inside a rock formation that can be seen far off.

20+ Scorpion Pit, Greater Tir Country....Flea pit in just Tir county maybe?

30+ Temple, Temple of the 3 winds region 1800X2700

40+ Shades, Plains of Salt 740X2850 West along wall from the Temple OP

40+ Borg Camp Outside, Borg encampment 3229x2347 East from Temple OP

50++ Borg Camp Inside, Same area but inside the encampment

There Is an Outpost in the East by the Borgs and Whale bone woods[ good 20-30 hunting with snakes and reets, just have to watch the scorps, its Heavy aggro land] that outpost is at 2600X2700

IN the West but still GTC is another OP which is south and a little East of the shades. it's at 1000X2000

Outside borgs can be pulled safely with a good 40s team, even less than full, but inside you will need a full well rounded team of 50s, or just a full team of 60s.

There are also A-4000 soldier robots roaming on the Back side of the Wall that is Far north and where the Shades are, you can start at shades and travel East on bleak side of wall killing soldiers till you end up at the Gap by the Borg camp and outpost.

Watch out for the vultures and worms
    If you are Failing to Plan,

You are Planning to Fail.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast