Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: PvP scoring system

I really hope the PvP equation isn't this complicated that it takes days just to find out what it is.

When someone I dont know sends me mesages containing words I dont want to hear I always type /ignore <Name>

f*ck and Assh*le are probably the most common words that get people ignored by me. Other sexual slurs work good too
    Last edited by Wolfe; May 2nd, 2002 at 21:00:28.

/ignore is your friend!

*BUMP*

Re: PVP CONFLICT

Originally posted by SOULBREACH
    ROFLMAO. This is shizz is out of control, Hey Sjoko, please if ya gonna post something about me dont lie. Here is how it went dude, you get rooted I shoot you, you get un rooted and run into the whompa, you then send me a tell dumm one, saying your an idiot for realeasing me. You stated that first, but the funny thing the next day i saw you. ROFL, I killed your lame arse. To many cry babies going around petition people, I never petition people ever i usaly just fight back, your a lame one. Next time I see you prepare to bend over!
    Wrong, I was rooted with MK and you shot me 'loose' from it. I stood there, said thanks (which was out loud, so it was roleplaying), I entered the whompah and you started giving me tells.

And the next day, my comp froze so when I logged back in I was at the reclaim. Not your fault, just too little bandwith for so many players that was currently there (I saw all the red dots on my map and it froze instantly).

Believe me, if I first want to start a name calling contest you would have ended up on your mommas' lap crying because sjokomelk was bad to you.

Bend over? Sorry to disappoint your feelings but I'm not that kind of a guy.
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

Originally posted by Wolfe
    When someone I dont know sends me mesages containing words I dont want to hear I always type /ignore <Name>

f*ck and Assh*le are probably the most common words that get people ignored by me. Other sexual slurs work good too
    I'm probably ignored already but it doesn't hurt to reply anyway.

Yeah, why not implement /ignore ALL and you can unignore those you want to talk to, that would be great.

I haven't called anyone anything if it wasn't roleplaying. I've shouted clan scum or said something about the fumes you surrounds you with, but never in a /tell.

Why bother? It's much more fun when you can actually talk to the person afterwards and the person at least seem to be a grown individual and not some 14 year old with his daddys' visa in his pocket.
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

Bump

Shesh, are we ever going to get this info?????

PvP scoring system??? Cosmik????

If i was given a task and I said *I* would get some information for someone, I would get ASAP... How many weeks do we have to wait for research? You don't have any definate things you can say to us? Anything?

There aren't as many responses lately on any issues... We need a new moderator!!!!!! Someone who can talk to us on a daily basis!!!! or at least someone more dedicated to the job... what else can you possibly be doing that is more important than customers that post on a board that you moderate??????

gaaaaahhh!!! :\

Originally posted by Xiderpunk

It's a line from a well known song.. sometimes apparently it can become quite hard to exist as a woman.. alledgedly.

... thats something males made up I bet

then again, it IS hard with people like you

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

KIA

Maybe he (Cosmic)was killed in a car wreck or is in the hospital? I would accept that excuse as to why this information is still unavailable.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Re: KIA

Originally posted by Vixentrox
    Maybe he (Cosmic)was killed in a car wreck or is in the hospital? I would accept that excuse as to why this information is still unavailable.
    Thats a terrible thing to say, no excuse at all to talk like that >:-|
    Xiderpunk - 173 Martial Artist
    Xidder - 147 Crat

Apocalypse

Originally posted by Letah

... thats something males made up I bet

then again, it IS hard with people like you
    Hehe, well being male is easy.. we are allowed to get drunk and behave like 5 year olds without anyone batting an eyelid. In fact skip the drink bit, we can behave like 5 year olds all the time! :-D
    Xiderpunk - 173 Martial Artist
    Xidder - 147 Crat

Apocalypse

rofl this owns, takes two weeks to search through code that should have been able to be found by the programmers in less then 5 min.
    maybe cosmik trying to negotiate with the new FC programmers, a bunch of monkeys swinging from trees out in a cage in the back.

even if we get an answer its gonna be somethin like this

the code says you get more points for killing higher titled and leveled people

should just delete this whole thread

Originally posted by Xiderpunk

Hehe, well being male is easy.. we are allowed to get drunk and behave like 5 year olds without anyone batting an eyelid. In fact skip the drink bit, we can behave like 5 year olds all the time! :-D
    logic and males, sigh I think I can be quite giggly and youthfull and males may raise an eyelid, but i think thats not negative

hard? nah.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

I just love the fact that the ppl that made the game cant even explain how a major function of it works.

I dont expect all parts of the game to be a quick answer, but major game skill/title systems should be somewhat common knowledge for the people running it.(at least i would think so)

Oh well, i'm not complaining though, i've grown to accecpt it as just part of the way this company works.
    {Beyond the Drunken Master, is the Plastered Master} Lilasiandude 216 MA
    Proud Member of Storm, and the Betty Ford Clinic

-Sllammer 216 enf. - Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Click!

BE STORM

Posted: April 17th, 2002
    Now: May 4th, 20000000000000000000000002

Just had a nice discussion with a GM. Stated that is has not been decided if this info will be given out. Now in my experience GM's dont know what they are talking about, but Cozmik hasnt proven that he does either.

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast